Surprise!

You Changed Me For the Better

It was finally the weekend. You and Zelo were planning a surprise birthday party for Suzy with the other B.A.P. They were all at your house trying to set to whole house with streamers and balloons.

You went out to Suzy's house to grab her, so you can take her out shopping. When she came out of her house you yelled out, "SAENG-IL CHUKAHAE!" you ran up to her and hugged her. "Oh gomawo ~~~~~," she said.

"Kaja!" you said, while grabbing her hand and leading her to the mall. "Where are we going?" Suzy asked curious. "You'll see," you looked back at her and winked. Suzy sighed So energetic.

You arrived to the mall, and you immediately went into a clothing store. You looked around and saw a really cute skirt that you thought would suit Suzy. You grabbed it and gave it to Suzy, "Go try it on," you saw something else and gave it to Suzy, "these too!" Suzy's eyes widened at the prices, "You don't need to buy these for me ~~~~~-ah." "Nope. My present to you. Now go change!" you pushed into the changeroom. She sighed in defeat.

Suzy went out of the stall in the skirt and shirt that you chose for her. Your gaped at how good it looked on her and thought it was gorgeous, "Amazing! Your getting those! Now go try on the others." Suzy turned around and changed into a different outfit.

You loved all of them, but you only bought 3 outfits for her. "$125 please miss," the clerk said. Suzy's eyes widened again, "~~~~~ you don't need to get these, they're too expensive." "It's okay unnie," you said as you reached into your wallet and grabbed out the amount and took the bag and gave it to Suzy. "Gomawo," she said with a big smile on her face.

You walked by many stores and you went into a music store. You looked at the violins in awe. You have always known how to play the violin, but you don't have of your own, because they were too expensive. You would always borrow the school violin from the music room and play it whenever you were alone. A pretty blue violin caught your eye. You went up to it and took it from the rack, and you turned to the ahjushi, "Ahjushi. May I play this for a bit?" He nodded, and you grabbed the bow and started playing.

You closed your eyes and played one of your favourite pieces, Ave Maria. You were very skilled and Suzy was just standing there watching you beautifully play the violin. It was very peaceful.

After awhile, there were more people coming and surrounding you. After you were done playing, you opened your eyes and saw everyone around. They started clapping. You blushed red, and started bowing. You put the violin down and Suzy went up to you, "I didn't know you play the violin." "Not really... I don't have one of my own. I just borrow the school's, and I started to learn by myself. Hehe," you explained while scratching the back of your neck, "that violin is really pretty don't you think? And it's great quality also." you said while smiling at the violin. Suzy nodded.

--------

You went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins. You had strawberry ice cream and Suzy got vanilla ice cream. You got a text from Zelo, "We're done. Come home." You turned to Suzy and grabbed her hand, "Kaja."

The two of you were walking back to your place to hang out, "Gomawo ~~~~~. This is a great birthday present." you laughed and held the doorknob of your front door, "Well. It's going to get better." Suzy looked at you confused, but when you opened the door her eyes widened. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY!!" Everyone in the room yelled.

"OMG!" Suzy yelled. She was amazed at the decorated home and all the food on the table that you made. She turned to you and gave you and big bear hug, "you didn't have to do this you know." "We wanted to," you smiled, "you're our friend and this is what friends do."

After eating the delicious dinner, Youngjae went to the lights and turned them off. Then a cake with candles on it was coming closer to Suzy. You and B.A.P were singing happy birthday to her. She closed her eyes and blew out the candles. Youngjae turned the lights back on and asked, "How old are you now Suzy?" "16," she answered while smiling.

You got a knife and cut the chocolate cheesecake. You passed one to everyone and you were enjoying your cake.

The party was finally over after you all watched the movie Avatar. B.A.P was and Suzy were leaving and Yougnjae offered, "I'll take you home." Suzy slowly nodded and headed out the door with Youngjae, who was smiling like an idiot. What is he up to? you thought, but shrugged it off. You hugged B.A.P and Suzy before they could leave. "Thank you everyone for the party," Suzy said. You waved and went into the kitchen to clean up. Zelo followed you.

"That was a nice thing to do ~~~~~," Zelo said while you were washing the dishes. "Well she's my best friend now." "But I thought you didn't like having girl friends?" "True, but she's different from them. They all betray you and act like es. But for Suzy unnie, she's really nice to me, so I trust her," you smiled. Zelo smiled back.

He then took the hose from the sink and sprayed cold water all over you. You screamed and took and handful of water in your hands from the faucet and splashed it all over Zelo, and he screamed, "Oh it's on." You were about to run away but he grabbed you by the waist so you wouldn't get away, and sprayed water all over you. You kept screaming and Zelo was laughing. You got a hold of the hose and grabbed it from Zelo and started spraying him.

---------

After awhile, you guys stopped and you both were soaking wet. You went to take a shower after Zelo did and changed into dry clothes. After you cleaned up the house with Zelo, you went upstairs and went to bed.