Meeting B.A.P.

You Changed Me For the Better

The next day, you were walking with Suzy and Zelo to school. You noticed that Suzy was a bit sad, "Suzy unnie. Gwenchana?" "Ah. I'm ok. Just a bit tired," she lied and had a fake smile on. Even though she knew that Jongup likes you, she still likes him and she doesn't wants to get mad at you and ruin the friendship you two have.

You met up with Jongup at the gates and started entering the school. Hyuna was glaring daggers at you. You turned around and returned the glare at her. "Let's go ~~~~~," Suzy whispered to you and you looked away from Hyuna.

You and Suzy were in class and you both were talking and laughing. Everyone was amazed at how you made a girl friend, because you always have hated having girls as friends. The main reason was because you thought they were backstabbing es, but Suzy was different. She's nice and innocent, and wouldn't hurt a fly.

-------

During class, you getting drowsy and your head kept bobbing up and down and finally, your head fell onto the desk.Suzy noticed and poked your shoulder, telling you to wake up, but you wouldn't wake up. She kept trying to wake you up many times, but you were still fast asleep. "Aish," was all she said before she gave up.

The bell rang and that meant it was lunch. You were still asleep on your desk. The only people in the class were only the sleeping you and Suzy. She sighed and finally an idea popped into her head. She smirked before going up to your ear and yelling, "PARK ~~~~~~!!!" That made you wake up and making you fall back out of your chair.

"WHAT THE-" after you could finish your sentence you saw Suzy standing in front of you with her arms crossed. "You're awake now?" "Aha mianhae. I always sleep in class, and I'm a pretty heavy sleeper," you said while scratching the back of your neck.

"Let's go now. We wouldn't want the guys waiting for a long time and worrying about us," she grabbed your hand and led you to the cafeteria to get lunch. You then made your way to the garden. On the way to the garden, Suzy asked, "~~~~~ do you have anyone you like?" you stopped walking and answered, "Neh. But why the sudden question?" "I was just curious. So. Who is it??" "J-junhong oppa." you hesitated to answer. "I knew you liked him!" Suzy yelled out. "Shh!" you put a hand over , "don't tell him ok?" Suzy nodded and you released your hand from , and started walking to the garden. Hmmm... A love triangle... I wonder if Jongup-shi is going to confess to her soon. Or will Zelo-shi? She thought, but still frowned at what happened in the nurse's office with you and Jongup.

"Finally! Where were you guys?" Zelo asked. "Hehe I fell asleep in class and Suzy unnie was trying to wake me up," you shyly smiled as Zelo and Jongup were shaking their heads back and forth.

You sat down beside Jongup on the grass and started eating your lunch. "How's your cheek?" "It's okay oppa. You don't need to worry anymore," you smiled cutely then went back to eating your sandwich.

-------

The bell rang and you went to your last class, which is art. You had that class with Jongup and Suzy, so you three were walking down to the art room. Hyuna suddenly came and glared at you and then smiled at Jongup while hugging his arm, "Oppa. What class do you have next?" Psh. Fake. You thought as you rolled your eyes. "None of your business," he said harshly and tugged his arm away from Hyuna's grasp. He glared at her and said, "and I can't believe you slapped ~~~~~. You even got her injured!" "Psh. I can't believe she got injued. I guess she's not as tough as she thinks," she said as she scoffed, only to earn a slap from you, which made Hyuna fall to the ground. "Why don't you just shut up!?"

You three then continued to walk your way to the art room, leaving Hyuna on the ground. All you could mumble, "That ." Jongup put a hand on your shoulder and said, "Don't let her get to you. If she still tries to make you mad, you know what to do," he winked at you. You laughed and nodded at his statement. "He's right ~~~~~. Just defend yourself just like how you did with those guys in the gym last time," you turned around to see Suzy smiling at you. You laughed again and wrapped your arms both Suzy and Jongup's shoulders, "Thanks guys."

---------

School was over, and you met up with Zelo and the others at the gates. You four started to walk home. "~~~~~ do you want to hang out later?" Suzy asked. "Oh. Sorry, but I have taekwondo classes to go to tonight," you said, sad that you couldn't hang out with her, but then you got an idea, "Oh! How about you come with us to watch do our class?" Suzy beamed and smiled, "Sure!"

You turned to Zelo and asked, "Do you mind Junhong oppa?" "Not at all. She can come and watch."

You, Zelo, and Suzy came into your house, and you went into your room to change into comfortable clothes, "You can just wait for me in the living room, unnie," She nodded and went into the living room and sat on the couch and the tv.

You went downstairs with skinny jeans and a normal blue t-shirt on, and headed to the kitchen. You called out Suzy's name and she turned off the tv and went into the kitchen and saw you cooking spaghetti and Zelo sitting on the dinner table playing his psp. She took a seat across from Zelo and started playing with her phone.

Half an hour later, the food was placed in front of Zelo and Suzy's face, "Eat up," you smiled and sat down beside Zelo and started to eat your spaghetti. Suzy took a bite and yelled, "Wahh! ~~~~~ this is so good! How did you learn how to cook like this?" "Haha I just learned by myself because Junhong oppa here didn't know how to cook, so I have to cook for him," you laughed.

After you finished dinner, it was time to go to the dojang (taekwondo gym). You three started walking there and Suzy was amazed at how big it was. You led her to the gym where they trained and told her to sit in the seat in the gym, "Wait here. I just have to change into my uniform." she nodded and just watched everyone kicking and punching and learning self defense moves.

You and Zelo then went out of the changerooms and talked a bit with Suzy before class started. Suddenly, the rest of B.A.P came in front of you and Zelo and greeted you guys, "Hey Zelo and ~~~~~." Suzy turned to you and asked, "Who are they?" "Oh. These are my friends. This is Yongguk oppa. Himchan oppa. Daehyun oppa. Youngjae oppa. And you already know Jongup oppa and Junhong oppa. And their called B.A.P. That stands for Best Absolute and Perfect, " you introduced them to her, "and guys. This is Suzy unnie. She's in my class and now she's my new friend. Be nice to her." Everyone nodded and waved and said hi to Suzy. She waved back with a smile.

Youngjae was just staring at her in awe. She's really cute. The call of your instructor snapped him out of his thoughts and ran to line up with everyone. "See ya unnie," you said as you left to go line up too.

------

Your class finished and you were walking back home with Suzy. You arrived to your house and then you turned around to Suzy, "Unnie. Did you like watching?" she nodded and said, "Neh. You guys were amazing." you smiled brightly, "Bye unnie," you and Zelo then went into your house. Suzy smiled and went back to walking back to her house.