Chapter XXII

I Love My Assassin

 

(Luhan's POV)

I was silently drumming my fingers on the table, waiting for almost fifteen minutes for Tao and Seolrae to arrive. Lady Yifei was busy ordering anything from the menu. Lay was playing the piano elegantly and Chen and Xiumin were talking nonstop about how they missed Tao and Seolrae.

I excused myself to them and went to the comfort room to freshen up. I've been a little giddy since I reached this place, knowing that I'll be seeing Princess Rae any minute from now. I spent ten minutes inside and decided to went out only to be surprised that Xiumin and Chen were enclosing her to a tight warm hug.

I prevented to part my lips in awe as her beautiful face turned to face mine, her blood red lips complementing the fair tone of her skin. Her dress just fit her petite body exposing her bare shoulders. I was shocked as I saw tears glistened on her eyes but my thoughts were interrupted by the sudden laughter of Chen.

He turned to face him and I heard him explained when suddenly Xiumin pushed her slightly causing her to loss balance. My instinct to save her just rushed making me hold her shoulders, completely supporting her body. I anxiously held her near me, enjoying her sweet rosy scent on the process. I was trapped gazing at her when the small voice of Lay entered my ear and I'm back to reality. I helped her stood up but she escaped from my tight grip and pulled Tao to the table.

I was quietly watching them with there conversations when suddenly Chen mentioned me about my lame suggestion to go to Beijing.

“Well actually... that one should be directed to Luhan because he really came from Beijing, we're out of that because Lay, Xiumin and I just came from Guangzhou actually nearer than where you and Tao came from...” Chen witty explained earning a nod from Xiumin and Lay.

I was thinking for reasons that would be acceptable to everyone while staring at her and of course I won't dare say that I really want to see her that's why. Then suddenly my gaze landed to Lady Yifei.

“Ahmm...I can't decline on Lady Yifei's request... I just want to grant her favor and what is attending to this little dinner with all things she had done for me...” I said displaying a smirk.

But then Lady Yifei directed it back to me and I was surprised on her statement.

“Oh my dear Luhan, why can't you just say that you miss Ren so much...you'll travel that far to see her...” I don't know what to say about what Auntie Yifei just said while she was chuckling because she is right.

I just rubbed the back of my neck because of embarrassment. Seolrae excused herself and went to the comfort room and my eyes trailed on her direction. I sighed audibly then heard another chuckle from Lady Yifei. I stared at her and she smiled and gestured to follow Seolrae to the comfort room.

I think that's what I'm waiting for, her signal, which made me actually follow her but when I reached the comfort rooms, I guessed she already entered the ladies' room. I dug inside my pocket to get a rectangular canister of mint candies. I got two mint candies and shoved it inside my mouth while patiently waiting outside. When the door opened her stunned face stared back at me. I was startled that I accidentally swallowed two little mint candies in the process.

(End of Luhan's POV)

I swiftly entered the ladies' room holding my dear chest. I yelled letting out the pressure I'm holding for more or less thirty minutes. After I yelled, I was relaxed a bit but images of Luhan is still floating inside my mind. He is still handsome with his pink lips and doe sparkling eyes except, those eyes were not like before they were full of lust more of longing.

I took time to examine my make-up applying some jasmine scented powder on my face. I dug for my breath spray and perfume inside my handbag. After spraying the breath spray inside my mouth for three times, I proceeded sprinkling perfume all over my body.  I took time to shoved them back inside the bag when I found a small bottle of what I think is a lip gloss. I absent-mindlessly got it, opened it and soon glide it to my blood red lips. The gloss gave the color of my lips a vibrant shine, it's perfect.

I sighed before twisting the knob to get out from the comfort room. When I opened the door I saw Luhan leaning against the wall facing the door of the comfort room, he was as equally shock as me. We had the staring game for a few seconds when he broke it and held his chest while coughing a few times.

My instincts drove to come near him and pat his back lightly.

“Are you okay? Like what the hell are you doing?” I yelled as he coughed loudly for few times again.

“I'm okay, it was just the mint candies...” he defended trying to clear his throat.

When he stared at me, I felt warmth enveloped my body and butterflies started to circle inside my stomach. I diverted my gaze and it landed to my hand that was touching his back. I hastily removed it because of awkwardness. I just don't know what to say to him, should I went back or stay? But what if I stay, what should I say to him? I waited for him to break the silence but he was just staring at me and I seemed to be melting on his stare.

“Hi...” I greeted because awkwardness was obviously rising in the atmosphere.

He didn't reply, instead he pulled me roughly and enclosed me to a tight hug. I missed his warmth, the intense warmth that radiates from him to me. I was about to hug him back when he let go of me. He let go of me but he was still gripping on my shoulders while intently staring at eyes.

“I'm sorry about that, I was dying to do that since I saw you...” he shyly bit his lips and playfully smiled at me.

He was still the same Luhan, the Luhan I grew to like, very playful and pleasant. I  found my eyes suddenly blurred because of tears and I saw worry formed on his face. Then, when he came near me I slapped his chest dramatically, showing that I really missed him so much. Tears escaped from my eyes while slapping him. He held one of my hands to stop me while his other hand was gripping my waist.

“Stop... don't cry like that... it makes me feel guilty...” he hushed now patting my head that was leaning on his chest.

“Lulu... I really... missed you...” I took all my courage just to say that I missed him so much.

He did not reply but I felt his soft touch on my cheek.

“How are you? Is China doing you any good?” he huskily said.

I know what he is pertaining to, it is about my feelings towards Kris. I don't know but since the day that Luhan opened up to me, I felt his sincerity toss out my feelings of anger and infatuation to Kris. Yes, I concluded it as infatuation or either crush anything between the two but definitely not love.

“I guess so...” I replied timidly enjoying his touch.

“As I said before... I will always be here waiting for you...” I felt him kiss my temple, his soft lips sending shivers all over my body.

“Lulu...” I said almost a whisper as I stare on those sparkling eyes.

I was pushed into his body by his sturdy that was now circling my waist. I tried to push him through his chest as his hot minty breath fanned on my face. My lips parted as he narrow the space between our lips. My brain was literally debating on what to do, if I'll kissed him or push him a way and I chose to push him away because kissing is not good thing to do in this fancy restaurant. But then the longing in his eyes made me stop thinking or even struggling, it made me froze on my position completely waiting for our lips to meet.

(Luhan's POV)

I circled my arms to her waist narrowing the space between us. I can feel her warmth throughout my body as I slowly come near her face to meet her lips. I missed her sweet strawberry lips.

When our lips touch, I know I cannot control myself letting my tongue slid into her opening of her lips coaxing her to open. I devoured enjoying the taste of sweet strawberry that made me grin during the kiss.

“I missed you so much... my ever loving princess” I whispered when we broke our passionate kiss.

 

(End of Luhan's POV)


Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for not updating for so many months ^^

Thank you very much for still subscribing and reading my story ^^

So this is a triple update for everyone ^^

Love lots...