To Tell You the Truth...

Do You Remember Me?

Hey guys! :) Finally, I'm done band camp for the week :D 

Unedited chapter... as always :D

Check out the new wallpaper :D MY DP! Donghae <3 Also, new banner that I made :D 

~

Hara abruptly barged into the dorm; Tiffany greeted her with a smile before continuing to read her book.

Hara released a loud sigh before grabbing the book out of Tiffany's hands, meeting Tiffany's questioning gaze. "What's wrong, Hara?" 

"Why did you talk to Siwon before me?" Hara said accusingly, before pouting. 

"Talk to him about what?" Tiffany asked innocently, reaching for her book.

Hara placed her foot in front of the book, blocking Tiffany's hand. "Seriously, Hara, what's this about?" 

"Siwon told me that you're this girl who used to hang out with Donghae when you were in high school! How you were kinda nerdy-"

Tiffany narrowed her eyes, gritting her teeth together. "Siwon... told you... I was nerdy?" 

Hara widened her eyes before quickly shaking her hands. "No, no, wait a minute, he meant it in a cute way!" 

Tiffany rolled her eyes before laughing. "So you heard from Siwon? How are things between you two?" 

Hara's cheeks flushed and her nose wrinkled. "Stop trying to change the subject!" She cleared . 

"So you were like best friends, and like, he totally ditched you-"

Tiffany's eyes narrowed.

"U-um, and how you want revenge, and, well... yeah," Hara said, rocking back and forth on her feet. 

Tiffany nodded slowly. "It's all true," 

"Even the part how you're going to tell the truth to him?" 

"Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how to break it to him," Tiffany admitted, smiling sadly. 

"That's not the point, Tiffany! You shouldn't- no, you can't tell him the truth!" 

"Why?" 

"You have a blooming romance- and you're about to possibly throw it all away!" 

"Siwon told me that it might be on my mind during promotions, and I owe it to SNSD-" 

"Screw SNSD and think about yourself for once!" Hara cried, looking at her with saddened eyes. "After all you've been through, don't you deserve some sort of happiness?" 

Tiffany rubbed her temples, shaking her head slowly. "So Nyuh Shi Dae is one of the few reasons why I'm happy today. I really think I owe it to them to give my best performance." 

"But Donghae-"

"And it's not like we're going to continue our relationship in a lie- it's just out of the question." 

Hara sighed in defeat - Tiffany was right, sadly. 

Tiffany quietly grabbed her book and continued to study, making Hara sigh quietly to herself.

~

Seohyun nervously paced back and forth in front of Lee Soo Man's office - she never got called to his office. This probably meant she was in trouble. 

Big trouble. 

The elevator behind her rung with a light ding, opening the doors to reveal a sleepy-looking Kyuhyun. "Seohyun, why do you need me in this building so early?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"Kyu, it's already 10 AM. It's not that early," she said quietly, continuing to pace back and forth. "Whoa, and why so anxious?" He gently grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to stop pacing back and forth.

"Lee Soo Man called me to his office." 

"Who's Lee Soo Man?" 

"The founder of SM Entertainment." 

"What's the big deal of being called to his office?" 

"As a group, there's no need to be in worry - but personally, that's when there's a problem," she proceeded to pace back and forth, sighing quietly to herself. 

"Do you have any idea why you'd be called to his office?"

Seohyun pulled out her phone and a minute later she showed him a picture of them kissing. "...Oh."

The receptionist behind the desk removed the phone from her ear and politely said, "Mr. Soo Man is ready for you." 

They both held hands and opened the glass doors to Lee Soo Man's office. 

A black plush business chair slowly spun around to face them, revealing the slightly-aged face of mister Lee Soo Man himself. His eyes were locking into theirs- he meant business.

Without a word he slid a printed-out copy of Seohyun and Kyuhyun kissing in the park - the quality was a bit pixelly due to conditions of the picture, but you could, with no doubt, tell it was Seohyun kissing a boy. 

"You know what kids on the internet are calling you two? Seokyu," he emphasized their couple name; his eyes seemed to narrow a fraction. 

"Mr. Lee Soo Man, I apologize. I will immediately remove all contact with Seohyun, if necessary-" Kyuhyun was cut off by him.

Lee Soo Man simply chuckled, shaking his head slowly. "...Is this what you think this is about?" 

Kyuhyun tilted his head. "What else would this 'meeting' be about, sir?"

"I know I have enforced a strict 'no dating' policy among the girls of this company, which many have thought to be ist, due to Shindong having a fiancee and whatnot," 

"I have decided to lift the 'no dating' rule for all idols signed under this company - starting today." 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun embraced each other for a few seconds and she pecked Kyuhyun on the cheek, smiling widely. 

"What caused you to change your mind, sir?" Lee Soo Man chuckled. "I know what real love looks like - that picture shows it. I know you two have great feelings for each other - just don't break her heart, or I'll get a lawsuit against you, Mr. Cho," his last sentence seemed dead serious.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at how informed he was. "I promise, sir." 

"You may run off into the distance holding hands, like all couples do," Lee Soo Man joked, motioning the two out. After exiting his office they kissed deeply before slowly parting. 

"Let's make our relationship official," Seohyun said, smiling. "Let's take a picture, Kyu!" 

Seohyun pecked him on the cheek while Kyuhyun took a picture. "Upload it to Twitter or something!" 

He typed into the caption box - "I'm dating SNSD's Seohyun now! :) Happy couple! SeoKyu fighting~" 

They both laughed at how cheesy he was being before continuing to kiss. 

~

Tiffany wore sunglasses, sitting in an unoccupied corner of the campus cafe. She impatiently tapped her fingernails against the table, waiting for a certain Lee Donghae to arrive.

No less than two minutes later came the smiling man, who sat beside Tiffany, giving her a kiss before sitting down.

Uee walked past right as they kissed - oh, they hadn't spotted her. Taking a close seat nearby, she listened to their conversation. 

"What's up, Fany~" she glumly looked at him through her sunglasses.

"Donghae, this is a serious talk." 

His heart felt like it dropped to the bottom of his stomach. 

"Go on," he cautiously said, studying Tiffany with careful eyes. "I came here to tell you that I will be leaving to promote in Japan soon."

Donghae laughed nervously. "I knew that - everyone knows that SNSD is promoting there soon." 

"And I want to make sure the Japanese fans see So Nyuh Shi Dae at its best." 

"And...?" 

"In order to do that, I have to ensure my mind is clear."

Donghae swallowed slowly. "D-do you think I make your head clouded or something?"

"No, it's not you, it's me," Donghae put his head in his hands, mumbling. "I can't believe this - that's the 'classic' break-up line! If you don't like me you don't have to say it so pathetically-"

"No, really, Donghae, it's me." she seriously looked at him in the eye - he let her continue. 

"Do you remember a girl named Hwang Miyoung from your teenage years?" 

Donghae widened his eyes. How would she know that? Unless...

Tiffany pulled off her sunglasses and replaced them with her old spectacles. "Well, my name is Hwang Miyoung. We were friends in high school." 

Uee and Donghae's mouth dropped open.

Donghae spluttered, trying to make sense of what the heck just happened. "B-but-" 

He never thought he'd see Miyoung - his Miyoung - ever again. And especially not like this - what are the odds?

He leaned in to give her a hug but she stopped him, widening her eyes slightly. That went easier then planned...

"What's wrong, Miyoung?" Donghae smiled to himself - that name always did roll off the tongue nicely - Tiffany didn't seem to fit her.

"Don't call me that," Tiffany said, gritting her teeth together - she always hated her name; Tiffany was a prettier name.

"I will never forget what you did to me, Lee Donghae." 

He swallowed slowly. She hadn't forgotten. "I can explain, Mi-"

"How you can explain ditching your best friend for Uee? I was with you the whole way and you just threw me aside like a ragdoll! I won't have you back after you messed with my feelings for you!" 

"I had feelings for you too, Miyoung-"

"Then why date Uee and ditch me?" Tiffany asked, eyebrows knitting together. 

Uee couldn't believe her ears. The dorky, nerdy, unfashionable, loser Miyoung came to be a famous idol dating her dream man - Lee Donghae. 

She could not believe it. 

Donghae sighed. "My... father's death... changed me and the way I looked at life. I was depressed... I couldn't handle it... I pushed away people I cared about-" 

Tiffany lower lip trembled slightly before she quickly shook her head.

"You never liked me as Miyoung, right? But once I become Tiffany, the 'Brighter than Gems' of SNSD it's easy to love me, right?" 

Donghae shook his hand frantically. "No-" 

"You know what, Donghae? I was afraid this confrontation would break our relationship because you'd be crushed that I hadn't told you the truth. But having this conversation made me realize that you were using me every second I've known you." 

Tiffany grabbed her things, tears threatening to spill down her pale cheeks, and stormed out of the cafeteria. 

Donghae buried his face in his arms. How did this conversation lead to this?

He loved her - he always loved her. He may not have realized it back then, but he realized it now - he had always loved Hwang Miyoung.

Sniffling, he got up but was held down by Uee. "Uee, let go of me," he said, gritting his teeth. Uee smirked widely. "I overheard your conversation with your little girlfriend- oh, wait, ex-girlfriend." 

He pushed her away but was caught up by Uee who blocked his path. 

"Listen, Donghae. I know you feel like dying, blah, blah, blah, you feel hurt, blah, blah, right?"

He nodded his head, annoyed. Where was this going, exactly?

"Well, it just so happens that Miyoung is going to Japan for a while. So I can help you get over your little current state of depression,"

"How?" Donghae asked dully, impatiently crossing his arms.

"We can be friends-"

Donghae rolled his eyes. 

"With benefits."

That sentence made him shiver. Doing that would be wrong - you wouldn't do that to someone you loved. He had to be faithful, even if Miyoung wanted nothing to do with him.

He shook his head. "Uee, I love Miyoung - and only her. No thanks." 

Uee shrieked loudly, stomping her foot. "She doesn't love you back! I'm so much better than her! She doesn't deserve you! Why can't you be with someone who truly loves you-" 

"Uee, face it. You don't love me, you love my outer appearance," he drawled, rolling his eyes.

"That's not true-"

"What do you love about me, then, hmm?" 

Uee awkwardly stood there for about a minute before smiling widely. "You're a great kisser-"

"Case closed." Donghae walked out of the cafeteria, leaving a dumbfounded Uee behind.

"AISH! Seriously, I GIVE UP on stupid Miyoung! Seriously! She gets everything!" She yelled loudly, running to her dorm. 

And that was the day that Uee had finally given up on pursuing Donghae - for his heart belonged to a certain Hwang Miyoung.