Hallow's Eve

Do You Remember Me?

Hello readers! :D

Third-person once again! I really enjoy switching off from first person to third person... ^-^

Long chapter! Yay!

---------------------------------

A dark brunette hurried to her dorm, her Aviators beginning to slide down her nose.

After entering her dorm she smiled widely at her roommate who was rummaging throughout the room, leaving random articles of clothing strewn across the floor. 

"Hara! What are you doing?" Tiffany asked breathlessly, taking off her sunglasses while tucking her dark locks into a pony-tail.

"I was looking for a Halloween costume. Look at me, all excited for this party when I don't even have a costume!" Hara muttered things to herself when she heard Tiffany gasp.

"I have a perfect idea," Tiffany said suddenly, darting to her closet. After a minute or two Tiffany triumphantly pulled out a white tank top with the number 0 on it, complete with a pink-and-white jacket and matching pink shorts.

"What's this...?" Hara asked slowly, her small smile soon turning into a grin.

"What does it look like?" Tiffany asked playfully, grinning.

"Don't tell me this is your costume for 'Oh'..." Hara exclaimed, jumping up and down. 

"On the contrary, it is!" Tiffany held the costume up to Hara who was admiring the outfit.

"And no outfit is complete without shoes." Tiffany murmured, pulling out the matching pink boots.

Hara suddenly laughed out loud. "Why do you even carry this with you?" 

"Last-minute performances."

Hara scoffed. "But 'Oh' promotions are over, right?"

Tiffany pouted. "Fine, I'll admit I keep it with me because I think it's like... a good-luck charm."

Hara just laughed while putting on the outfit , which fit like a glove.

"And this shirt accentuates your stomach very nicely," Tiffany teased, poking Hara's stomach. 

Hara looked up at Tiffany, tilting her head to the side. "What will you wear?" Tiffany grinned. "One of the perks of being a hoarder..." 

Tiffany darted to her closet once again and pulled out a crisp white wife-beater, a matching pair of shorts, and a white blazer adorned with various military emblems. 

Hara grinned excitedly as Tiffany pulled out the navy heels and white hat. 

"YOU'RE A GENIE!" Hara yelled excitedly, laughing. "Tell me your wish." Tiffany sang, putting on her costume.

After doing each other's make-up and hair the duo linked arms while walking to the party which was being held in the student lounge, open for both the male and female population of the campus.

It was roughly around nine o'clock PM when they arrived and many people were already breaking out the beer bottles and dancing amongst themselves. Hara grinned as she saw the dance floor.

"Hope you don't mind, Tiff! I gotta hit the dance floor!" 

Hara disappeared into the crowd of sweaty college kids leaving Tiffany standing alone. A handful of people excitedly took pictures of her and a few asked for her autograph and a picture with her.

After about 15 minutes this was getting to be a bit tiresome. And hot. 

Tiffany gently pushed past people until she reached the door, pushing it open with force.

At once she felt the cold October air reach her face which was entirely refreshing compared to how hot it was inside the lounge. 

She sat on a park bench, breathing in the cool air which after a couple of minutes began to grow a bit too cold for her liking; but it's not like she was going to go back inside the sweaty building.

Hugging her legs for warmth she was suddenly greeted with a jacket that was placed on her legs, giving her warmth. Looking behind her she saw a smiling Donghae who greeted her with a hug.

Tiffany's cheeks burned and she covered them with her hands, averting her eyes from Donghae. "Uh, thanks for the jacket Donghae, but I don't really need one-" 

She began to take off her jacket when held her hand down, preventing her from taking off his jacket. "I insist. You look like you're gonna freeze!" He jokingly said, laughing. 

"What brings you out here?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head. "It was way too hot in there." 

Tiffany grinned in agreement before looking at Donghae.

Leaving the jacket on, she began awkwardly looking around. "So, um, what are you supposed to be?" She looked at Donghae who was dressed as... Well, himself.

"I'm supposed to be Taeyang. Do I not bear a resemblance?" Tiffany looked him up and down and grinned. "You look like yourself." 

Donghae pouted before sitting down next to her and smiling at her costume. "And you are?" 

"I'm genie for you, boy." Tiffany teased, sticking her tongue out. Donghae saw her tongue and instantly formed an idea in his brain -

He leaned over and captured her in a kiss. Tiffany responded passionately and with much intensity; just as Donghae was putting his hand behind her neck she pulled away.

"What was that for?" She coyly asked, giving her famous eye-smile.

Donghae grinned like a little boy. "I wanted to feel your lips against mine again-" 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him.

"...Okay, now it's getting kind of cold out here," Donghae said, rubbing his arms.

Tiffany gave him his jacket and they walked back inside, the party having intensified as the night went on.

"Be right back, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Tiffany nodded while he excused himself. 

She began to get thirsty and poured herself a cup of punch, which she gulped down in one go.

Her thirst was not quenched so she drank another one before she was hit with a wave of extreme tiredness and dizziness.

Everything began to become blurred and out of focus; it took a couple of minutes to find her way around.

Stumbling along the way, Tiffany barely made it to the couch before everything went black.

~

Donghae returned a couple of minutes later and Tiffany was no where to be found. Running all over the place he frantically asked if anyone had seen her.

He kept thinking he was probably over-reacting but he had a bad feeling about this... Tiffany wouldn't leave without telling him, right?

A few minutes later he found a sleeping Tiffany on the couch.

Breathing a sigh of relief, he began to make his way towards her when a hooded figure picked Tiffany up, bridal-style, and began to leave the lounge.

"HEY! Stop that man!" Donghae yelled, pushing past people roughly.

Everyone was too drunk to even comprehend what Donghae was saying.

"STOP!" Donghae yelled. The hooded figure broke out into a run. 

Donghae caught a glimpse of Tiffany's face; her eyes were still closed. She probably wasn't sleeping... She was probably drugged.

Donghae wasn't sure if he should tackle the man; what if it injured Tiffany? He decided it was better that Tiffany fell a couple of feet rather than being violated by this person.

Donghae tackled the figure who let go of Tiffany. She fell to the ground with a thud. Donghae felt the urge to check to see if she was okay, but he had to deal with this matter first.

Ripping the hood off the figure, he saw it was a middle-aged man with glasses.

"Who are you?" Donghae yelled, glaring at the man.

"I'm a fan of Tiffany's, that's all!" The man frantically exclaimed, desperately trying to get out of Donghae's tight grasp.

"Stop lying! You look like a creep! Are you stalking her?!"

He quickly shook his head but received a tighter grip from Donghae.

"Okay, I'll admit it! I've only been stalking her for a couple of days though, I swear!" 

"What were you going to do with her?" Donghae said, gritting his teeth together in anger. "N-nothing-"

"Don't lie!" 

"Every man has his needs-" 

Donghae punched the man in the jaw, instantly knocking him out. Donghae shook his hand that slightly throbbed from the impact. He rushed over to Tiffany; she was breathing.

Good. You're okay.

Donghae called the paramedics just in case. The party was declared over at 11 PM, much to the disappointment of many party-goers. 

The paramedics insisted she stay in the hospital just for the night and Donghae came along. 

"...Can you not mention this to the press?" Donghae quietly asked, looking at the paramedics.

They silently nodded their heads while leaving Donghae and Tiffany alone in the room.

"I was so worried about you," Donghae whispered, holding Tiffany's hand. 

He hadn't been in a hospital since his father's death; it gave him horrible flashbacks.

He quietly fell asleep, his hand entwined with Tiffany's and his head resting on her bed.

~

Tiffany opened her eyes, her head throbbing slightly. 

Where was she? 

A clock on a white wall read 4 AM.

There was a TV in the corner, white walls, and she was wearing a... Hospital gown?

She felt someone shift underneath her leading her to internally scream before she looked down and saw a sleeping Donghae, holding her hand.

What happened to me...?