This Should've Been a Reality

Do You Remember Me?

To create the mood of this chapter I suggest listening to THIS :)

My Princess OST FTW

~

Tiffany immediately opened her eyes which caused Donghae to widen his eyes and yelp, getting as far away from Tiffany as possible. 

"Are you trying to take advantage of me while I'm sleeping?" Tiffany said seriously, a sinister glare in her eyes, causing Donghae to stutter.  "W-why would you think t-that, Tiffany?" 

"I felt your lips on mine, that's why!" 

"Y-you must be u-um m-mistaken because I didn't kiss you," he awkwardly shifted his eyes away, causing Tiffany to narrow her eyes. "I was awake, you know."

Donghae widened his eyes. "The.. whole time?" 

Tiffany awkwardly crossed her arms and curtly nodded. "Yes, the whole time." 

"So... you heard my... uh, confession?"

Tiffany sighed, "Yes." 

"So... how do you feel about it?" Donghae asked, playing with his thumbs while looking at his lap - he looked like a nervous schoolboy confessing to his crush, which caused Tiffany to almost crack a smile. 

"Are you truly sincere about your words?" 

Donghae nodded quickly. "More than anything, I've never been more sincere! Please forgive me!" Tiffany pretended to deliberate for a couple of seconds, tapping her chin before looking at Donghae seriously.

"Did you really still like me when I was Miyoung?" 

That question took Donghae aback - of course he did, did she not know? 

"Yes." 

"So why did you reject me that one day?" Tiffany mumbled quietly, straining Donghae's ears. "Pardon?" 

She mumbled a little louder, but still inaudible.

"What?"

"So whydidyourejectmethatoneday?" Tiffany finally spat out, looking out the car window after she was done. Donghae sighed, running his fingers through his dark brown hair. 

"Tiffany, I was pushing people away after my father's death, not to mention I couldn't stand facing you - I was just being a wimp, I'm so sorry," he muttered, eyes looking more watery than usual. 

Tiffany slowly turned her head around, looking over her shoulder, and saw Donghae's eyes watering up - that touched her. Was he really this sorry?

He was looking down at his hands, quietly talking. "I actually understand if you don't forgive me after all I've put you through, and I'm sorry to involve your group mates with this - and also Kyuhyun, and the driver-" 

Tiffany shushed him by grabbing the back of his head and smashing their lips together which resulted in Donghae's eyes widening before he slowly closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

After a minute they let go - Donghae smiled widely at her which caused her to smile - just the slighest bit - before bursting out in a fit of giggles. They both embraced each other, revelling in each other's prescence, Tiffany's arms wrapped around Donghae's neck and his around her waist. 

"You smell good," Tiffany said, sniffing his neck. Donghae let out a loud laugh, ruffling her hair. "Just for you, jagiya~" Tiffany lightly slapped him before kissing him on the cheek. 

Donghae quietly whispered in her ear, smiling. "This should've been a reality years ago." Tiffany smiled. "I agree." 

"S..Saranghae, Tiffany." 

Tiffany grinned. "You sound so nervous when you say that!" 

"Well, I am!" 

"Saranghae, Donghae." And Tiffany was not one to throw the word 'love' around like a child's toy - she meant it. 

The driver pulled down the divider and sternly looked at Donghae. "No skinship in this car!" They both let go of each other, laughing. "We're at your dorm, Miss Hwang." 

They both stepped out of the car and leaned in to kiss each other when bright car headlights blinded both of them - they covered their eyes, and when the car turned off, the rest of SNSD stepped out of the cars, smiling and jumping happily. "HaeFany hwaiting!" 

Tiffany's cheeks blushed a deep crimson while Donghae smirked, wrapping an arm around her lower waist. 

SNSD ran up to them, asking a million questions at once. "Is Donghae forgiven? Are you guys officially a couple? What will Lee Soo Man say about this?" 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes playfully and walked to her dorm, leaving Donghae behind - he pouted like an elementary school student before his phone vibrated in his pocket. 

We'll meet up tomorrow and tell Lee Soo Man about our relationship, ok? - Tiffany~<3

Donghae smiled to himself. "I'll see you girls tomorrow." The girls squealed - operation 'HaeFany' was a success.

~

Was this a short chapter? I think it was xP Anyways, this story is coming to a close very very soon! (We're talking 1-2 chapters!!)