Chapter VI

I Love My Assassin

 

I trained martial arts for 3 months now. During that time span, I’m with Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Tao and Kris and I can’t deny they’re getting close to me and we’re positively learning the lessons well. The six became my good friends, sparring partners and big brothers. But Kris was an exception, from a -faced entity, he turned to be so sweet, caring and a pure gentleman and I fell in love with him.

I’m in the middle of my calligraphy lessons when Kris entered the room. AuntieYifei forced me to study since next year Tao and I will enter the Academy. My heart was throbbing just seeing his face.

“You’re too early for the training” I said still focusing on what I’m writing.

“Sorry… if I disturbed you, but I want you to come with me for a while before the training starts, can you?” Kris stared at me and I can’t resist those pleading eyes.

“Yah! Finished, let’s go then…” I stood up and straightened my clothes. Kris smiled and offered his hand. I held his hand and we both walked out.

“Kris, where are we going?” I asked him with a smile.

“Secret, it’s a surprise…” he giggled. Kris brought me to a garden. I was delighted by the colorful fragrant flowers.

I touched the flowers gently. Kris smiled at my act because he hadn’t seen me this gentle before, especially during fighting sessions. I always act strong and boyish when I’m training with them, but now he seemed to see a different person.

Kris picked a red tulip and gave it to me.

“Ahh… Thanks” I smiled and touch the flower.

He pulled me until we reached a huge water fountain. I was amazed how the water danced every second.

“I didn’t know this place” I said with delight.

He pulled me again and we reached a gazebo carved with ancient scriptures. He pushed me to enter. I saw a table laid with different pastries and sweets of course my favorite jasmine tea.

“Ahm…Kris, why is there a lot of food? It isn’t your birthday?” I innocently said.

“No, need for birth days, I just want to be with you” he said and smile. I blushed at his sudden act.

Kris really doesn’t fail to make me blush and I cuddled my cheeks.

We finished our little picnic and we both went to our training. Mysparring partner this time was Luhan.

“Ren, did you have fun with Kris?” he gave me a punch and I blocked it.

“Eh! Lulu don’t you ever mention his name during training” I blushed and he gave me a kick. I landed on the mat.

“You get distracted easily when we talk about Kris and we all notice that and don’t call me Lulu it sounds like a girl” Luhan said while smirking.

While he’s busy scrutinizing me, I suddenly moved my foot and tripped him giving him a kick on his stomach. He landed on his .

“Easy Ren, I’m just kidding” he smiled his baby face was so charming.

“Then don’t joke to me liked that Lulu” I helped him to stand but with his strength he pulled me and I fell on his masculine body. His warmth and manly scent was really inviting.

Oh my god! Lulu don’t do this to me! I closed my eyes as his face moved closer.

“If I were Kris, I wouldn’t play with your heart Ren” he whispered in my ear. His warm breath sent shivers to my spine. I knotted my forehead.

“What did you say Lulu?” I’m trying to stand but he held me tighter, so tight that the distance between us averted some air to enter my lungs.

Kris opened the door.

“Ren?” he  peeped on the door and both of us stood up. Luhan patted my shoulder.

“Don’t mind, what I said a while ago” and he pushed me to Kris.

Kris gave Luhan a questioning look.

“Are you sure I can take her now?” Kris asked Luhan and I stared at the later still intrigued of what he’s talking about a while ago.

“Why, you don’t want Kris? Then we will continue our sparring session” he replied reaching my hand but Kris immediately pulled me away.

“Thanks Luhan!” Kris said as he dragged me away from the room. Luhan sighed deeply.

“Kris stop being a jerk, you will hurt her so much if she finds out. I hope that I’m Kris, he’s so lucky…” he mumbled and entered the room again and started to train by himself, throwing punches and graceful kicks on the air. He smirked when he remembered the little thing happened minutes ago.

Kris kept my company in the beautiful garden he brought me to take some snacks after my calligraphy lessons. The sun was setting and the orange rays of the sun reflect on the water fountain. It’s getting cold but Kris narrowed the distance between us making me feel his warmth totally confiscating the coldness of the air. This warmth, I know I felt it before but when and where.

As usual this day was tiring and my back really hurts but my mind was clouded by Luhan’s words. Ah! I’m too tired to think about it, he said it’s nothing so why bother? I thought as I stared my hand.

As it keeps on bugging my head, I closed my eyes and ruffled my hair in frustration. When someone opened the sliding door again. I did the usual thing, pretend to sleep but ended up sleeping soundly as he caressed my hair.

Yes, this someone is still doing this to me but not as frequent as before but it flutters me that he visits even a night in a week. I don’t know who is it and if I try to know I always fail because each time he does, I fell asleep as if I’m under a spell of this someone.


 

After a long time... Luhan mode....Thanks for subscribing!