Curiosity Killed the Cat

Do You Remember Me?

Another update, yay!

And I have to start getting into the routine of doing this... This chapter is completely unedited! I usually just write as I go along and I'm always too lazy to edit it, so I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors or anything of the sort! :D 

Also, I'd like to say that I'm sorry this chapter didn't have a lot of Haefany in it. It's more angsty than fluff, lol :P Also ignore the fact that Hara is dating Junhyung, LOL - this is fanfiction!

~

SNSD's dorm at approximately seven o'clock in the morning was completely silent. 

However, not less than two minutes later was a piercing scream heard that literally shook the dorm, waking everyone up. 

All the girls had rushed from their rooms to the source of the sound - downstairs, in the living room, where they found a tired-looking Jessica on the computer. 

"Jessica? What's your problem? It's our break day," Taeyeon said sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Since when did Seohyun have a boyfriend?!" Asked Jessica, with wide eyes.

The room became silent before all eyes were to Seohyun, who was gulping quietly. "W-what are you talking about, unnie?" 

"I'm on allkpop.com-"

"You actually go on that site?" Sunny asked, laughing out loud. "That's not the point," Jessica said, gritting her teeth together. Sunny immediately stopped laughing and awkwardly cleared .

"So I was on that site - and look at what I found! It's the most recent post - not to mention it's a trending topic on Twitter!" The recently-dyed brunette pointed at the screen.

Jessica read the title out loud, translating it into Korean. "Seohyun from SNSD Caught Kissing with Secret Boyfriend". 

All of the girls hung their mouths wide open - not even a second had passed before all the girls, at once, rushed towards the small computer screen, attempting to view the picture.

Sooyoung patted Seohyun's back in a defeated manner, sighing. "I guess you'll get married before I do,"

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and Sunny were laughing uncontrollably. "We had no idea Seohyun already started liking boys!"

Seohyun pouted. "I'm already 20, unnie! What do you expect? I'm not a little kid anymore!" Seohyun insisted, which just resulted in the girls laughing some more.

Taeyeon laughed at her members' silliness, but looked at Seohyun seriously. "You know this isn't going to work well with Soo Man, right?"

"Right. I kind of figured that," Seohyun said quietly, sighing.

Jessica rubbed her temples, obviosly experiencing a headache of some sort. "So no one's concerned that she didn't tell us?!" 

~

Tiffany paced back and forth, running her fingers through her glossy brown hair. "Okay, I can tell him - and complete what I came here for," 

But a hollow feeling in her heart told her that wasn't the right answer. 

"Or, I could never tell him and we could be boyfriend and girlfriend for however long that may be?" She liked the idea of staying with Donghae for a long time.

"But there's the problem with Japanese promotions - I can't stay here forever. Donghae will probably get over me anyways... I should tell him the truth."

Once again she felt a sting in her heart, just thinking about leaving Donghae.

Tiffany called up Seohyun, who answered immediately. 

"Seo, I'm gonna-" 

Tiffany heard a knock on her door. "Hold on, one sec, Seo," Tiffany jogged to the door and opened it, and threw her head back in frustration at her unexpected visitor - Donghae. Just the man she didn't want to talk to.

His bright smile made her heart sink, just thinking about what she had to tell him very soon.

She motioned him in, putting Seohyun on hold. "I'm gonna have to take this call, give me a minute." Tiffany walked outside, shutting the door behind her.

Donghae, being the curious man he was - after all, curiosity didn't really kill cats, right - pressed his ear against the door, listening for Tiffany's voice.

"I know, I know! I don't want to have to tell him, though! It's going to hurt him so much," 

Donghae pressed his ear against the door, harder. Who, exactly, are they talking about?

"I guess I just have to go and break Donghae's heart and break the truth to him, then?" 

Maybe curiosity did kill the cat.

"Easier said than done," Tiffany said, albeit a bit shakily, hanging up the phone. Donghae scrambled onto a nearby couch, attempting to look as casual as possible.

Tiffany opened the door, wiping her eyes, before looking at Donghae. 

"Listen, Donghae," Tiffany sat next to him, holding his hand gently.

"I don't like where this conversation is going, Tiffany." Donghae said quietly, pulling his hand away. "If you're breaking up with me, please don't. Please."

Donghae's eyes watered up - Tiffany's heart broke. 

Donghae looked up. "A-and what truth do you have to tell me?" 

Tiffany stood up, crossing her arms defensively. "You were listening to my conversation?! How dare you!" 

Donghae stood up, taller than her. "So what if I was?" He said, wiping his eyes.

"That's an invasion of privacy! How would you like if I listened to all of your phone conversations?" 

"I wouldn't care! I have nothing to hide," Donghae said, gritting his teeth. "Just... get out! I need some time to think." Tiffany said, pointing at the door. 

"Tiffany, I-"

"Just get out."

Donghae, with a look of defeat, slowly walked out of her dorm, closing the door behind him quietly. 

Tiffany needed someone to confide in - someone she could trust.

Siwon.

She called Siwon up, asking him to come to her dorm. A few minutes later arrived Siwon, smiling. 

"What can I do for you, Fany?" 

"Siwon, I have to talk to you. And I need you - this is a serious question. No fanboy persona allowed here, arasso?" Siwon obediently nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Hwang Tiffany of SNSD!"

"No, do you know who I really am?" Tiffany asked, eyebrows knitting together. 

"Um, should I?"

"Maybe this will make you remember." Tiffany made her bangs go in her face, taking out her old glasses and putting them on. 

Siwon shook his head slowly. "I don't get it."

Tiffany stuck her hand out. "My name is Miyoung, what's your name?"

Siwon's eyes widened - he jumped just about two feet in the air, staring at Tiffany in shock. "Y-you're telling m-me that you're Miyoung from high school?"

Tiffany slowly nodded, taking off her glasses. "Yes, I am."

"Does Donghae know?!"

"No, he doesn't." Tiffany said, sighing. "What am I supposed to do? Seohyun told me I need to hurry it up before we start promotions in Japan... But I don't want to break his heart.

"What should I do?" Tiffany finally asked, head in her hands. 

"You want my honest opinion?" Siwon softly asked. Tiffany glumly nodded. "Don't be selfish, Miyoung."

"What do you mean?" 

"You have to leave him - for the sake of SNSD and all of their fans. You can't stay here with Donghae - you must not be selfish."

"But I think I love him-" 

"And who knows the next time you'll see him. This will be eating at you during all of your performances - regret that you didn't tell him. For the sake of So Nyuh Shi Dae, please, just tell him the truth."

Tiffany's eyes watered up before she slowly nodded. "I guess that really is what I have to do."

"Thank you so much for your help," Tiffany hugged Siwon.

A few moments later they let go before a devilish grin broke out on Tiffany's face.

"So how does it go with Hara, Mr. Choi?"

Siwon rolled his eyes playfully. "None of your business."

"No, really, though, thank you for your help," Tiffany said softly, giving Siwon her eye-smile.