New Student

Do You Remember Me?

A/N: Notice the name change in Miyoung's POV ;)

----------------------

2 y e a r s l a t e r . . .

T I F F A N Y 

The girls and I all stood in a circle, holding hands and praying that this would be a very spectacular performance. It was our good-bye stage for "Oh" and I couldn't wait until the performance was over. 

You'll see why.

"And now, So Nyuh Shi Dae's good-bye performance with 'Oh!'! Here they are!" The MC yelled, beckoning us to the stage. 

The music began playing and with perfect synchronization we danced and sang our parts.

oh oh oh oh oppareul saranghae
ah ah ah ah manhi manhi hae
It soon became my part to sing and I cutely pouted while dancing to the song.
mollamolla nae mameul jeonhyeo molla
nunchi obge jangnanman chineungeolyo

Eruptions of cheers exploded while I sang my part and when I was done I gave a cheeky smile. Soon, the song was over and we all hugged each other and waved to the audience, blowing kisses and waving good-bye.

Backstage, we all hugged each other and Seohyun sighed with content. "We finally get our break!" I chuckled at her. "Not exactly. We still have to prepare for our next comeback-"

"Just be quiet, unnie. I don't want to think about all that work." She said, pouting cutely. "Arasso, I'll stop. Oh, look at the time. I've gotta run." I said, changing into normal clothes. 

"What do you have to do? We just finished our last performance for a while. Don't you want to celebrate?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head to the side. I shook my head. "I need to do... something."

Seohyun just grinned at me. "Oh yeah, she's going to enroll at Seoul University." 

Jessica widened her eyes and looked at me with a concerned look. "Why?" She asked, in English.

"For my studies, of course-"

"You can just get tutored by the many tutors who work at SM." Taeyeon pointed out, looking confused.

"And why did you choose Seoul University? That's one of the most populated schools... like, ever." Jessica said, crossing her arms. "I've got my reasons." We both said in English, leaving most of the girls confused except Seohyun, who could comprehend some of our words.

Sooyoung just grinned at us. "Well, Fany-ah will be fine on her own, right? So let's go out and celebrate!" The other girls cheered while Taeyeon calmed them down. "We can't go out in public. Not with eight girls. That's suspicious. We're gonna have to celebrate at the dorm-"

"Awwwwwww." All the girls chorused, pouting. "Okay, I'll be taking my leave now. See ya!" I said, walking our car. 

"Hey! How are we supposed to get back to the dorm, Fany?" Seohyun yelled, looking frustrated. "Call up our manager and ask for a ride."

The girls just sighed while I waved good-bye and the driver took me to Seoul University.

I arrived and took a deep breath before stepping out of the car.

D O N G H A E (Meanwhile...)

"Yah! Hyung!" Eunhyuk yelled, frantically pounding on my door.

"WHAT?" I yelled as I opened the door, revealing my bedhead and tired-looking eyes.

"Did you hear? One of SNSD's members is attending HERE!" 

"...What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. 

"SNSD. 9 MEMBER GIRL GROUP. COMING. HERE." He yelled, shaking my shoulders. I instantly perked up. "Really?" I asked, grinning.

"Yeah! One of them should be coming soon! Wanna wait for her?" He asked excitedly, rubbing his hands together. "Yeah, sure, just gimme a second." 

"Siwon and Kyuhyun's gonna be waiting with us too!" 

"Arasso!" I closed the door, took a shower, rebrushed my teeth, and dressed in a plaid flannel shirt, wifebeater, and jeans. 

As you can tell my style did change since junior year.

After Miyoung left, it was almost like a wake-up call to me. I was so upset over my father's death that I was pushing people away... Even the people I cared about the most.

I wish I could recontact her and just... Apologize for everything I did. 

But I deleted her phone number. Mental facepalm.

During my darkest days, almost every weekend I'd go to parties until 3 AM, get drunk, have hangovers, and cheat on Uee. It's not like Uee and I had a serious relationship anyway...

Anyways, after Miyoung left I started to clean up my act. I improved my grades slowly, quit my gang, rekindled my broken friendships, wore my old clothes again, and tried to be nicer to people. 

...The one thing that didn't change is my lust for the ladies, if you know what I mean.

I guess I'm what you call a 'player' now. But a nice one. I think.

So after getting ready I walked out of the door, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk just grinned at me and we walked to the front of the university. 

"So, you and Uee going out right now?" Siwon asked, chuckling lightly. "Yeah, we are." 

"Dude, you have to stop going out and breaking up with her. It's making my head hurt." Eunhyuk said, pretending to rub his temples. "Aish, it's college. Aren't we supposed to have fun?" I said, pouting.

...So I've been in an on-and-off again relationship with Uee for the past two years. Right now, we were on. 

But that was not stopping me from meeting a girl from So Nyuh Shi Dae~

We sat on a bench that was at the front gates of Seoul University. A large group of students were also waiting for this girl to arrive.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, a black Escalade with tinted windows drove up to the gate.

"You think that's her?" Siwon grinned, excitedly standing up, craning his neck to get a better look. Eunhyuk stood up on the bench and shouted. "I see her! Man, she's so cute!" 

Siwon stood up on the bench, grinned, and started squealing.

Uh... no comment.

Curiously I stood up on the bench and looked over the crowd and spotted a girl holding her head down with sunglasses and a braid. "Eh, she's alright-" 

"Bwoh?" Eunhyuk and Siwon simultaneously said, widening their eyes. "She's so hot, how can you not-"

"I need to see her face first." I said defiantly.

"Look it up on Google!" Siwon said, laughing.

"What's her name?" I asked, tilting my head. Loud screams were piercing my ears, making me wince. 

"Uh..." Eunhyuk looked at the ground and furrowed his brows. "I don't know the member's names, I only know Hyoyeon-"

"That's because that's your bias, ." Siwon said, smacking him at the back of his head. "Who's your bias, Siwon?" I asked, tilting my head. 

"Fany-ah." He said, sighing with content.

"Fan boy." I grunted, making Siwon punch my arm. "She's hot, down-to-earth, fluent in English, hot, intelligent, sings well, and is hot! What's not to like?!" He asked, with bewilderment on his face.

"I'm gonna have to see this chick for myself." I said, grinning evilly to him. "Kyuhyun... You've been quiet this whole time. What's wrong?" He shook his head. "Nothing."

Eunhyuk just smiled his gummy smile and laughed. "That's 'cause he knows his bias isn't coming."

"Omo! EvilKyu has a bias?" I taunted, grinning at him. "No, I don't!" Kyuhyun said, scrunching up his nose. 

"It's Seohyun." Siwon laughed, receiving a smack in the back from Kyuhyun. Coughing, Siwon just laughed. "See? I told you."

"So who was that we just saw?"

"Fany-ah." Siwon grinned, smiling dreamily.

"Okay, enough of your weird fanboyishness. I'm leaving. Later." I waved good-bye and started walking back to my dorm. Whistling to myself I suddenly bumped into someone and I heard a soft "oof!" as we both fell to the floor. My forehead throbbed as I rubbed it. 

"Aish! Watch where you're going! Do you know who I am?!" I yelled, glaring at the person who bumped into me.

It was a girl my age who had her hair up in a braid. She had porcelain skin, pouty lips, big eyes, and a perfect complexion. 

She was hot, to say the least.

"Omo, I'm so sorry-" She froze as she looked up at me. "Well, I take that as a compliment." I said, grinning my famous smile at her. 

"I'm Lee Donghae. What's your name?" I asked, holding out a hand.

"Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang." She said, smiling widely.

Oh, look. This girl has the same last name as Miyoung-

Okay, get a grip, Donghae. There are plenty of girls with the last name Hwang. This is just a coincidence.

Miyoung's not coming back.

I smiled at Tiffany. "Well, you're very pretty, Miss Hwang." 

"You really think that?" She asked, while smiling at me. "Why yes, yes I do." I said, winking.

Her smile vaguely reminded me of a certain someone.

"Would you ever... I dunno... like me?" She asked, raising her soft eyebrow. "I mean, that's moving a little fast, but yeah, I think I would." I said, grinning widely. 

"Do you hate me?" She asked, batting her dark lashes. "Uh... no?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh. That's good. Then it's a date, right?" She asked, grinning. 

"Sure!" 

"Alright. Go to the campus cafe later tonight at 7 PM. It's a date." She said, grinning, while I helped pick up her books.

"OMO! IT'S TIFFANY FROM SNSD! AND SHE'S TALKING WITH DONGHAE-HYUNG!" A group of fan boys ran up to Tiffany and asked for her autograph. Smiling, she politely gave them pictures and autographs, leaving my mouth wide open.

"Are you... 'Fany-ah' from So Nyuh Shi Dae?" I asked, blinking rapidly.

"Yeah, that's me. Hope that doesn't change anything." She said, grinning. I slowly shook my head and blinked a few more times.

"I'll see you later, Donghae-sshi." She said, winking flirtatiously at me before walking away, leaving me staring after her.

I have a date with a hot celebrity from a girl group.

Hell yeah.