Did You Hear

Do You Remember Me?

T I F F A N Y 

It was a couple of days from the 'Uee incident' and it was a bright Saturday morning; most likely around seven or eight. Hara had already left the dorm to attend to her own business, leaving me alone.

Maybe I can visit Siwon or Donghae today. I gave myself a devillish grin while quickly taking a shower and preparing myself to go out. 

I made sure to get sunglasses and a hat to at least attempt to cover who I was. When I walked down the girl's dorm hallway all I could hear were whispers and girls constantly looking at me. 

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah, I read it in an interview in a magazine!"

"Oh my gosh, is it true?" 

All I could hear were comments like that, getting a handful of glares, snorts, and a few people who were applauding me. 

Okay, seriously, what the heck was going on?

I walked to the cafe and sat down. The female cashier glared at me and just rolled her eyes while she was replaced by a male cashier who gladly took my order.

"Excuse me, can you tell me why it seems like no female in South Korea likes me right now?" I asked, sighing.

The male cashier just grinned at me excitedly. "You were on the front cover of this one magazine-"

"For what? I didn't even do an interview or anything." I said, clearly confused. 

The male cashier shrugged. "I don't really know the details. Ask around, I guess. One more thing, can I get a quick picture and autograph?" 

After leaving the store I felt my phone vibrate. It was from Hara.

Tiff, is it true?

I just sighed, irritatedly pressing the buttons a bit harshly.

Is what true exactly?

Is it true you broke a relationship up that was going on for two years??

I just sighed loudly.

Uee, of course.

No, it's not true. Please tell all of your friends that that is not true whatsoever, arasso?

Arasso, Tiff! I was just making sure! Glad the rumors aren't true! Stay strong! Hwaiting! ^-^

I walked by a newspaper vendor and saw the front page of many magazines. 

"Tiffany from SNSD steals boyfriend from loving girlfriend of two years!" 

"Tiffany from SNSD; Boyfriend stealer?"

"SNSD; 9 Angels, or 9 Boyfriend Stealers?"

Okay, seriously, what are up with these ridiculous titles? I asked around about it, disguising myself. I walked up to a group of teenage girls. "So, um, what do you think about that Tiffany from SNSD?"

"Oh, she's a ." Most of the girls nodded her head, murmuring in agreement. One girl wearing a SONE shirt that was bright pink shook her head furiously. "That is just a bunch of crap! Fany would never, ever, ever do that! This is a huge misunderstanding or this 'victim' needs to get her facts straight!" 

I just kindly gave that fan a smile while walking away, sighing to myself.

After asking a bunch of teenagers, more than half of them thought I was a . Great.

I inconspiciously bought a magazine and tucked it into my purse.

I went to go to the boys' dorm but realized I had no idea which room number Donghae lived in.

"Excuse me, may I have Lee Donghae's room number?" I asked, pushing the sunglasses further up the bridge of my nose. "Miss, do you have-"

I took off my glasses and sighed quietly. "Can I please just have the room number? I just need to see him for a second." 

The guy at the front desk just grinned widely. "Of course, Miss Hwang!"

I put my sunglasses back up and walked quickly to Donghae's room, giving the door a few hard knocks. A few seconds later a shirtless Donghae appeared, rubbing his eyes while I blushed at his fit arms and stomach.

"Like what you see?" Donghae asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively. "N-no... That's not the point! We have to talk." I pushed past him inside his dorm and he just closed it after me. 

"Who said you could come in?" He asked playfully, grinning from ear-to-ear. 

"I invited myself in, okay? This is about-" 

"Hold on, I need to get ready first." Before I could answer Donghae already went inside his bathroom to take a shower and freshen up.

About 20 minutes later of impatiently tapping my foot against the hardwood floor he finally came out, towel wrapped around his waist.  Casually sitting down, he gave me a bright smile. "So what do you want to-"

"Put a shirt on!" I said, covering my eyes. To be honest, I enjoyed the view. But I couldn't let him think that.

"Alright, alright, I'll put one on. Usually when most girls see me in a state like this they'd be jumping all over me," Donghae said, chuckling. He walked into his bedroom and threw on some clothes and walked back out in less than a minute. 

"Well, I'm not like most girls." 

"I see that!" He said, chuckling. "So, what do you want to talk about? Plans for today?" 

"No, it's not that. Have you checked-" I pulled out the slightly wrinkled magazine in my purse. "This?"

He took it from my hands and examined it for a few seconds with his mouth wide open. "...What? Who would write such a thing? Who is this about? Are you seeing someone behind my back-"

"You're really dense, you know that? That article is about you and I." 

"Who was the source-" 

"It's on the page, stupid! It has Uee's name! I bet she just wanted to get free stuff because people would feel pity for her." I grunted and buried my face in my hands. "What am I going to do? Not only am I going to be affected by this, but what about the girls?" 

I sighed loudly and pouted. Donghae just gave me a reassuring rub on my back. "I'm sure this will all blow over." 

"No, it definitely won't unless I clear things up with Uee and the press." 

This was going to be a long weekend.