Double Date

Do You Remember Me?

Hey guys! Long chapter for 50 subscribers! Yay! ^__^

Please remember to continue to support my story by commenting! :)

Sorry in advance if there are any grammatical errors! I do not edit my chapters after posting! 8) 

----------------------------------------

T I F F A N Y

I adjusted my sunglasses and hat as I glanced over at Seohyun and Kyuhyun who were holding hands silently, not talking at all. Donghae chuckled at the two while attempting to hold my hand. I just stuck my tongue out at him while distancing myself from him, resulting in him pouting. 

"So where are we going for our date?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. 

"Uh..." It looks like no one had this planned out.

"How about the movies?" Donghae suggested. Everyone quietly murmured in agreement. "Alright then, let's go." I said, leading the way. Donghae attempted to catch up to me and I rebuffed his second attempt at holding my hand.

"C'mon, we're dates! Why can't I hold your hand?" He asked, pouting. I looked at him and examined his handsome features; my heart wrenched in pain.

Stay focused, Miyoung.

"I'm not easy," I said playfully, walking ahead of him. We arrived at the campus theater right after that and walked to the box office. 

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Donghae asked, tilting his head. "Let's watch that one!" Seohyun exclaimed, pointing towards a poster. Kyuhyun chuckled with Donghae. 

"Do you not like watching 'chick flicks'?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my unseen eyes underneath my dark sunglasses. "There's no way Kyuhyun and I would be caught dead watching that." 

Seohyun pouted and I shrugged, linking my arm with hers. "Then I guess we'll be leaving then-" 

"W-wait a minute! I don't mind chick flicks!" Kyuhyun shouted, gaining unwanted attention. Seohyun and I giggled together, exchanging a few quiet words before I smiled.

"It's okay guys, we know you won't enjoy that film anyway. What do you suggest?" 

Donghae pointed at the scariest movie available and when I looked back at him he innocently smiled. 

"...Don't even think about it." I said darkly. I looked at Seohyun. "Is it okay if we watch that, Seo?" 

"Y-yeah, it's fine, Tiff." She nervously said. Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around her waist for reassurance.

"Fine. But you're paying for everyone, Donghae." 

"BWOH-" 

"Your decision equals your cash." I innocently said, holding both of my hands up. "Aish, fine..." Donghae relucantly took out a handful of money, paying for our tickets. 

We took an escalator to the next floor and I ran to the snack bar. "Donghae! Popcorn with nachos! And these candies!" I pointed towards the vast array of choices and his mouth opened in protest. "Aish, I spent a fair amount of money on the tickets already!"

I pouted. 

"But I'm hungry." 

"Do you know how over-priced food is in theaters-" 

I sighed quietly. "Fine, I guess I'll pay for it." I said glumly, taking out my purse. The cashier cleared his throat. "Excuse me, may I have a word with your date?" I nodded and walked a couple of feet away. 

D O N G H A E 

I raised an eyebrow at the cashier. "Can I help you?" I asked. 

"What do you think you're doing? You can't let your girl pay for the food! Unproper date etiquette!" I coughed awkwardly. "Well I paid for the tickets..." 

"If she's hungry buy her the food."

"But-"

"Do you want that hot chick to walk out on you?" I quickly shook my head and motioned Tiffany over. "What do you want?" I said quietly, mumbling in defeat.

"This, this, this, this... Oh! And this!" She picked out a bunch of food that nearly emptied my wallet's contents.

I sighed at my noticeably lighter wallet while she made me carry most of the food towards the theater. 

We sat down and waited through previews for about ten minutes before the movie began. It wasn't scary (to me, at least) but Seohyun was quietly whimpering and grabbing onto Kyuhyun's arm. 

I wanted Tiffany to hang onto me like that. I looked over at Tiffany who was intensely in the movie, grabbing a handful of nachos and about to dip it into the cheese. 

Discreetly I reached over attempting to wrap an arm around her shoulders. As soon as my arm touched her shoulder she screamed and the nacho cheese spilled all over me. 

"Omo! Don't scare me like that! Now look what you did, you wasted the cheese!" She said pouting. "You're buying me more!" She grabbed some popcorn and dipped it in the cheese that was on my shirt. 

Kyuhyun was chuckling and Seohyun looked at me with widened eyes.

"... Is that all you're concerned about?" I asked in a slightly irritated tone. 

She innocently nodded, looking back at the movie. A couple of moments later she sighed. "Fine." She took my hand and lead me to the girl's bathroom. "H-hey, I'm not going in there!" I protested. She pulled me in anyways.

Luckily no one was in there. Tiffany took a damp paper towel and wiped off the warm cheese on my shirt and took a finger and tasted some of the cheese on my face. "Yummy!" I just blankly stared at her, receiving a giggle from her.

She wiped off the cheese on my face before quickly moving onto my pants and wiping the cheese off of my pants before wiping my... 'private' area.

I bit my lip and quickly threw her hand and towel off my pants.

"...What?" Tiffany asked, innocently looking at me.

"... Don't say like you don't know what's wrong!" I said accusingly, pointing a finger at her.

"You're delusional." She just wiped the rest off of my pants and I began taking slow, deep breaths to calm myself.

"You're weird." She muttered, walking out of the bathroom. 

I splashed my face with water before returning into the movie theater with Tiffany. "What took you so long?" Kyuhyun muttered darkly, laughing at me. 

"Just cleaning some cheese, that's all." Tiffany said nonchalantly, looking back at the screen. 

I sighed to myself, watching the rest of the movie. It ended and Tiffany slipped her hat and sunglasses back on. We all got out of the theater unnoticed. 

"That was an eventful date, right?" Tiffany said cheerfully, smiling. 

"Yeah!" Seohyun and Kyuhyun chorused, pumping fists into the air. I just rolled my eyes. "Let's just take everyone home."

"I have to go back to the SM building because I don't attend this college. Sorry unnie." She pouted at Tiffany. "I'll take you to the building." Kyuhyun said, smiling. 

"That'd be nice!" Seohyun said, walking to Kyuhyun's car. 

K Y U H Y U N

I took her back to the SM building and it was very dark outside; luckily there were no photographers out or there might have been a scandal. 

"I guess I'll see you soon?" Seohyun asked awkwardly, tilting her head to the side. "...Yeah, I guess." I muttered. 

Seohyun turned to go inside the building before I instinctively shouted, "Wait!" 

"Hmm?" Seohyun asked, turning around. I quickly strided towards Seohyun and gently grabbed her shoulders. 

"I just want to let you know that I really enjoyed this date and I really do hope we can see each other again." Seohyun just chuckled. "I know, oppa. We'll talk tomorrow, okay?" 

She continued walking away but I turned her around again. 

"...Wait. That's not what I'm trying to do here. What I'm trying to say is..." I twiddled my thumbs together. "I..." I took a deep breath.

"I don't know how to put this into words, so I'll just show you." I held her shoulders gently before leaning in and pressing my lips against hers.

She was in shock for a few moments before she slowly responded back. I pulled away and grinned at her red face. "I'll see you tomorrow, Seo!" I happily walked away. 

"Aish! You took my first kiss, babo!" I turned around and smirked at her touching her lips. 

T I F F A N Y 

Haha, Donghae. How'd you like that little stunt at the movies? Revenge is so-very-sweet, isn't it?

Donghae walked me to my dorm and I turned the doorknob, about to step in.

"Not so fast, Tiffany." He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back outside. "What is it, Donghae?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "Stop playing hard-to-get! I know you like me!" He said arrogantly, smirking.

"Hmm, I can't say I do." I was about to walk in and he pulled me back out again. "Then why do you continue to go on dates with me?" 

"You're attractive?" I said with a 'duh' look on my face. Donghae's mouth dropped open. "H-hey! That's not a reason to go out with someone! I must have some sort of traits that you like!" He sputtered in disbelief. 

"...No, you don't really have any." 

"Well if I'm so attractive why won't you let me hold hands or kiss you?" 

"I'm an idol. I'm a rolemodel to girls. I'm not encouraging girls to move things fast with boys." I said in a matter-of-fact tone, smirking. "I'm not moving from here unless you let me kiss you." Donghae said defiantly, crossing his arms boyishly. 

"Okay, see you!" I opened the door, about to walk in, when I saw Donghae had sat down. "Are you actually waiting?" Donghae simply nodded.

I sighed and grabbed him by his collar, beckoning him to stand up straight. He looked at me in confusion before I grabbed the back of his head and pressed my lips against his for a few seconds before quickly pulling away.

"There, are you happy?" I asked sarcastically and quickly walked in my dorm, closing the door before he could say anything.

My back leaned against the door and I slowly slid down until I was sitting, my heart racing, causing me to put a hand to my chest. I touched my lips and sighed.

...Revenge was going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. 

Unknowingly to me, on the other side of the door was a certain Lee Donghae pressing his back towards my door, touching his lips and clutching his fast-beating heart.