A Day With Him

You Changed Me For the Better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTCXEQ3zmUY

-------

It was the weekend. Suzy was just walking around until she reached a park. It was her favourite place. She sat on the swing and closed her eyes. Memories started flowing through her mind.

"Appa! I wanna go higher!" The 7 year old Suzy shouted as she sat on the swing. Her dad laughed and pushed her harder into the sky.   

But then a horrible memory came.

"Appa! Don't leave!" The 10 year old Suzy yelled out while hanging on to her dad's arm, trying not to let him leave the house. He threw you, making you let go and crash on to the floor.

"I have to go Suji-ah. Me and your mom have decided that we wanted to split. I don't wanna be in the same house as her again!" he shouted while pointing to Suzy's mom, who was crying.

2 years later, Suzy's mom got a call from the hospital. The phone dropped out of her hand and crashed on to the ground. Suzy heard it and panickly ran downstairs. "Umma! What's wrong!?"

She didn't answer, but rushed to the door and put her jacket and shoes on. Suzy ran and put her shoes on too and ran outside to catch up with her mom. "Umma where are we going!?" she asked as they got into the car.

She drove off and half an hour later, they arrived to the hospital. What are we doing here... Suzy thought. Her mom ran into the hospital and went to the front desk. "Bae Jonghyun." she said. Suzy's eyes widened as that name came out of her mother's mouth.

"Room 128." the front desk lady answered. Suzy and her mom ran into the room. There, on the bed, layed Bae Jonghyun, her father. Even though he had left Suzy and her mom, they still loved him.

Suzy opened her eyes, and didn't notice that she was crying. She put her face into the palm of her hands and sobbed.

Then she felt someone standing in front of her. She looked up from her hands and saw Youngjae in front of her. "S-suzy... Why you crying?" he asked. With that, Suzy cried even more. "Y-yah. Stop crying." he panicked. But it wasn't helping.

He sighed and patted her back, trying to comfort her.

After awhile, Youngjae was sitting on the swing next to Suzy, and she wasn't crying anymore. Her eyes were still eyes and puffy though. "So... What happened...?" he nervously asked.

She sighed. She looked at him and told him about what happened to her father and how her and her mother still loved him even after he left them.

She sniffled. Youngjae frowned. His heart felt broken when he saw her cry. He then got an idea.

He stuck out his hand in front of her. She looked up with a confused look. He nodded, signalling to take his hand. She hesitantly took his hand. He grabbed her hand and interlaced them together, and started walking out of the park.

She was blushing red. But she didn't try to let go. She... liked the feeling.

Youngjae stopped in front of a ice cream shop. "Why are we here..." she asked while looking up at the sign. "To eat ice cream duh." he laughed and dragged her into the shop.

He turned to her, "What do you want?" "Umm... cookies and cream please." she ordered. "Then I'll get a mint chocolate chip ice cream please." Youngjae said.

He handed Suzy her ice cream cone. "Gomawo." she said. He responded with a smile.

They were walking around Seoul and was talking about different topics. Suzy and Youngjae were very comfortable with each other. They didn't notice that it was already 7 pm.

She looked at her phone and gasp. "Omo! It's getting really late. I have to get home right now." "Ok I'll walk you home." "Uh. Gomawo Youngjae-shi."

"Oh we can drop the formal talk. Just call me oppa." he smiled. She blushed. She had never called anyone oppa. "O-ok... Youngjae o-oppa..." he laughed.

They went on to the bus and sat in the back of the bus. After awhile, Suzy's head was nodding back and forth. Youngjae noticed that and pushed her head, so it was lying on his shoulder.

He smiled. Now I know that I really have feelings for you...