Friends?

You Changed Me For the Better

It was already Monday, and that meant school. You didn't really hate school. You just thought it was boring during classes, and you would usually fall asleep in class.

You went downstairs, in your uniform, and made pancakes for you and Zelo, "Junhong oppa. Breakfast is done," you called him, who was watching the news on TV in the living room. "WOW!! ~~~~~! Looks delicious!" he picked up the jar of syrup and started pouring a whole lot on. You took the syrup out of his hands and started yelling at him, "Oppa! That's too much syrup! Your going to get sick!" "Araso araso umma," he teased. You scoffed at him and went back to eating.

------

On your way to school, you saw Jongup. You and Zelo were planning to scare him. As you about to jump on his back, he turned around and raised an eyebrow at you. You just froze there. "You actually thought you would be able to scare me?" he asked you with his hands on his waist. Just when you could answer, Zelo was already behind Jongup without him noticing, and jumped on his back. "OMO!" Jongup yelled and ended up on the grass with Zelo on top of him.

"Oopsies. Annyeong hyung," Zelo said as he waved at Jongup when his face was turned to him. He got off of Jongup and started running towards the school. "CHOI JUNHONG! GET BACK HERE!" Jongup screamed and started running, trying to catch up to Zelo. You started walking to the school and you kept giggling about your oppas. Haha. Silly oppas. I don't know what I would do without you.

-------

You went into your class and waited for the teacher to start the history class. As the teacher came in, class started. You started to feel bored, and started to fall asleep. Ugh. Why is history so boring?

The bell rang, which signalled lunch. You went into the cafeteria and saw Jongup and Zelo at their usual table. You got your lunch and went to the table and sat with them. There were a lot of people in the cafeteria, so Zelo got an idea, "It's too crowded here. Let's go out into the garden and eat there." You and Jongup nodded and started to head to the school garden.

When you arrived at the garden, you placed your lunch on the grass and sat down on the grass. Zelo and Jongup did the same thing. You really liked the garden. It was very peaceful and there were barely anyone who goes to the garden.

After you were finished your lunch, you decided to lay down on the grass and take a little nap.

The bell rang, and Zelo had to leave early because his next class was near the other side of the school, and he didn't want to be late. Jongup shook you to wake you up, "~~~~~. Wake up. It's time for class." You woke up and started to rub your eyes, "Deh oppa. Gomawo." Jongup stood up and offered you a hand, you took it and started to walk to your class.

--------

You went to your next class, which was gym, and you had it with Zelo. The teacher said to do whatever they wanted to for warm up. You and Zelo decided to pass a football around. You really liked to throw a football, you had always had a good arm to throw. Zelo threw the football back to you, and you caught it smoothly.

Suddenly, you saw some guys picking on a girl, because the teacher wasn't in the gym, and she looked terrified. You called Zelo over, and he came. You pointed to the group of guys, and Zelo nodded. You held the football in my hands and aimed at the group and threw it as hard as you could. It successfully hit one of the guy's at the back of the head. He fell to the ground while rubbing the back of his head, "AISH!" he turned around and yelled, "WHO DID THAT!?" you boldly raised up your hand having no frightened look on your face. "Yah! What was that for!?" he demanded an answer.

You scoffed and talked back, "Because of your stupid actions. Can't believe you'll pick on an innocent girl. How about you and your group of asses just leave." "Why you...." he stepped in to punch, but you swiftly dodged it and grabbed the punch. The guy's eyes widened as you took his arm and flipped him over onto the ground on his back. You glared at the other guys and they just left the girl alone, afraid of getting beat up by you.

You looked up to see Zelo's face, and he smirked and gave you a high-five, "Nice ~~~~~. You learned well." "Haha of course."

You went up to the girl and asked, "Gwenchana?" she nodded slowly. You just noticed that she was the transfer student in your class. You and Zelo started to walk away. The girl from before went in front you and bowed, "Kamsahaminida!" "Oh. It's ok. You don't need to bow," you reach out your hand to make stand straight.

She held out her hand, "My name's Bae Su Ji. But you can call me Suzy. I don't know if you know me, but I'm in your class and I'm a transfer student from America." she smiled.

You hesitantly shook her hand, "Park ~~~~~," You pointed to Zelo, "This is Choi Junhong." Zelo shook Suzy's hand, "Just call me Zelo."

The bell rang and you and Suzy went into the changeroom to change out of your gym clothes. "Thank you again for saving me back there," Suzy said. "Oh it's ok. I just don't those guys picking on people just 'cuz they're seniors," you smiled at Suzy.

Suzy held out her hand with a big smile on her face, "Friends? I don't know anyone too well in this school, and you seem pretty cool, and your nice." You stared at her hand for a moment before shaking it, "Friends." One girl friend wouldn't hurt right? Besides. She seems nice and won't be a backstabber like the other girls. You thought to yourself for a moment before walking out of the changeroom with Suzy.

You met up with Zelo at the gates to walk home together, with Suzy walking behind you. "Where do you live?" asked Suzy. "Oh we live near there," you said as you were pointing your finger to the right of the school gates. Suzy nodded and grabbed your hand, "I live there too! Kaja!" You pulled your hand back and Suzy looked at you, confused. "We have to wait for a friends." Suzy nodded in understandment.

Jongup came out of the school and met you and Zelo at the gates. He saw Suzy with you and asked while pointing at her, "Who's she?" "Her name's Suzy. She's a transfer student and my new friend. I saved her from a couple of stupid senior boys in gym class." Jongup nodded.

Suzy was just staring at Jongup. Wahh! He's so hot! ~~~~~ is so lucky to be friends with him. "Suzy..." you said as you waved your hand in front of her face, snapping her out of her gaze. "Huh?" she said, totally confused. "This is Moon Jongup," you introduced. Suzy nodded and shook hands with Jongup.

You four started to walk home together. Jongup had to go to another direction to get to his home, so he separated from the rest of you and waved. "Bye Jongup oppa!" you waved back. "See ya hyung." Suzy just waved. You reached your house and waved to Suzy, "Annyeong Suzy-ah!" you and Zelo went into the house.

Suzy looked at the house confused. They live together? Are they siblings? Meh. I'll ask her tomorrow.