"I'm Gonna Make It, Baby"

Do You Remember Me?

LOOOOL 

i haven't updated in like almost 3 months, but it's kay! :D i was pretty busy and never really found time to sit down and write. remember, we're nearing the end of the story! Hope this is long enough. Not edited! Very sorry guys! >_< It doesn't even take that long to write a chapter, but I just procrascinated for like the longest time D: edit; had to revise because i totally forgot about seokyu, LOL 

~

 

Saturday came quickly.

This was Donghae's biggest gig yet; at the local mall at around noon. Sure, it might not sound as fancy as you would expect, but it was one of the most exciting things that's happened to Donghae in his life - doing what he loves in front of the people he loves, garnering local fans - including teenage girls screaming for him, it was all so surreal-

"Yah, Lee Donghae." Tiffany's voice snapped him out of his daydream, reminding where he was. "Hae, you're going on in five minutes! Let me fix you up!" Tiffany adjusted his clothing and gave his hair a ruffle.

"Stop messing up my hair!" Donghae cried, attempting to block Tiffany's hands. Tiffany shook her head, laughing like an amused schoolgirl. "Trust me Donghae, girls will go crazy for you!" She ruffled his hair a bit more and sighed with satisfaction at her work. "Why would you want girls to crazy over me? I thought I was your boyfriend!" Donghae said, pouting. 

Tiffany ignored his comment and continued laughing. "Some girlfriend you are!" He said, sticking his tongue out. 

Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Siwon came from the dressing room, adjusting their clothes. "Oh, there you are, Fany!" Siwon said, giving her a bear hug. 

Hara and Siwon's fling didn't last long because Hara's childhood friend, JunHyung, had come back from after years and they fell in love.  Siwon wasn't too hurt about it, luckily. 

Eunhyuk gave her a quick hug, smiling widely, and Kyuhyun was pouting - probably at his missing girlfriend. "I brought some of the girls, by the way." Tiffany said slyly, winking discreetly. Kyuhyun's eyes lit up. As if on cue Hyoyeon and Yoona came out, smiling shyly. Kyuhyun then sighed.

"Siwon, I'm sure you know who this is-" 

"Oh, y-yes, of course, it's the one-and-only Im Yoona. It's a p-pleasure, miss-" Yoona gave out a hearty laugh, showing all her teeth. "Please, call me Yoona!" 

Siwon's face flushed a deep shade of red, his stuttering becoming more apparent. "You're much prettier in real life-" Siwon caught himself a bit too late, which made him awkwardly cough in embarrassment. Yoona laughed at his nervousness. "And your name is?" 

"S-siwon! Choi Siwon!" Yoona smiled. "Wanna hang out after the show?" Siwon bobbed his head eagerly, to which Tiffany laughed. "Someone's bias changed! I'm hurt, Siwonnie!" Siwon gave Tiffany a glare which was not unnoticed by the laughing Yoona. 

Donghae nudged Eunhyuk to approach the laughing Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk shook his head. "No, she's not my type..." 

"Stop lying, Hyuk! Go ask her out before someone else does!" Donghae shoved Eunhyuk towards Hyoyeon, who accidentally hugged Hyoyeon as a result. "Mianhae! Mianhae! This babo over here-" Donghae had convienently disappeared as he turned around. 

"I'm really sorry. Hyoyeon, right?" Eunhyuk awkwardly asked, rubbing the back of his head. "Why yes it is, handsome! I can't wait to see your performance!" She winked at him, linking arms with Yoona who was preparing to watch the show.

Seohyun ran in from the back, slightly panting. "Sorry I'm late, Kyu! Had some schedules to attend to." Kyuhyun just grumbled to himself until she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Fighting, Kyuhyun!" 

They then heard the announcer calling Donghae's group out to the front. "Go on, Hae! Fighting!" Tiffany gave him a quick peck on the lips which made his heart swell with affection. "Thanks for being here for me, Tiff." 

He ran out on stage while Tiffany watched from backstage. Eunhyuk's dancing was powerful, strong, and skilled - even more so than Donghae, who was one of the best dancers she'd ever seen. But there was something about Donghae's dancing that amazed Tiffany - whether it was his detailed facial expressions, fluid movements, or both, she was not quite sure, but watching him dance...made her fall in love with him all over again.

The routine was very complicated but extremely synchronized, until the boys whipped out microphones and started rapping alone with the track. It was a fast, upbeat song, and the audience were bobbing along to the beat, getting extremely into the performance. 

Siwon's dancing was not quite as good as the other two, but judging from the audience, they didn't seem to care, practically bursting into tears as he showed his abs. His stage prescence and overwhelming charisma added character to the performance - Tiffany thought he could definitely be an actor if he needed a job. 

Of course Kyuhyun wasn't as skilled as the others at dancing, but his singing to the tune and the determination in his eyes was enough to swoon any girl. 

From afar there was a short, stocky man who was starting to bald. He was intently watching the group's performance, seeming to over-analyze each and every move that they were making. After the performance was over the man let out a small smile, the corner of his eyes crinkling and his eyes disappearing in sheer delight. 

"That was one of our best performances yet!" Donghae excitedly yelled, swooping his girlfriend into a hug, with Kyuhyun doing the same.

"I know, baby!" She laughed, kissing him again. Yoona and Hyoyeon blushed and stood there awkwardly while waiting for the couples to finish. 

"Oh, I didn't know you girls would be here." A deep, raspy voice said. Everyone turned to the direction, seeing a short, bald man. "Ahjusshi! What are you doing here?" Hyoyeon asked with surprise. The ahjusshi laughed, his voice rumbling loudly. "I'm here to scout for some trainees!" 

"What trainees would you be looking for?" Tiffany looked around.

"I don't see anyone..." She then realized he was talking about her boyfriend's group. "You mean Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Siwon?" 

"Well, if that's the name of these young men, well, yes," Tiffany jumped up and down excitedly with the other girls while Donghae widened his eyes in surprise. "You're an SM scout?!" 

"Well, yes-" 

"You want us?!" 

"Well, yes-" 

"I'm gonna make it, baby! Finally!" Donghae hugged Tiffany and excitedly high-fived his friends. "You know these guys?" The ahjusshi asked, raising a greyed eyebrow. 

"Donghae's my boyfriend, ahjusshi!" Tiffany said proudly, her eyes forming half-crescents.

"That's just so sweet. Alright, let's get you guys back to the building and have you evaluated." 

"Evaluated for what?" Eunhyuk asked, nervously shifting from foot to foot. He had heard SM only recruited people with looks, and Eunhyuk thought he lacked in that department. This would mean Siwon and Donghae would debut without him, he realized sadly. 

"For your talent and your potential to learn." Eunhyuk's eyes brightened in hope.

"I heard SM only took people with looks. Is this true, ahjusshi?" The ahjusshi chuckled. "That's just a defamation ploy that other companies made up to scare potential trainees away from us. Don't worry about that one bit. We look for talent and the potential to become an idol - looks are just a plus. You're quite handsome, anywho." The ahjusshi said, laughing. He turned to Kyuhyun. "And you are a wonderful singer. I think you're exactly what SM needs - I haven't heard a voice like that in a while." 

Eunhyuk internally squealed in excitement."I'm up for it! What about you three?" Eunhyuk yelled, punching a fist in the air. Siwon smiled, Kyuhyun nodded and Donghae grinned.

"Been ready all my life." He said, his eyes twinkling.