Chapter XIII

I Love My Assassin

 

I sighed before entering the gate, I decided to ignore Tao’s presence and he didn’t mind the impoliteness I showed since he just followed me inside.

“What’s with that, you’re with Luhan?” he asked coldly. Then I remembered that Luhan already knew that I’m the princess.

“Ah it’s nothing…” I just replied since my mind can’t supply any good answers for him.

“Tell me…I know you want to tell something…” he said after a couple of minutes. I stopped in front of my door and forced myself to face him.

“Luhan knew it already…” I said briefly hanging my head to prevent any eye contact. I heard him sigh.

“I guess we can’t do anything about it… but there’s a big problem Luhan has a big mouth” he said casually. I raised my head to glance at him and he was just rubbing the back of his neck at the idea he said.

“You’re not mad…?” I asked with eyes of disbelief.

“How can I be mad at you Ren, it’s your plan after all if you made any flaws it’s your problem… beside how can I be mad when my concern is just you going home before the sun sets and the sun is still setting so how can I be mad…?” he said and smiled.

“So you’re not mad? Really?!” I beamed and hugged him and he hugged me back. I missed his warmth, the warmth that is so protective.

“But remember you should be responsible for every wrong move and this one was included” he said while caressing my hair.

“Of course!” I said and tighten the hug.

 “Okay stop that already and let’ have something to eat” we separated when Lady Yifei spoke.

“AuntieYifei!” I said and hugged her.

“Thank you so much for letting me visit them….”

“Anytime Princess…” she said and we walked to have something to eat.


(Sehun’s POV)

I was staring at the charm given by Ren, like the charm I gave to her it was a jade stoned carved into a tiger, when someone knocked on my sliding door.

“Come in!” I said.

“Ahmmm… Master Sehun, here’s your dinner…” she said.

“Oh…Thank you Hyori…” I said and she smiled and nod.

“So you’re thinking about the princess again?” she asked smiling while serving the soupon the small table.

“Unfortunately…” I said and stared at the charm again.

“Well, you know… I met again this girl I’m talking about last time that I met in downtown… I met her again and she resembles Princess Seolrae so much…” I said and I saw her flabbergasted face.

Well Hyori was the most trusted servant of the Hwang family and she was the one who took care of the princess. She’d been hired by my mother after the rumor that Prince Yunho and Princess Seolrae were missing.

I ate the meal being served and after that she fixed it up and left. I slouched on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

“Princess Seolrae…” I mumbled as I remembered our first encounter.

(Flashback)

“Mom, why are we going to visit the Prince Yunho?” I asked my mother as we walked on the maze palace.

“Because I will talk to him about something…” she said, I want to ask her again but I just kept my mouth shut. We reached a place. I guess that one was secluded since it was at the far end of the palace.

“Just stay here and play okay I’ll just talk to the prince and that will take a while… just don’t go anywhere far…” she reminded and I just nodded.

I was chasing dragonflies when I hadn’t notice a rock ahead, well the usual scene. I got tripped by the rock. I was crying because my knee really hurts and it was bleeding.

“Stop Sehun don’t cry! You’re a man!” I scolded myself but my tears won’t stop falling.

“Excuse me… What happened? Why are you crying?”she asked me, that girl, that girl was beautiful, she has those dark expressive eyes, long silky black hair and a true smile.

“Oh my God! You have a wound! Wait I will help you…” she said and he helped me to stand.

We sat on the bench and I saw her getting something from her pocket, a handkerchief. I’m still speechless because of her beauty even the wayshe tied my wound waquisite.

“Ahmm…why are you so quiet? Oh by the way, what’s your name?” she asked me again and with that I stopped myself from praising how beautiful she was.

“Ah…Ah… Ah.. I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun” My voice was shaking since I’m not used to have conversations with girls.

“Oh…Sehun” she repeated.

“How cute! I’m Seolrae… Alright there you go…” she said after tying the hankie neatly on the wound as I wiped my tears harshly away from my face.

“Ahmmm… Seolrae what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I live here, how about you?” she answered briefly.

“Ahmm…my Mom has something to talk about with Prince Yunho” I said.

“With my father? What is it?” she asked.

“Your Father!? You mean you’re the PRINCESS!!” I yelled and she laughed at me.

“What’s so funny?” I asked her even her laugh was so good to my ears.

“It’s your face, you’re really shock aren’t you?” she teasingly said.

I kept quiet after that because of embarrassment.

(End of flashback)

“Princess if you’re still alive would it be possible for me to still marry you even without any agreement?” I mumbled while staring at swinging charm in front of me.

(End of Sehun’s POV)

I’ve been thinking about many things after dinner, first, Luhan knowing my secret and next was who is Oh Sehun? I’ve tried digging my mind until my eyes shut because of tiredness. I jolted up upon realizing one thing when my mind started to process logically again.

“I think… I know who Oh Sehun is… he is supposed to be…Princess Seolrae’s fiancé!” I shrieked when I remembered.

That’s why he’s familiar so familiar!Which means he’s my supposed to be husband if I’m not had gone missing or dead…

My God! What the heck is this! -faced entity, Lulu and now my downtown friend, I mean my fiancé who’s being close to my present identity….

Why? Have I been a good girl? This is too much…

No! no! this is not good! I slapped my cheeks, Ren you’re not here to collect guys you’re here for your father REMEMBER THAT!