Spring Break

Do You Remember Me?

D O N G H A E 

I stared at the clock, watching it tick by slowly. 

10 minutes.

Sighing, I looked out the window but something caught my attention at the corner of my eye. 

Miyoung was also looking out of the window, looking a bit anxious. I quickly scribbled on the sheet; Can't wait to get out of here?

I discreetly tossed it behind me and Miyoung examined it, smiling widely at the note. I received a neat note back; Yes! I'm very excited! :)

I looked at the clock.

Three Minutes.

I turned around and whispered, 'three minutes'. She smiled and looked at the clock with me.

Two Minutes.

One Minute.

When it got to ten seconds Miyoung and I counted down, whispering quietly. As we neared one we steadily got louder and by this time everyone in the classroom was chanting-

"SPRING BREAK!"

M I Y O U N G 

Everyone leaped up from their seats while packing their things. Donghae followed me to my locker.

"When do you wanna go to the beach?" He asked. I tilted her head, my bangs covering most of my eyes and face. "I don't know, whenever you wanna go?"

Seohyun soon came out and grinned at us. "When are we going to the beach? How about tomorrow? It's gonna be like 85 degrees!"

Donghae pouted and looked at me. "Please?" I sighed. "I have to get all of my schoolwork done ahead of time-" 

"C'mon, you can take one day off from school. That's what spring break's for!" 

He pleaded with his eyes for a couple of more seconds before I sighed and gave in. "Fine."

We all parted ways and went home. I put away my schoolbags and told my parents I was going to the beach with some friends tomorrow.

"...You? Are going to the beach?"

I slowly nodded. "Is there a problem?"

"OUR DAUGHTER IS GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS!"

I blushed red and muttered a bunch of lame excuses and went upstairs to pack a small bag of necessities and looked around for a swimsuit.

Oh wait, I don't have a swimsuit...

...

I quickly dialed up Seohyun and asked her for an extra swimsuit. "Ugh, I lost my spare swimsuit and I'm wearing my new one. Do you wanna go shopping for one?" 

"Yes please!" Seohyun came by my house and we asked my mom for a ride to a swimsuit shop. We hopped out of the car and told my mom to wait outside.

"Seohyun, I need advice. What kind of swimsuit should I get?" Seohyun examined me and silently deliberated.

"How about this one?" She held up a skimpy hot pink bikini and I cringed. I believe she took that as a no.

"This one?" She held up a white monokini that looked quite tight. "...What are you trying to make me look like?" I pouted, and she laughed. 

"This would be suitable." I held up a black one-piece that covered as much as a swimsuit could allow. 

"...No."

"Why not?"

"It's not 'beachy' enough! It looks like you're trying to avoid a tan!"

"I don't want to show too much skin, Seohyun..." 

She laughed while rummaging through the sales racks. "Oh my God, this one is super cute!" 

She held up a pretty blue bikini that covered up a fair amount of skin. It was pretty cheap too.

"...I guess that would work," I muttered. Seohyun laughed and I paid the cashier the money my mom had given me.

I thanked Seohyun for coming with me and she went home. When I went home I did some of my homework and ate dinner.

After eating I took a shower and got ready for bed. It was only 9:30 PM but I was pretty excited for the beach trip and I decided to go to sleep early.

D O N G H A E 

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. 8 AM. Perfect! Time to go to the beach! I took a quick shower and packed my things into a bag and put on swimtrunks and a t-shirt. 

Dialing through my phone I sent a message to both Miyoung, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun.

Morning, guys :D Want me to pick you guys up? 

They all agreed and I asked my brother to drive us to the beach.

He sighed, rubbing his temples. "Donghae, why didn't you ask me this earlier? A heads-up, perhaps?"

"HYUNG! Please!" I pouted, shaking my hands together.

"It's too far away-"

"The beach is half an hour away! PLEASE!"

"Fine. But I'm not staying."

"That's okay with me!" I said, grinning. My brother rolled his eyes and took me to his car. I directed him to the girl's houses and they both got in the backseat.

My brother raised an eyebrow and mouthed the words 'going with two girls?' and I just glared at him mouthing 'we're all friends'. My brother just chucked and continued to drive. We picked up Kyuhyun who ended up sitting next to Seohyun. He looked out the window and turned a slight pink shade. Hehe.

Miyoung and Seohyun were quietly chatting in the back while I was staring out the window. The scenery slowly changed from grassy areas into dunes and sand. 

I smelled the ocean air and stuck my head out the window, enjoying the warm air. "WE'RE HERE!" I yelled, opening the car door and stepping out, spinning in a circle. Miyoung and Seohyun laughed while my brother just embarrassedly looked down at the steering wheel, sighing.

"I'll pick you guys up, just call me half an hour earlier, arasso?" 

"Sure!" We all hopped down to the shore and I admired the turquoise water and the soft sand.

Seohyun took off her cover-up revealing a light pink and white bikini. She had a very fit physique and a nice s-line-

Cut it out Donghae! Stop your weird boyish hormones!

Miyoung slowly took off her cover-up revealing a blue bikini, revealing a flat stomach and a nice s-line.

I sound erted, right?

It's not like you can blame me. I'm a 15 year old boy at the beach with two girls. That are both attractive.

I looked at Miyoung who left her hair down, still covering most of her face. She had replaced her glasses with sunglasses that made her look like any Korean celebrity. "Jeez, Miyoung! You look like a celebrity!" She blushed and looked at her feet.

M I Y O U N G

I blushed while Donghae was complimenting me. I think.

As soon as I looked up he had already removed his shirt and it revealed a very fit and toned Donghae with muscular arms.

How the heck can you get that toned at 15 years old?!

Kyuhyun had removed his shirt and was just as fit and Seohyun seemed to have noticed, hehe. She was blushing and looking at the ocean to not focus on Kyuyhun, I would think.

"...So who's going in the water first?" Donghae asked, smirking.

"Not me. I think I'll just stay here." I said, sitting underneath the umbrella. "C'mon! You need a tan, right?" I sighed, putting sunblock on my arms. "Seo, can you help me with this?" She helped apply it on my back while Donghae awkwardly looked away.

"You guys need to put some on too." I handed them the bottle and they quickly applied it. Donghae grinned. "I'm a great swimmer. I'm on the swim team. Did you know that?! Wanna watch me swim?!" He ran down to the shore and 'dived' in, swimming gracefully before getting hit by a wave. 

Kyuhyun let out an evil laugh and Seohyun and I just laughed at Kyuhyun's laugh. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun and they both blushed, looking away. I giggled quietly while Donghae came back, dripping wet, and sighing.

"You're right. You're a great swimmer, Donghae." I said, smirking.

------------------

Very sorry if there are any grammatical errors! I do not edit it when I'm done XD