Ramen on a Cold Day

Do You Remember Me?

Hey guys! In celebration of SJ's Fifth Album repackage, I'm posting this chapter while listening to it! :) It's awesome, as expected <3 

Plus, I was doing HW and figured I might as well >_>

*This is just a filler chapter, because I don't have that much time to do a detailed chapter because it's already 9 PM - but I'll be posting again soon!*

~

Tiffany sighed, staring out the window. "Aish, such bad weather."

It was a rainy, cold day, and all the girls left to attend to their schedules, while Seohyun went on a date with Kyuhyun. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist, to which Tiffany smiled, turning her head to laugh at Donghae.

"What did I say about sneaking up on people, Donghae? You naughty boy!" She joked, lightly smacking him in the back of the head. "Ow, you didn't have to hit so hard, Fany~" He put his best aegyo up, his puppy eyes boring into hers at their close proximity. "You know I was just kidding, Hae!" She gave him a quick kiss on the lips to which he grinned. "All better now, thanks to you!" 

"It's so cold out." Donghae nodded. "All I wanna do is cuddle with you all day long," He said, grinning. Tiffany laughed. "That sounds nice. Why don't we eat first?"

"So I have to make food first? Why not you?" 

"You're the woman, of course." 

"And what are you implying, Lee Donghae?" 

"Aish, it's too early to have an argument-" 

"It's two in the afternoon, Donghae." 

"Not the point!" 

"Fine, I'll make food!" Tiffany pouted, dragging her feet to the kitchen. Donghae did a small victory dance, grabbing the TV remote and flipping through the channels until he found a suitable show. 

Tiffany put on an apron, brought out a pot, and proceeded to make her and Donghae ramen. Soon enough it was done, and after putting them in bowls she brought them over with chopsticks and cups of hot chocolate.

Donghae gratefully pecked her on the cheek before slurping all of his noodles like a vacuum. "Woah, slow down there, you're gonna choke!" Tiffany laughed, her eyes in half-crescents. She ate carefully and slowly, while Donghae finished in a couple of minutes, drinking the last of the broth as well. "Someone must've been hungry..." Tiffany mumbled, eating her ramen. 

After sipping his hot chocolate, Donghae smiled, "It's just because you're a good cook, Fany!" 

Tiffany laughed, glancing at the TV. "You're watching reruns of Goong?" 

Donghae proudly nodded his head. "It has a great storyline, and it's so roma-" Donghae stopped midsentence, realizing what he was rambling on about. "Er, I don't really watch this show... It was the only decent thing on." 

"That's too bad, I love Goong!" Tiffany laughed, finishing the last of her ramen. "I-I mean I love Goong." Donghae said, giving her a cheesy smile. "Aish, Lee Donghae, you're such a weirdo!" 

"But you love me for it, right?" He asked, ruffling her hair. Tiffany nodded, blushing a bit. She'd have to get used to that - the word love, that is. 

Tiffany was quietly watching the TV before Donghae cleared his throat. She turned to him, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

Donghae broke out into a huge grin. "I have something really great to tell you!" 

"What?" 

"Okay, so me, Siwon, and Eunhyuk all enjoy dancing, so we decided to form a group, with like, organized dances, and sometimes, we even sing and rap. It's really great-" 

"So you're a boy band?" 

"Yah, I never said that!" Donghae said, his cheeks turning pink. "Aww, is Hae blushing?" She said, pinching his cheeks. "Of course not, it's just cold in here!" Tiffany laughed. "I'm just joking, go on." 

"So, yeah, our 'boy band' has a gig at the mall this Saturday, and we're posting flyers all around Seoul about it! I just wanted to tell you so you could come, you know, give us support, attract attention, because after all, you are an SNSD member..." He said, the last part very quietly. 

"Yah, Lee Donghae, are you using me to get your boy band famous?" Tiffany asked, laughing. "N-no!" 

"It's okay, I figure you could use some help. Maybe I'll even bring some of the girls?" 

"That'd be great, baby! I love you, thanks!" He hugged her tightly, receiving a giggle from Tiffany, who patted his back. "Love you too, Hae."