Meeting a New Friend

Do You Remember Me?

D O N G H A E

I met a very shy but pretty girl named Miyoung. I really liked her. She seemed a lot more natural and down-to-earth than most girls I've met lately. We talked and I introduced her to my friends and we all walked into the school, beginning our first day.

We all parted ways to go to our classes but I soon found out that Miyoung and I were in the same homeroom. Too bad I wasn't in the same homeroom as my other friends.

She gave me a small smile as we began to walk together to our homeroom. "Isn't it pretty awesome we're in the same homeroom? We'll have a lot of the same classes!" Miyoung smiled. "Yeah. What a coincidence. Too bad you're not in the same class as your other friends, though."

I shrugged. "No big deal. We see each other all the time. I'm almost glad that I don't have to see those freaks of nature all the time!" I joked, receiving a laugh from Miyoung. "That's not very nice, Donghae-sshi!" 

"Please, drop the formalities! I insist!" She nodded. "That's not very nice, Donghae."

"That's more like it!" I smirked, walking into the classroom. She followed closely behind. 

A man in his late thirties or early forties was writing on the blackboard. I cleared my throat and he turned around, giving us a warm smile. "Oh! Welcome! I'm Mr. Choi and I'll be your teacher for the rest of the school year." We bowed 90 degrees and Miyoung walked towards a desk in a far corner next to a window. 

I chose my seat right in front of hers and she gave me a small smile in which I gave her a wide smile. She seemed to be looking next to me so I turned around, looking in her direction.

An innocent-looking girl came in, greeting the teacher, and she turned to face us, giving us a smile. "Annyeong! I'm Seo Joo-Hyun, but you can call me Seohyun!" 

I smiled. "Annyeong Seohyun, I'm Lee Donghae." She gave me a curt nod while sitting next to Miyoung. Miyoung smiled. "Annyeong. I'm Miyoung. I hope we can be friends."

Seohyun grinned widely. "Yeah, me too!"

Miyoung cleared and Seohyun and I looked at the doorway. A few girls came in, noticeably wearing make-up and skirts a bit higher than Miyoung's and Seohyun's. 

The teacher greeted them and they looked around the room, bored, until they 'found' something they seemed interested in. 

Which was me.

It looked like the leader of my group had taken interest in me and began walking towards me while I unconciously began to scoot further away from her until I couldn't anymore. Miyoung attempted to stifle a laugh and I gave her a glare when the girl cleared , giving me a smile.

"Hi. I'm Kim Yu-jin. Call me Uee. What's your name?" She asked, leaning on my desk. I gave an awkward cough. 

"Lee Donghae... why?" I squeaked, shifting uncomfortably under her intimidating look. 

"I like you a lot. And I want you." She smirked, leaning forward.

Miyoung and Seohyun were giggling and I gave them a glare.

Their giggles weren't helping the situation.

-----------------

Please note that I'm not trying to make the After School girls look mean/ty! I just thought Uee would fit the part of the 'popular' girl (: