Run-Ins

Do You Remember Me?

Thanks for subscribing and commenting, guys! I've reached over 40 subscribers for just this story! ^__^

----------------

S I W O N

Donghae was my roommate in our dorm, meaning it was messy as ever.

"Honestly, Donghae, can you be a little neater, please?" I asked desperately, picking up a pair of randomly-thrown shirts and socks. 

"There's no need for that. It's not like we're gonna have any other visitors." He joked, munching on his sandwich. I just sighed.

"Listen, Donghae, my side of the dorm is clean while yours is not. So when I'm gone you better be cleaning up." I grabbed my iPod, keys, and phone while slipping on my sneakers.

"What if I don't?" He said playfully, taking a bite of a sandwich. 

"Do you really want to find out?" I asked seriously, narrowing my eyes. "U-uh, I'll start now." He said while standing up and picking up his clothes. 

"Good." I said, smiling, while starting towards the door.

"Oh, yeah, Siwon, one thing-"

"What?"

"I met that Tiffany from So Nyuh Shi Dae the other day-"

"WHAT?! HOW?! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS?!" I yelled, grabbing his shoulders and shaking them frantically.

"Calm down, Siwon!" 

I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch, patting the seat down next to me. 

"How. Did. You. Meet. Her."

"Actually, not only did I meet her, but I went on a date with her!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yup-"

"How are you getting my dream dates? This isn't fair!" I yelled, pouting. 

"Well, anyways, after we were waiting for 'Fany' to arrive I was walking back to my dorm. We bumped into each other and she asked me on a date!" 

"SHE asked YOU?!"

"Yeah, can you believe it?" He said, grinning like a madman.

I rubbed my temples and just walked to the door. "You better clean up."

"Aw, is Siwon mad-"

"DO IT!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me. I think I heard Donghae chuckling to himself after I closed the door.

Putting my hood up and inserting earplugs into my ears, I grumpily walked outside of my dorm building, sitting on a bench while listening to 'Into the New World' by SNSD.

A lot of people think I might be 'playing for the other team' for actually having their songs on my iPod. 

But what can I say? They really do have great music, and I'm not afraid to show people that.

It was going into Tiffany's part and I hummed along, swinging my feet underneath me when I saw someone with dark, long, wavy hair lean over my iPod and giggle. "Into the New World, eh?"

She was very close so I could smell her perfume. It was light and flowery yet fruity-

"Hello? Earth to Si- stranger?" The girl asked, blinking a couple of times. I looked at the girl's face.

Sweet baby Jesus.

"Y-you're.... Tiffany... from SNSD!" I whispered excitedly, blinking a couple of times to make sure she was really there. 

"Uh, no, I'm her lookalike, shh." She whispered playfully, laughing. She slid her sunglasses back on again and put her hood up. 

"Just so people won't recognize me." She said, answering my internal question. "Then... why are you sitting next to me? I could've been a crazy fanboy stalker for all you would know." 

"I just had a feeling you were a fan, nothing more." She said, grinning at me. I laughed nervously while my cheeks tinted pink at her smile. 

"S-so is it true you went out with my roommate, Lee Donghae?!" I blurted out, widening my eyes at what I said. "I mean, uh, sorry-"

She snickered and shook her head. "It's okay. But yes, I did go on a date with him," 

"... May I ask why?"

She giggled at me. "Must I explain how I, a girl, thinks that Donghae, a boy, is-"

"Hot?" He said, sighing. "Well, I was going to say handsome, but that too?" She said, chuckling. I just sadly looked at the ground while 'Into the New World' came to an end.

"Why the long face, buddy?" I paused the song a couple of seconds before it ended.

"It's just that you're my bias from So Nyuh Shi Dae and Donghae hardly knows about them, yet he's lucky enough to go on a date with you." I mumbled embarrassedly, sighing. I pressed the play button as the song came to a close.

She thought for a couple of seconds before smiling. "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

The song 'Boyfriend' by SNSD came on and I just sat there with my mouth wide open.

"Wait, what?!" I said, looking around. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. Who else would I be talking to?" She asked, laughing. "I'm really flattered, but you went out with Donghae-"

"Went out on one date. C'mon, it's college. It's not like we have one date and we're in a relationship." She said, laughing.

"What would I tell Donghae-"

She just paused a couple of seconds before smiling. "Eh, you could tell him if you wanted to brag. I think it's your right to, don't you think?" 

D O N G H A E 

"She WHAT?!" I yelled, throwing the last of my clothes into my drawers.

"FANY ASKED ME OUT!" Siwon yelled, jumping up and down. "Dude, she went on a date with me! She's mine!" I growled, kicking a chair over.

"Well, she told me I could brag if I wanted to 'cause you did!" He grinned cheesily, skipping around the room.

"Ugh, that's it-" I growled, stomping out of our dorm. 

I began to look around campus in order to find Tiffany. I went up to the front desk of the girl's dorm building and I quickly asked "Hwang Tiffany's dorm room number, please." 

"Sorry, no boys are allowed in girl's dorms after eight o'clock unless with a proper reason, usually written with a note from school administration."

"You don't understand! I need to talk to Tiffany." I said, placing my hands calmly on the front desk. "Listen, young man, you can't visit this young lady. She's famous. I'm sure you're just another crazed fanboy." She said in an annoyed tone.

"I am not a 'crazed fanboy'! I just need to see her!" I said, sighing. "Need to see who?" Tiffany walked up to me, tilting her head to the side. 

"I need to see you. Now." I muttered, pulling her outside of the dorm building. The frontdesk lady was probably about to phone security but Tiffany just waved her hands, shaking her head. "It's fine." She mouthed. 

I pulled her outside. "We need to talk."

"What? You couldn't get enough of me since the date?" She asked playfully, grinning. 

"Why did you ask my roommate on a date?! We went on one!" 

"Doesn't mean we're in a relationship." She said, boredly playing with the ends of her wavy hair.

"I-is this all a joke to you? I actually like you!" 

"And I'm sure you've heard that many more times than you've said it, huh?" She angrily said, quickly striding away.

"What is your problem?!" I yelled, grabbing her wrist with unintended force. Tiffany attempted to shake my hard grip away and just growled at me. "Let go- you're grabbing too hard." I quickly let go and muttered a 'sorry'. 

"It's just that..." I started, before closing my mouth.

What, Lee Donghae? You really like Tiffany? A famous celebrity? She wouldn't buy it- she'd just think I'm in it for the 'fame'. 

What else? That not only do I like her, but I really like her because she reminds me of Miyoung?

"I... really... like... you." I said slowly, sighing.

"Hmm, do you?" She tapped her chin, giving an eye-smile. "But Siwon will be utterly hurt if I cancel our date." She said, pouting. 

"I think he can handle that!" I said, my face brightening.

"And what do you think you're doing?" A feminine voice said, marching up to us. 

Crap. It was Uee.

"I was just talking to him." Tiffany said innocently, blinking a few times. "Don't play all 'innocent' on me, you ! You're trying to steal my boyfriend!" 

"Do you know who this is, Uee?" I whispered, motioning towards Tiffany's direction. "Do I look like I care? I used to like So Nyuh Shi Dae's music but now I don't because that group is filled with a bunch of !" She yelled, glaring at Tiffany.

Tiffany just sighed. "Lee Donghae, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" 

"I-"

"Oh wait, I asked you and you said 'no', right? Let's see, your name's Uee, correct?" Uee angrily nodded her head, her lips pursed together.

"I think he didn't mention you because you're... how do I put this in a polite manner? I guess you're irrelevant to Donghae, because he didn't even mention you." Tiffany said, smirking. 

"Shut up, . C'mon oppa, let's go." She grabbed my wrist but I stayed glued to my spot. "I'm not going anywhere." I said slowly, waiting for Uee's reaction.

Three... two... one...

Her grip tightened, her fake nails biting into my skin. 

"OPPA, WHY? We've been together for TWO YEARS and this just ruined EVERYTHING!" She cried, sobbing loudly. 

I leaned over and whispered to her. "Listen, Uee, I know this may be tough for you, but... I've never really felt that much for you, you know? You were attractive to me in high school, but I've grown up and I just don't... feel anything anymore."

...That was a lie. I've never felt anything for her. Which means I only went out with her because she was hot. 

I gently patted her head much to her dismay. 

"This is not the end." She muttered angrily, stomping away. Her four-inch stilettos clacking against the stone path were the only sound for a few seconds.

Tiffany just sighed. "I'm sorry if I seemed y just then. That girl's attitude was just..." 

"Uncalled for?" I asked, sighing.

"...Well, yeah." Tiffany said, shrugging.

U E E 

I can't believe Donghae just did that! He officially broke up with me? This can't be happening. 

And it's all because of that Tiffany, huh? What a whoreish name. 

I screamed all the way to my dorm room and closed the door, glaring at my roommate, Nana.

Nana just sighed and boredly said "What's wrong?" As she's asked many times.

"That ! She stole Donghae from me!" I screamed, jumping onto my bed and screaming into my pillow.

Nana just yawned. "This would be coming sooner or later, you know that, right?"

I just screamed. "I HATE HER!" 

"Who is she, anyways?" Nana asked, tucking a brown strand behind her ear. "UGH! That Tiffany from SNSD!" 

"Oh my gosh, I love them!" Nana excitedly squealed, clapping her hands together. "NANA! Not the point here!" I said frustratedly, screaming. 

"If you don't stop screaming my ears will start bleeding." Nana mumbled, covering her ears with her hands.

I breathed slowly and just closed my eyes, relaxing myself.

"I've got an idea." I grinned evilly. Nana just sighed. "Count me out." 

"I'm going to call some sleazy magazine like the Global Enquirer Korea and spill all of this information to them. I can imagine the title now- Tiffany from SNSD stole boyfriend from loving girlfriend of two years'. What do you think?!"

Nana just sighed and shook her head, leaving the room.

"That 's gonna pay." I muttered, going onto the internet for the number.

-----------------------------

And sorry for the excessive use of the word '' and '' :P It's just that Uee's character likes to say that, haha! And sorry if Tiffany seemed a little mean/like a or Donghae seemed heartless. Uee kinda deserves it, anyways... xP