Chapter IV

I Love My Assassin

 

Tao squeezed my arm to bow to them but my body didn’t respond to it, instead I glared at them. He panicked and just pushed my head down harshly. Chanyeol and Kris’ eyes widened suddenly and Uncle Sunggyeol let out a laugh. 

Curse him! Laughing at me? Just wait and I’ll have my time! I thought gritting my teeth. Uncle Sunggyeol greeted us being close to the Wu’s and the Huang Family. I greeted them mockingly nice. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes as I greet him with such ease and girly manner. Kris made a face at the scene as if he’s really disgusted of what I’m doing.

Tao just smiled as I faked my cheerfulness while talking to them. After a quite sickening talk between Uncle Sunggyeol, the elders left us and they chatted on their own world. I was left with my caring panda, a - faced entity and Prince Demon, and silence was next.

I felt awkward surrounded by beautiful faces. I admit Prince Demon and the -faced entity looked differently when it comes to face features but they will make a girl collapse any minute with their stares, and here’s Tao fondling my arm.

God, I’m losing my intentions! I held my forehead. I can feel their aura and I’m going to faint, when suddenly someone spoke from behind.

“Ayo guys!” he’s voice was smaller than Tao’s. We looked at the direction where the voice came from and to my surprise again another blinding being was approaching us.

I was screaming like hell inside as his face became clearer. His beauty was exotic like a unicorn, very rare to find. The guys hi-fived with him while I was still in the midst of shock, jaw dropped with eyes widened. In short, I was really amazed.

“Hello...” he greeted me so softly like a lady more feminine than what I did earlier. I recovered after that and greeted him as well.

God, I’m calling you another time today, why do other people seem to be so blessed? I regret that I have been imprisoned inside this palace on my own extent. I thought as a realized I’ve been missing a lot in my 18 years of existence.

He asked for my name and I introduced myself to him. He smiled. I gulped as I saw his deep dimples and I just hung my head sheepishly. I was blushing really hard.

“I’m Zhang Yixing or Lay if you please” I let out a sigh as I saw his dimples again. Chanyeol and Kris just raised one of their eyebrows and Tao was just holding my arm while he’s smiling.

After a few minutes of chatting with the three guys, Lay left when someone called him. I bet that’s his mother. He got his mother’s beautiful genes. But before he left he whispered.

“See you around… Pretty princess” I jumped as his warm breath caressed my ear lobe and smiled again.

Not the dimples! I yelled on my thoughts and hung my head while caressing my cheek that’s heating at the moment. I raised my head still blushing.

I earned a confused look from -faced entity and Prince Demon. While my caring panda was still holding my arm at the same time holding his laughter.


 

Another short update ft. Yixing

Lay you're so fluffly i'm gonna die!

Soo fffflllluuuffy!!

My Lay!!