First Meeting

Do You Remember Me?

Note: In the beginning chapters I will use the name 'Miyoung' but in later chapters after Tiffany debuts I will name her point of view Tiffany.  Alright? :D

And please note that Donghae is not going to be an idol in this fanfic. So sowwy >_<

-----------------------

M I Y O U N G

I woke up, rubbing my eyes tiredly while looking around. Ugh, it's too early to wake up. I think I'll just sleep five more minutes-

"MIYOUNG! WAKE UP! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!" 

I groaned loudly. Oh crap. I forgot I had school. Darn it.

I checked the time; around an hour until I had to be at school.

I took a shower, dried my hair thoroughly and began brushing my teeth. I put on my glasses and brushed my long hair, my bangs covering my face.

I went downstairs while adjusting my blazer and ate a quick breakfast and bid good-bye to my parents. Grabbing my knapsack, I began my trek to school.

I hate walking.

By the time I got there my feet felt sore. Aish, why can't my parents drive to me school? It's not like they have anything else to do and it's only a few minutes away.

A few other freshman were already hanging out near the entrance, looking anxious to start school. I sat quietly on a bench and started to rub my sore feet when I felt someone's prescence near mine. 

I looked up and saw a handsome young man smiling down at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

He shook his head, sitting next to me. "Annyeong! I'm Lee Donghae. What's your name?" I quietly sighed. "Hwang Miyoung."

Donghae gave me a wide grin and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Miyoung!" I shook his hand hesitantly while blushing. 

As you can see, I'm not used to a lot of human contact.

"Are you a freshman?" I nodded. Donghae grinned. "Me too!" I smiled. "So maybe we'll see each other around school, I guess..." It became silent and I looked at Donghae.

Donghae was staring at my face, much to my further embarrassment. "What are you looking at?" I grumbled, unconciously pouting. Donghae chuckled. "You look cute when you pout!"

"That doesn't explain why you were staring at me."

"I was just thinking that you're really pretty." I blushed and coughed awkwardly. "Um, t-thanks?"

I've never received a compliment before about my appearance.

"...Too bad you're hiding it behind your hair and glasses."

My mouth dropped slightly. "W-what is that supposed to mean?" 

Donghae laughed. "Don't worry, I meant it in a good way. You're very pretty. You should stop hiding it behind all that hair and those thick glasses!" He said, attempting to remove my glasses.

"I'm practically blind without these glasses." I murmured, adjusting my glasses. He laughed and stopped when he heard his name being called.

"Donghae!"

"Yeah?"

"Come over here!"

Donghae stood up and looked at me for a few seconds before he held out his hand.

"Do you wanna come with me?"

"I don't want to intrude or anything." Donghae shook his head. "Nah, it's fine! I want you to meet them!" 

Hesitating, I grabbed his hand. It was really warm and soft.

...What am I thinking?

He lead me to his friends and grinned at all of them. "Hey guys! This is Miyoung! Miyoung, these are my friends!" 

I examined all of them and bowed my head slightly, giving them all a small smile. "This is Kyuhyun, our group's 'maknae'. He's evil, by the way." Donghae received a punch to his arm. I giggled while he was rubbing his sore arm. 

"Told you so." 

Kyuhyun looked at me and gave me a warm smile. "Allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, the youngest out of all of Donghae's friends. It's a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand and I shook it, smiling at him while Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Don't believe a word he says." Donghae whispered, but loud enough so that Kyuyhun could hear. Kyuhyun gave him a nasty glare and Donghae just blinked innocently, looking away. 

"This is Siwon. He's known as the 'handsome' one of our group. Siwon gave me a smile and a wink which caused me to blush red. I quickly looked down while I heard Siwon laughing with Kyuhyun while Donghae was yelping loudly.

"Stop flirting with her! You just met her for God's sake!"

Siwon quickly regained his composure, giving a completely serious look. "Do not use God's name in vain."

Donghae laughed, giving him a 'got-you-there' smirk. "So here's Choi Siwon in a nutshell. A handsome Jesus freak." Siwon bit his lip casually, smiling, while giving Donghae a hard 'pat' on the back. Donghae coughed, wincing a bit. 

"And here's Eunhyuk!" Eunhyuk gave me a wide grin that showed his gums. Donghae grinned. "Eunhyuk is a great dancer and... Well, yeah, he's a great dancer and that's it." Eunhyuk punched his shoulder and Donghae sighed loudly. 

"Why am I getting hit so much today?" 

"Because you're making us look bad in front of Miyoung!" I giggled at their silliness.

All of the boys began to jokingly argue when I tapped Donghae's shoulder lightly. 

"Donghae-sshi, I think it's time to go inside for class." Donghae gave me a wide smile.

"Great! Guys, it's officially our first day of high school! May things turn out for the best!"

He motioned for me to link arms with him and his friends. I hesitantly did so and we walked towards the entrance. I really hoped I could become close with these guys and become good friends with them. 

As Donghae said, may things turn out for the best.

"May things turn out for the best" my .