Easier Than Expected

Do You Remember Me?

Lol I have one more subscriber til 100! :O Great achievement considering this is my only story! ^_^

Unedited chapter. 

~

Tiffany POV

I tapped my nails against our dorm's table, something I did often when I was losing patience or was slowly growing to be annoyed. Where was Donghae? It'd been nearly forty-five minutes since I called him to come over; it couldn't possibly take that long to drive to our dorm from his place.

I heard the door bell ring and sprang up to the door and peeked through the eye-hole - it was Donghae, finally!

I wrenched the door open and leaned against the doorway, crossing my arms. He cheekily smiled at me - ugh, was he seriously trying to charm me in a situation like this? 

But his bright smile made my cheeks burn, aigoo~ 

"Yah, Lee Donghae! Why were you almost-" I checked the time on my phone before continuing my sentence. "An hour late?" 

He rocked back and forth on his feet uneasily, looking at the ground. "Mianhae, it takes half an hour to drive here." 

"Then why did you take almost an hour?" He looked into my eyes when I suddenly had noticed he had something behind his back. I raised my eyebrow. "Lee Donghae, what are you holding behind your back?" 

He swiftly pulled a cloth from behind his back and performed a rose trick. Hehe, how cute... Wait, Tiffany, you are mad at him, remember?! 

I pouted and pretended to be unsatisfied. Donghae also pouted before pulling a full bouquet of roses from behind his back - my jaw must've detached from my face or something, because Donghae grinned with satisfaction. 

"Will you forgive me for being slightly late?" Donghae asked, with a small smirk on his face. I pretended to deliberate for a second before nodding. "This time, but if it happens again I'm going to not answer the door, Hae," I teased, inviting him in. 

"Aish, this girl," he muttered, setting the roses on the table. "Do you have a vase?" I looked around for a bit before finding a glass vase in which he placed the bouquet of roses in with a bit of water. 

"And this rose, for you, dear~" he handed me a rose - it was plastic! 

"Yah, what are you trying to pull here Donghae? This is not even a real rose!" 

He sheepishly grinned. "My love for you will die when that rose does." Aw... How corny! Corny, but really sweet. I gave him a wide smile before embracing him for a few moments.

"So where are the other girls?" 

"Some left to film, some had photoshoots, Seohyun went on a date with Kyu, and I think Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sunny were stuck with nothing to do, so they're just in their rooms - giving us 'privacy'." I said, laughing. 

Donghae ruffled my hair and I playfully swatted his hand away. "So what did you want me here for, Miyoung?" I internally cringed at the name and he seemed to notice my discomfort, but he gently rubbed my back with reassurance. "I love that name, it's beautiful. You will always be my Miyoung, arasso?" 

I blushed - Donghae certainly knows how to make a girl blush!

"We have to talk to Lee Soo Man about our relationship - who knows, maybe he'll accept it and we can openly announce it?" 

He nodded and we drove to the SM building, which was only about 10 minutes away. We walked into his office, despite not having a scheduled appointment, and Lee Soo Man was sitting in the chair, hands clasped together solemnly as if in prayer. 

"Mianhae, Mr. Lee Soo Man, for interrupting whatever you may have been doing," we both bowed 90 degrees before he heartily chuckled; the sound seemed to echo throughout the room eerily. 

"No, don't worry, I wasn't doing anything important, just thinking... What did you want to talk to me about?" 

"Me and Donghae here-" We held hands but Lee Soo Man sighed loudly, interrupting my sentence.

"Let me guess, you're in a relationship?"

"...H-how did you know?" We both asked with surprise, both of our eyes widening. 

"Saw it coming. Don't worry kiddos, just like with Seohyun and Mr. Cho I'll let you guys date, but if you hurt her I will take legal action, Donghae. Arasso?" 

Donghae slowly nodded with a slightly frightened look on his face and I just nervously laughed. "Well, thank you so much! We really appreciate it!" We both bowed about one hundred times before promptly leaving. 

After the door shut they both squealed with excitement and hugged each other. "That was SO much easier than expected... I thought SNSD wasn't allowed to date?" 

"Obviously that's not true!" Tiffany joked, giving Donghae a quick peck on the lips before they headed back to her dorm.

No One's POV

After the couple left Lee Soo Man's phone rang. "Ah, yes, please, let them into the conference room." 

Soo Man strode to the conference room where several other employees of SMEnt were already situated into their seats, listening to Lee Soo Man for future instruction. 

"As you know, we have very important business to attend to. It's been a couple years since we have released a new group, and I think it's time for some new rookies to come into SMEnt, what about you all?" 

All of the employees nodded in agreement, waiting for him to continue. 

"I was thinking about creating a superior male idol group - one that would dominate the charts and the music industry, to even be in competition with the likes of TVXQ and So Nyuh Shi Dae.

Now, all we have to look for are the actual trainees. I want all of you to scout for any attractive male from approximately the ages of 12-25, because they'll be in training for a few years. If they dance and sing well, that's great - less training needed on their part. I don't care where you scout; the movies, the mall, festivals, anywhere - I just want you to find 13 boys."

"Arasso?" 

A short moment of silence followed before everyone nodded their heads with determination.