Hate To Love You

Do You Remember Me?

A/N: Hey guys! :D :D 

I have some free time! Yaay! Enjoy the chapter! 

PLEASE READ!!!

I have an idea for a new story! So be sure to check it out if I decide to post it up! I need some help.

Who should be the lead characters? (It's a mafia/gang fic... kind of... But with romance! :D)

- Hara & Taeyang

- Taeyeon & Leeteuk

- Other?

Please, feel free to leave comments! I would like to know your preferences, guys! :D

------------------------------------------

Tiffany shook Donghae awake and he sleepily rubbed his eyes before seeing Tiffany before him. "Oh, Tiffany, I'm so glad you're alright!" He was about to hug her but she abruptly stopped him, looking at him seriously.

"How did I get here?"

"It's kind of a long story..." 

"Tell me." 

"Well, after I went to the bathroom I came back and saw you sleeping on a couch-" 

"I never fell asleep." 

"Well, I have a theory someone drugged your drink-" 

"WHAT?"

"Let me finish the story!" 

"Sorry." 

"So they began taking you away, to do God knows what... But I punched him and took you to the hospital."

Tiffany widened her eyes slowly, her lip trembling slightly. "...Pardon?"

"You heard me, Tiff." 

A long moment of silence followed. 

Tears started forming in Tiffany's eyes, who quickly covered her eyes with her hands. 

Donghae gasped softly. "Are you okay, Tiff...?" 

"I-I'm fine," She rasped, dabbing at her eyes. "Y-you can leave now. I'll probably be discharged later today." 

"Are you sure, Tiffany? I'm here for you." He said softly, reaching to wipe her cheek.  

"Yeah. Just go." 

He relucantly stood up, gave her a peck on her forehead, and left the hospital room. 

Tiffany took several deep breaths. 

That meant Donghae had saved her that night - he saved her purity.

And how would that sound? SNSD's Tiffany gets ually assaulted at college party - Not exactly great publicity for SNSD... Or herself.

He saved her - and her career.

Donghae, why do you make it so hard to hate you?

~

Eight girls with disguises on walked into a hospital, quietly asking for a Hwang Tiffany's room number.

After closing the door they ripped off their disguises and hugged Tiffany tightly. 

Surprised, Tiffany choked out a "How did you know?" 

Wiping her eyes, Jessica was the first to speak. "Donghae called us."

"How did Donghae get your number?!" 

"That's not important!" Jessica shrieked in English, hugging her friend. TIffany hugged her tightly before slowly letting go.

"Do the press...?" 

"No, they don't know. We kept it under wraps, and hopefully, will keep it that way." Taeyeon intervened, her eyes a bit puffy and red. 

"We're just glad you're okay!" The rest of the girls chorused, embracing Tiffany.

Tiffany hugged them, tears forming in her eyes. 

A middle-aged female nurse came in, smiling at the hugging group.

"Miss Hwang, you're ready to be discharged." 

~

Tiffany was driven back to school, much to the dismay of the nine girls. 

"Stay safe!" 

"Bring Donghae with you everywhere, at all times!" 

"Get back to your dorm by 9 PM!" 

Tiffany swiftly walked away swiftly, making sure no one could hear the eight girls shrieking commands. 

After entering her dorm, Tiffany closed the door, sighing loudly. 

Hara screamed loudly.

"Aish, what's your problem?" Tiffany mumbled, holding her ears. 

"YOU- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DONGHAE HASN'T ANSWERED A SINGLE QUESTION I'VE HAD!"

"I was at the hospital." Tiffany said nonchalantly, plopping down onto her bed, kicking off her shoes. 

"WHY?!"

Tiffany wrinkled her nose. "I don't wanna talk about it, it's no big deal, really. I'm fine, see?" She stood up, twirled in a circle, and sat back down.

"TELL ME! I was SO worried after you didn't come home after the cops were at the dorm! No one had seen you!" 

"Well, Donghae has a theory I was drugged-"

"HOW?"

"A drink. And then Donghae took him down. I was taken to a hospital. Okay?" TIffany said in an annoyed tone, sighing loudly. 

"Oh my God!" Hara hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have gone off and left you alone."

"Donghae got me-"

"But I never should've left you! I'm so sorry. I'm so glad you're okay." Tiffany smiled at her friend. "Thanks."

A quiet silence followed before a wide grin appeared on Hara's face.

"So that like, makes Donghae your hero, right?"

Tiffany groaned loudy. "Don't even remind me." She muttered, burying her face in her pillow. 

Hara suddenly cried out in surprise. "Oh no, I have a class in 5 minutes! Jesus!" She yelled, running out of the door.

Tiffany laughed to herself and her phone rang. She answered it without looking at the caller ID. 

"Yobose-"

"TIFFANY! ARE YOU OKAY?" A male voice shouted loudly, startling Tiffany.

"Jeez, I'm fine, manager-oppa!" 

"I'm so glad you're alright. Are you okay to perform in a few days?" 

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You can take a week of rest if needed."

"I shouldn't disappoint fans," Tiffany said, smiling to herself. "It's fine, really." 

"Just making sure! Take care." The line went dead after that.

Rubbing her eyes, Tiffany was beginning to fall asleep when a several loud knocks were heard at the door.

"Leave me alone." Tiffany mumbled to no one in particular, pulling the blanket closer to herself.

An obnoxious male voice was heard.

"YAH! TIFFANY! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! HARA TOLD ME!" 

"Leave me alone, Donghae! I'm sleepy!" 

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU ANSWER THIS DOOR-"

Tiffany, without warning, opened the door and smiled sarcastically. "I answered the door. Good-bye." She shut the door in his face, receiving a loud yelp.

"That's not what I meant!" 

"Maybe you didn't mean it, but you said that!" 

"Just let your hero in, Tiffany!" He obnoxiously yelled.

A loud sigh was heard from inside the dorm.

She relucantly opened the door. "Hello." She said in a monotone voice, sitting down on her couch.

Donghae anxiously smiled at her. "I hope you don't mind - I brought some people. They had, you know, presents for you."

Siwon ran into the room, holding a huge teddy bear, at least 10 ballons, cards, and jewelry boxes.

"Fany! I'm glad you're alright!" 

He ran to her and gave her a tight hug. She chuckled softly, patting his back. Siwon blushed crimson, evading Tiffany's eyes. 

Kyuhyun came in the room next with a "Get well" card. "Get well, Tiffany." He said, giving one of his rare, genuine smiles. "Thanks, Kyu! I appreciate it." 

"...By the way, did Seohyun mention me recently...?"

"KYU!" Donghae yelled, punching him in the arm. "Ow!" Kyuhyun rubbed it tenderly, pouting. "I was just wondering! It's more convienent for her and myself." 

"Not appropriate at a time like this!" Kyuhyun just stuck his tongue out, taking a seat on the floor.

Finally Eunhyuk came in, holding a small teddy bear and a balloon. "Glad you're okay!" He gave her a gummy smile.

"Liar! You were just here to ask for Hyoyeon's number!" Kyuhyun pointed at Eunhyuk, smirking.

His cheeks tinted pink. "A-ani, I truly wanted her to feel better!" 

"...And get her number." Kyuhyun finished, grinning evilly.

"...EvilKyu-" 

"Aish, don't call me that!" Kyuhyun pouted, sighing. 

"Well, I really do hope you feel better, Tiffany!" Eunhyuk sincerely bowed. "By the way, do you have Hyoyeon's number...?"

Tiffany laughed loudly. "Since when were you into Hyo?"

"I was watching SNSD videos and she's a great dancer and she has great jokes and a load of charisma-" He began excitedly. 

"Basically, she's his dream girl." Donghae finished, chuckling softly. 

"Fine. Here." She threw her phone over to Eunhyuk who began furiously scrolling through her contacts.

"Thanks, guys. I really appreciate all of these gifts." 

Donghae casually handed me a large mushroom plush. "Y-yah! Why a mushroom?"

"Because you look like one!" He said, grinning.

He gave her a hug and she awkwardly hugged him back.

Siwon sighed loudly. "Donghae has my dream girl!" He pouted cutely. "It's okay, Siwon, you'll find someone." Tiffany said, giving him a sincere smile.

"But Kyuhyun's got Seohyun, Donghae's got you, and knowing Eunhyuk's and Hyoyeon's personalities, they'll be sure to click! I HAVE NO ONE~" He dramatically cried, fake-sobbing.

"Oh please, stop being so dramatic." Kyuhyun yawned, rolling his eyes at him.

Hara then entered the room. "Hey Tiff-" 

Her eyes widened. "WHOA, TIFF! I'VE NEVER HAD SO MANY GUYS IN MY ROOM BEFORE!" 

Everyone laughed at her childness. 

Tiffany's eyes suddenly widened.

"Hara, you're not dating anyone, right?"

"Psh, who would want to date me?" She asked rhetorically, laughing at herself. 

"Siwon, you're single?"

"Sadly..." 

Tiffany got up, shoved the two together, and pushed them outside, closing the door.

Kyuhyun gave her a high-five, Donghae grinned at her, and Eunhyuk gave her a thumbs-up. 

~

Hara and Siwon awkwardly looked at each other.

"..."

They both sighed loudly.

"Might as well make the best of it, right?" Siwon asked cheerfully, linking arms with Hara. 

--------------------------------

Sorry for the abrupt ending to this chapter :P 

And I know there are probably no pairings for Hara & Siwon, but I mean c'mon, you can't have these two single! It's not nice :P