Panick

You Changed Me For the Better

Seungjin carried you bridal style and started running towards the hospital which was only a few blocks away. He ran to the front desk and the nurse gasped at your bloody figure, "Omo! Emergency!" She called over other nurses and they pulled out a gurney. Seungjin gently placed you on to it. The nurses pushed you into the emergency room.

-------

When Seungjin was walking to the dorm with A-jax, he decided to go back and walk home with you, afraid that you might get hurt. And he was right. He came just in the right time. His heart felt like it was about to break. He ran to you and Hyuna started to run away.

He was about to chase after her, but then he remembered that you were on the ground, so he carried you and ran to the nearest hospital. Before he did though, he glared at Hyuna's running figure.

------

Seungjin waited outside of the room and sat on the chair. He texted A-jax and they all came 10 minutes later with B.A.P and Suzy behind them. "Seungjin! What happened!?" everyone asked. "Hyuna.... She got her friends and beat ~~~~~ up." He looked at the ground trying to contain the tears.

Suzy was the opposite. She was bawling her eyes out, "~~~~~ NO. Why her!?" Youngjae pulled her into a hug and patted her back, "Shh... It's gonna be all right. ~~~~~ will be alright. She's a strong girl and we all know that."

"He's right." everyone agreed. Guilt trailed up Zelo's spine. I should'nt have left her alone... I could've been the one to save her... He was on the verge of tears.

A-jax and B.A.P were sitting on the bench in deep thought about you, while Suzy was pacing back and forth, with red puffy eyes.

--------

An hour passed and the doctor finally came out of the emergency room. Everyone stood up and asked the same question, "Is she alright??" "She lost a lot of blood and she hit her head pretty hard as well. It'll be awhile till she wakes up." "But she will wake up eventually right??" Seungjin and Zelo asked.

The doctor sighed, "We're not certain, but it'll be a miracle. Mianhae." he bowed and left the groups. They just stood there. Suzy started sobbing.

------

They all came into your room. You were just lying there with a cast wrapped around your head. A-jax, B.A.P and Suzy stared at your figure. "What did she do to deserve this..." Yongguk mumbled. "She was a sweet girl..." Hyeongkon also mumbled. Himchan finally broke into a tear. Hyojun just stared at your figure. Jaehyun whispered, "Dongsaeng..."

Jongup couldn't take it anymore and stormed out of the room. Everyone was too focused on you to noticed, except for Daehyun. He saw Jongup leave and chased after him. He called for him. Jongup stopped and turned around. Daehyun saw his puffy red eyes and tears coming down his face.

Jongup sat down on a chair with his elbows on his knees, "Why. Why ~~~~~??? Hyuna has stooped too low this time..." Daehyun sat beside him and patted his back, "Jongup-ah don't lose faith. We all know ~~~~~. She's going to wake up. We all know it. We just have to keep hoping." Jongup looked up and nodded.

They headed back to the room to see everyone sitting on the couches. Daehyun and Jongup joined them. Yunyoung looked at the clock, "It's getting pretty late." It was midnight.

"I'll stay." Zelo, Jongup, and Seungjin said at the same time. B.A.P, A-jax and Suzy nodded and began leaving the room. Before they did, they took a last glance at you. Suzy held your hand and prayed. Please wake up soon ~~~~~-ah.

-----

It's already been two weeks and you haven't woken up yet. B.A.P and A-jax and Suzy would come and visit you. But the only people who would visit you EVERY day would be Jongup, Zelo and Seungjin. They haven't had enough sleep and haven't been eating regularly. They have been getting skinnier.

One day. Seungjin came to the hospital earlier than everyone else. Your nurse greeted him, knowing that he would visit, and led him to your room. He sat on the chair beside you and gazed at you, and grabbed your hand. Please. Wake up. We've been waiting for three weeks now.

Just then, Seungjin felt your fingers twitch. His eyes widened and he stared at you, waiting for any other movement. Your other hand also twitched. After awhile, your eyes slowly started to open. Seungjin was smiling like crazy. You turned your head and connected your eyes with his, "Seungjin o-oppa...?" he nodded.

"Neh. It's oppa. How are you feeling?" he cupped your cheek with his hand. You tried sitting up, but felt pain in your head. "Ow." you held your head and Seungjin guided you to layed back down, "What happened..." "Hyuna..." Seungjin started. "Aish. That girl's gonna get it."

Just then Suzy, B.A.P and A-jax came in. They saw you awake and ran towards you, "~~~~~!!!" you smiled, "Oppas, unnie..." "How are you feeling?? Are you ok!?" Suzy piled you with questions. "Neh unnie, I'm fine. Don't worry." Suzy smiled happily and started crying. "Don't cry unnie."

Your nurse came in with the doctor, "Your awake," he smiled, "guess it really was a miracle. You just have to stay here for another week till your head is healed, before you could leave." A-jax and B.A.P bowed to the doctor, "Kamsahamnida!"

You smiled at them and started chatting with each and one of them.