Crush

Do You Remember Me?

Sorry for the sort of crappy chapter :x

----------------------------------------------------------

T I F F A N Y 

I sighed as I hung up my phone from my most recent radio interview. Hara walked in, chuckling at me. "That must've been your sixth interview in what, the last hour?" 

I wiped imaginary sweat off my forehead, sighing. "That was actually my eighth." Hara just pouted while chuckling. "Gosh, no need to correct me!"

It was late Sunday afternoon; probably around five or six. I was just about to take a nap when my phone rang 'Oh!'. I flipped it open while Hara was laughing hysterically. "You- actually put your own songs as your ringtone? Talk about self-centered!" 

"Hello?" I waited a couple of seconds before I heard a quiet feminine voice. "Ah, may I ask who I'm speaking to?" The voice said. 

"Mushroom-" 

"Oh, it's you, Tiffany!" Seohyun said in surprise, laughing. 

You see, when we're on the phone we use nicknames as opposed to our real names.

Who knows. Maybe a stalker could get our number or something. 

I also had all the girls call me Tiffany; Miyoung was a name of the past. 

"Seo? Why are you calling?" It sounded as if she were deciding whether to say it or not. "I-I kind of feel lonely without you here, Tiff! And plus I'm bored." She mumbled. 

"Aw, Seohyun misses me~" I sang into the phone teasingly. "Whatever! That's not the point," She said defensively. 

"So, why are you calling then?" 

"Can we hang out?" 

My mouth almost dropped and I started laughing. "I already get enough publicity here as it is; now you wanna come? Imagine the havoc this school will go through!" I said jokingly. 

"I'll wear a good disguise, unnie!" She said. I think I could hear her pouting. 

"...Aish, alright, fine. Be here in 20 minutes, wear a good disguise, and make sure to use an inconspicious car; like our manager's." 

"I HEARD THAT!" I laughed at the voice in the background. "Let me guess, that was our manager?"

Seohyun chuckled. "Yeah. I put you on speaker because everyone misses you, right?" I heard a loud feminine cheer from inside the speaker and laughed. "Aw, I miss you guys soon! But don't worry! I'll still have to go to the studio regularly in a couple of weeks to start recording for our comeback!" 

A bunch of sighs were heard in the background and I heard Seohyun chuckling. 

"I'm gonna be leaving now, arasso? See you soon!" Seohyun said excitedly, ending the call.

Hara and I did each other's nails in the meantime until Seohyun called me and said she was waiting outside in a white Toyota Camry. 

Hara gave me sunglasses and a scarf. "Thanks, Hara!" I said as I slipped on my jacket. I hurried outside and spotted the car, casually walking towards it and Seohyun stepped out of the passenger seat with a baseball hat, sunglasses, a scarf, and her hair pulled back.

"Nice disguise," I muttered, chuckling. "Stop being mean, Tiff!" 

We walked back into my dorm without being noticed and I introduced her to Hara, much to Hara's excitement. "I gotta call my mom again!"

D O N G H A E 

Pacing back and forth in my room, I took a sip of my soda and began chewing on the straw. 

Siwon raised an eyebrow. "And what are you so nervous about?" 

"Should I... gotoTiffany'sdorm?" 

Siwon widened his eyes. "What the heck? I want to come!" He yelled, pouting. 

"I mean, you can... it'll help me, you know, not make it so awkward and whatnot-"

"I can't! I have to go to a stupid lecture in 20 minutes! I hate my life!" He yelled, punching a pillow. "Calm down, Siwon!" I said jokingly. "Then who's coming with you?" 

"Hmm, maybe Eunhyuk?" 

"Nah, he has dance practice 'til eight." 

"I know! Kyuhyun!" I grabbed my phone and rapidly dialed his number while Siwon just sighed sadly, walking out of the door. "Tell Fany I said hi!" He said dramatically, sighing. 

"Yoboseyo?" I heard Kyuhyun answer the phone. It sounded like he was busy.

"Are you busy or something, Kyu?"

"And... got him! Wait, what did you say?"

"Are you busy?" I repeated slowly and jokingly. "Aish, stop acting like I'm slow or something. I was just playing Starcraft." 

"Typical of GameKyu-" 

"AISH! I told you not to use that name! Or EvilKyu for that matter!" 

I just laughed. "Alright, I didn't call you to make fun of you." 

"Then why'd you call?" It sounded like he was pouting. "I was wondering if you could accompany me while I went to visit Tiffany's dorm."

"Why do you wanna go there?" He said playfully. "...And EvilKyu comes out-" 

He grumbled a string of incomprehensible words before sighing. "Why do you want me to go?"

"Well... I don't wanna go alone. That'd be weird," I said like I was a little kid. Kyuhyun sighed loudly into the phone. "Fine, I'm coming."

He hung up the phone and came to my dorm in less than a minute because our dorms were in the same hallway. "Let's go." He grumbled. 

We walked to the girls' building and the receptionist raised her brow. 

"God damn it, why the hell are there freaking receptionists at these dorms? It's not like it's a hotel, gosh-" I muttered quietly before being cut off by Kyuhyun.

"We would like to visit our friends. Hwang Tiffany is her name. Don't worry, we will not make any ual advances and to make sure you can just ask her roommate. We'll be out in less than half an hour." 

The ahjumma just sighed. "Alright, go ahead. Room 4B."

I stared at Kyuhyun as we made our way to Tiffany's room. "How did you get her to agree-" 

"She's an ahjumma. Obviously she has no idea that Tiffany is famous and she doesn't care if this is a normal girl we're simply visiting. It's before 8 PM so technically we're allowed in whenever we want." 

I just looked at him strangely and we had finally arrived to their dorm. My heart began racing quickly and I stuttered out a few words. "Y-you know what? I think this was not a good idea. Let's go." I turned to leave when Kyuhyun grabbed my shoulder and with forced me back to my spot.

"Jeez, since when have you been working out?" I said, pouting, as I rubbed my tender shoulder. Kyuhyun just stuck his tongue out while grinning at me. "Is the great Lee Donghae afraid of visiting a girl?"

...Okay. No one says that. Not even my best friends are allowed to say that. Lee Donghae does not back down from a girl. 

I walked up to her door and gave it a hard knock. A couple of seconds later a slender girl with large eyes and long, dark brown hair answered the door. 

She was pretty hot. I mean... she was pretty. Heh. 

She stared at Kyuhyun and I for a few seconds before weakly smiling. "Hold on one minute, arasso?" We both nodded simultaneously and she calmly shut the door. 

Kyuhyun and I both pressed our ears to the door to listen to what was going on in the dorm.

"OH MY GOD! LEE DONGHAE IS HERE! WITH A GOOD-LOOKING FRIEND!" I assumed that was the girl who had answered the door earlier. 

We both chuckled and I heard another voice. "Aish, Hara! Keep it down! They'll hear you!" I believe that was Tiffany's voice. About a minute later Tiffany answered the door and gave us a gracious smile. 

"Welcome to our dorm. Come on in." We walked in and saw the girl who had answered the door earlier laying on her bunkbed 'casually', I suppose. But she looked very tense and when she saw Kyuhyun and I she blushed, hiding her face.

I saw another girl who was quietly reading a book. She looked up and saw me and gave me a smile before looking at Kyuhyun for a couple of seconds and widening her eyes. 

Her face reddened and she just held the book up to her face, attempting to cover her face. 

She looked really familiar... 

Kyuhyun suddenly tensed and I whispered, "What's wrong?"

"That's... Seohyun..." He said slowly, breathing in and out.

"Your bias?"

"Not only my bias, babo!" He hissed quietly. "Sheesh, no need to get all worked up-"

"Remember the girl from high school? The shy girl training to debut?!" 

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment.

"Nope, I don't..." 

"Aish, you babo! You don't listen to anything! The point is that I had a thing for her back then and I think she recognizes me!" 

"Had a thing or still have a thing?" I said teasingly before Kyuhyun just punched me in the arm and I rubbed it, pouting. Seohyun giggled before returning to her book. 

Tiffany looked at me and smiled. "So what brings you here?" 

"I was wondering... If..." I said slowly, not sure what to say. I opened my mouth and closed it a couple of times; I must've looked pretty stupid.

Kyuhyun quietly took a seat next to Seohyun and she looked over and blushed at him. They began their own quiet conversation and I just glared at Kyuhyun. How could he easily create a chemistry like that?! I'm the player here-

"Hello? Donghae?" Tiffany waved a hand in front of me, smiling. 

Her smile was really pretty; it was strangely reminiscent to Miyoung's smile. How I loved that smile...

"Oppa?" She asked with a hint of worry in her tone, her brows knitting together cutely. "Oh, um, sorry, I was spacing out!" I said embarrassedly, rubbing the back of my neck. 

My cheeks started to feel warm from 'oppa' - Okay, what kind of spell did this chick have on me? I never blush at simple comments like that...

"You wanna... maybe... go on a date with me? Tonight? At a restauraunt?" Tiffany just looked surprised.

I instantly regretted it, covering my mouth. "I mean, if you don't wanna go it's fine. Maybe some other time...?" I asked awkwardly, getting up.

"Um, wait, no! I'd love to!" She said, giving me a sickeningly-sweet smile, making me feel like my insides were collapsing on me.

Seohyun stopped talking to Kyuhyun for a second. "Wanna go on a double-date with me and Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun widened his eyes and blushed. 

"I don't have feelings for you like that, Seohyun-" Kyuhyun said, his cheeks burning. 

Seohyun's cheeks became flushed and she just stood up, gathering her things. "Oh. Awkward. Sorry, I just assumed... I'll just be leaving now." 

Kyuhyun shook his head. "Wait, Seohyun! I didn't mean that..." He grabbed her wrist and took her into a corner.

K Y U H Y U N 

Why did I even say I didn't like her? That's a lie..

"I'm sorry I said that. Truth is I like you. I like you a lot. You remember me, right? It's Kyuhyun from high school..." I said awkwardly, rocking back and forth on my feet. 

"Of course! No one has a low voice like you, oppa." She said quietly, chuckling. I laughed with her and looked at her seriously. "So... I'm sorry I said that. I guess I was just... Surprised... Taken-aback, really. I never thought you liked me that way... I guess you could say I'm just embarrassed, that's all. I'm not good with girls, as you can see." I rambled on nervously. 

Seohyun gave me a smile and just grinned. "So you admit you do like me! Let's go! We're going on a double-date!" She said loud enough for everyone in the dorm room to hear.

Everyone gathered their things and as we were about to leave Hara gave a loud whine. "Oh, c'mon! I encourage and support these relationships and I don't even have a date! Not fair!" 

Everyone laughed as I inconspiciously took Seohyun's hand in mine as we walked out of the building. Seohyun's cheeks flushed as she looked down at her toes.

Yay, I finally get the girl of my dreams~ 

I started grinning to myself like a fool while Donghae just chuckled at me. "EvilKyu has come out-" 

"AISH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!"