Date Night

Do You Remember Me?

Hey guys! I'd like to thank all of you for subscribing and commenting! Keep them coming! They keep me super-motivated! ^__^

Just like to remind you guys that this story is PG-13 for language sometimes. Don't be surprised if there's a curse word anywhere... haha! 

And as you can see, the girl band KARA is nonexistent in this story because Goo Hara is not famous. Thank you for reading. :D 

---------------------------------

T I F F A N Y 

I went to Seoul University to specifically find Lee Donghae... but I didn't think it'd be this easy.

I'll show that son of a who he messed with.

After I unpacked my stuff at my dorm, I met my roommate, a very nice girl named Goo Hara. 

She was slender, had long, dark, hair, and large doll-like eyes. 

"Annyeong haseyo! TIffany-imnida." I said, giving a perfect 90 degree bow. Hara smiled at me and waved her hands playfully. "No need to introduce yourself, Miss Tiffany! I know who you are! You're part of So Nyuh Shi Dae! How cool is that?! To be bunked with a famous celebrity? I can't wait to tell my mom!" 

I laughed at her bright attitude while she hopped onto her bed and quickly went to call up her mom.

"Arasso, I'm going to prepare for an outing tonight." I said, brushing my hair. "Want me to help?" Hara asked, covering her speaker. "It's fine, you don't have to," 

"But I want to!" Hara said, smiling. "Sure, I guess?" I said, shrugging. "Mom, can't talk, I'm going to help Miss Hwang-" 

"Call me Fany or Tiff. It's fine." 

"I'm helping Tiff with her date tonight! I'll talk to you later! Yeah, I love you too! Bye!" She snapped her phone shut and examined me from head to toe.

"H-hey, who said it was a date?!" I asked defensively, crossing my arms. Hara just shook her head, smiling. "I know that look. And please, who says 'outing' anymore?" I just pouted in response.

"You're a lot prettier up close!" My face slightly tinted pink in embarrassment. "... Thanks?" 

"Don't worry, it was a compliment. Let's get started!" She said, clapping her hands together. 

I sat down while Hara skillfully pulled the comb through my silky hair, having no problems at all. 

She put some eyeshadow on me while I closed my eyes and simultaneously applied a pretty lipstain to keep the color throughout my 'date'. 

A few minutes later she grinned at me. "Done!" 

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. "...Wow. This looks... amazing! You could be my make-up artist! Heck, you're better than my make-up artist!" I blinked while looking at my reflection.

"Thanks. I'm majoring in fashion design-"

"You should totally be my fashion stylist. Maybe my make-up artist too!" I suggested, giving her an eye-smile. "Really?! That'd be awesome! But I should probably graduate first..." She said, pouting.

"Don't worry, the minute you graduate I'll immediately recommend you," 

"Thanks a lot, Tiff! I appreciate it!" She gave me a playful grin before proceeding onto my hair. "How do you want it? Straight, curly, wavy, up-do?" 

"Hmm... Wavy would be nice." 

She used a straightener to make my hair slightly wavy and sprayed some products on it to make it last. 

"And... oh la-la! Tres chic!" She claimed, sputtering out poorly-pronounced French. I laughed at her pronunciation while she gave me a pout. "That's not nice, Tiff!"

"That was hilarious, sorry, I had to do it. Anyways, I still need an outfit. You wanna help me with that?" 

"That's my specialty, silly!" Hara ran up to my side and made me try on various outfits before she decided on a white tank top with a blue-and-white striped button down and dark jeans.

I was about to put on my old sneakers but she wrinkled her nose. "You can't go on a date with that! You're Tiff from SNSD!" I just chuckled quietly while she picked a pair of white flats. 

"This is much better." I just stuck my tongue out at her while putting them on. "Anything else I need, Hara-sshi?"

"Don't call me that! Call me Hara-ah~" She sang, making us both laugh. "Just a bag of all your date essentials. I put them in already, here- emergency make-up, pads, your phone, sunglasses, mints, floss, dorm keys, and a small compact mirror!" She handed me a fringed brown hobo-styled bag and I just raised an eyebrow.

"When did you pack this?" Hara grinned. "I'm always ready for anything, Tiff!" 

"You're quite interesting." I said, laughing at her.

"So who's your date?" Hara asked, tilting her head to the side. "Lee Donghae-"

"OMO! What are you going out with him for? Everyone knows he may be handsome, but he's the biggest playboy on campus! And he's only a freshman here!"

"Oh, is he?" I asked with fake-surprise. "Yeah! I can't believe he even asked you on a date! He's going out with Uee!"

Stab in my heart. Still going out with her, eh?

"Oh, is he? I'll talk to him about it on our date." 

"When's your date anyways, Tiff?"

"Seven o'clock." 

"It's five minutes past seven! You're already late! Hurry!" I put on my sunglasses and swiftly walked down to the cafe, and much to my relief, no one noticed me. 

I saw Donghae sitting at a table in the far back of the coffee shop, impatiently tapping his foot. 

I walked in, sitting down across from him and sliding off my glasses. "Hey Donghae-sshi." I said, giving him a small smile. "Ah! You made it!" He said, standing up slightly as a sign of recognition. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked, tilting his head in the cashier's direction. "Nah, I'm alright. Just a water or something would be okay." He quickly went to the cashier and received two waters, setting them on the table. "Here you go." He sad, plopping in a straw for me.

What a gentleman, right?

Don't be fooled.

"Donghae-sshi-"

"Please, call me oppa." 

"How do I even know you're my oppa?" Donghae smiled shyly and murmured quietly "I might've done some research at my dorm."

"Oppa's a stalker!" I said, chuckling. His cheeks turned pink and he just pouted. "I just wanted to know you better." He said defensively. 

"Anyways, Donghae-oppa, I heard you were going out with someone already. Is this true?"

"No, of course not."

"What was her name... Uee?" Donghae swallowed slowly.

"W-we have an on-and-off again... relationship... we're kinda off right now." I could tell by his nervousness that he was lying.

I pretended to ignore it. "Oh, so I guess it's okay then, right, oppa?" I said, fake-laughing. He just nodded eagerly. "Y-yeah. We're not dating right now." He 'confirmed', nodding his head.

We talked about his school life, how it was like to be a Korean idol, how it was like to be in a girl group, if I met famous people, all that stuff I get asked everyday. 

It was pretty boring. I think he was really interested in my career, jeez. 

He walked me to my dorm house and awkwardly put his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth. "I guess this is good-night. I had a great time." He gave me a small smile and slowly leaned in, trying to steal a kiss, I assume. 

I just turned my head so he kissed my cheek, much to his disappointment. "Why'd you do that?" He said, pouting.

"We don't want to move too fast, right, oppa?" I said, winking. I turned around and walked back to my dorm.

D O N G H A E 

Man, that Tiffany is really interesting. Siwon was right. She's totally my bias now, hehe.

I can't believe she rejected a kiss from me though. I think I'm about to cry... Talk about a block!

Just kidding. But that's not cool! No girl rejects me! 

I'm going to make her fall for me, no matter what it takes.