Problem Solved

You Changed Me For the Better

A couple of weeks have past after the incident. Everyone at school was gossiping about you and always giggling whenever you pass by. They would always call you the murderer now.

You walked down the hallway, going to your locker. You heard whispering behind you. You looked back and saw two girls giggling and then walked away. You sighed. It's elementary all over again...

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Jongup looking down at you with a worried look, "Are you sure you're okay ~~~~~-ah?" "Neh oppa. Everything is fine." you nodded and faked a smile. "Don't let it get to you. They just don't know the truth." you faked a smile once again. I know that face.... Jongup thought.

The bell rang.

"Oh bye oppa. I have to get to class. Annyeong." you waved and left. He sighed. If there's anything I can do... Staring at the ground, he made his way to his class.

--------

Once you got into your class, everyone started staring at you, then started to gossip. You sighed and went to your desk next to Suzy. She looked at you, "~~~~~ gwenchana?" you looked at her and smiled. "Neh unnie don't worry." but she didn't buy it. She was about to protest, but then the teacher came into the class. She sighed and her attention went to the teacher.

When the teacher was writing on the board. A piece of crumbled paper was thrown on to your desk. You looked over to Suzy, but she was just writing down the notes. You went back to the paper and uncrumbled it. Your eyes started to get watery, but you tried not to break down in front of the class.

Suzy saw the state you were in and looked over your shoulder and saw the note that read: MURDERER.

She looked around and saw a couple of girls looking your way and giggling. Her eyes turned cold and glared at them. They shivered at her glare and turned away. Her eyes softened when she saw that you were trying not to cry.

She grabbed the paper, crumbled it and added some water from her watter bottle to it. You looked at her, "Unnie... What are you doing?" you asked her. "Sh." she replied. She looked at the front and saw that the teacher was still writing on the board. She aimed the crumbled and now damp paper ball. Then threw it at the group of girls who threw the paper at you.

One girl screamed and stood up when it made contact with her face. Your eyes widened. The teacher spun around and glared at the girl. "Eunji-shi... What are you doing disrupting my class??" "But ssem. She's the one who threw a piece of paper at me!" she exclaimed while pointing at Suzy.

The teacher turned to Suzy. She just blinked at her. "I don't know what she's talking about. I was just taking down the notes you were writing down, but then I just heard Eunji-shi scream." the teacher went back to glaring at Eunji. "I'll see you after school for detention Jung Eunji." she annuonced and went back to the board.

Eunji's mouth was wide open. She glared at Suzy, who just shrugged, and went back to her seat.

After half an hour, the bell rang, which signalled lunch. You and Suzy were the only ones in the classroom, because you were still packing up. "Unnie..." you said. "Hmm?" "Why did you do that...?" she smiled. "Because people should never do that to anyone. Especially to my little dongsaeng." you smiled at her and hugged her. "Gomawo unnie." "Anytime ~~~~~."

You were walking down the hallway with Suzy towards the cafeteria. You met up with Zelo and Jongup at the cafeteria, and got your food. "I'll meet you guys at the garden later. I have to do something." Jongup announced. You all announced and made your way to the garden with Zelo. Suzy followed you two. She glanced back at Jongup, who turned around and walked the other direction. I wonder where he's going...

You, Zelo, and Suzy arrived at the garden. You placed your tray on the grass and layed down on the grass. You sighed, "Hmm... Peace and quiet.." Suzy and Zelo smiled.

You picked up the noodles with chopsticks and started to munch on them. Zelo sneakily took some of your noodles and popped them into his mouth. However, you caught him, "Oppa! Those were mine!" you playfully hit him in the arm. "Ow!" Zelo shouted. Then you grabbed one of his kimbap and stuffed it into your mouth. "Yah! That was my favourite!" "Mehrong~" You stuck out your tongue.

Suzy just sat there watching and laughing at your childness.

After 10 minutes, Jongup came back and joined you on the grass. "Oppa. Where did you go?" you asked him. "Oh just to talk to someone." he smiled. You shrugged.

The bell rang and you picked up your tray and made your way to the cafeteria to put it away. After that, you and Suzy went to your next class, which was science.

--------

For what seemed like forever, the class ened, and it was time to go home. "YES." you exclaimed. Suzy giggled.

As you were walking down the hallway to your locker, you saw Eunji in front of it with another girl. Suzy then became defensive, "What are you doing here." "Don't worry Suzy." then Eunji looked at you, "I came here to apologize. I didn't know the whole story to the death of your dad. I thought you were the murderer. It was what everyone said. Mianhae!" She bowed.

You smiled. "It's okay. Thanks anyway." then you looked over to the girl beside Eunji. "Chorong unnie?" she nodded. Then she bowed. "Mianhae!" Your eyes widened. "W-wae?"

"Because I was the one who told Jihyun about your dad. I told her that he saved you and it wasn't your fault, but I think she turned it around and told Hyuna about it. Jihyun told me not to tell you. I really wanted to, but if I did, she would haunt me for the rest of my life. But then someone told me to tell you and to stop all this, and he would deal with Hyuna and the rest of 4minute. It was just like in elementary. Everyone never knew the truth, even me. But then after you left, someone told me that it wasn't your fault. Mianhae! I'll tell everyone that you didn't kill your father and they would stop picking on you." she bowed again.

"Uh... Gomawo unnie..." you shyly smiled. Chorong smiled then left with Eunji. You thought to yourself. I wonder who told her to do that... You shrugged it off then walked out of the school.

When you were out of school. A figure popped out from behind the wall. He smiled. Problem solved. Don't worry ~~~~~. I'm always here for you.

--------

Chorong has kept her word about telling everyone the truth. For the past two days, everyone that picked on you would bow and apologize.

Hyuna was furious about this. Her and the rest of 4minute were about to go to Chorong and teach her a lesson, but she had A-pink behind her back to protect her.

You smiled after another wonderful day at school. You, Jongup, Zelo, and Suzy were walking home. Suzy looked over to you, "There were so many apologizes today. More than yesterday." you giggled. I wonder who did this... she thought. She turned to Zelo, "Hey Zelo-shi, did you talk with Chorong or Eunji-shi for the past two days?" she whispered to him. He shook his head. She sighed.

That only left one person.