Two Anniversaries in a Day

You Changed Me For the Better

After school that day you and Zelo were getting ready to go to the cemetary to see your dad. When you and Zelo left the house, Zelo looked at you worriedly, "~~~~~ are you going to be ok?" He asked while holding your hand firmly. "Yes oppa. I'm going to be fine. Don't worry." You gave him a fake smile. When you arrived at the cemetary, you were trying to find your dad's grave.

When you found the grave you couldn't believe who was there... your step-mom. You turned to Zelo with wide eyes. "What's wrong ~~~~~??" You pointed at your step-mom and his eyes widened also. He knew how your step-mom looked like because you had a picture of you, your step-mom and your dad in your room.

"Let's go," Zelo said while pulling you to the grave. "What are you doing Junhong oppa!? She's there!" "Bwoh!? Can't believe my fearless ~~~~~ is getting scared. Are all those taekwondo classes going to go to waste?" He teased, "but don't worry. Ill protect you from that ." He smiled. You ran up to him and hugged him tightly, "gomawo oppa."

You walked up to the grave where your step-mom was praying and set down a bouquet of flowers. Your step-mom saw you and pushed you away, "what the hell are YOU doing here!? You don't deserve to be here!" She was about to slap you, but then Zelo grabbed her hand from behind, pulled her away from you and stood in front of you, "What gives you the damn right to tell her these things!? She did nothing wrong! Your not even her mother for abusing her like this!" "Well well well. I see this has found a mate hmm." She cackled. "Oh that's it!" Zelo was about to slap her and beat the pulp out of her, but you grabbed his hand and stopped him. He calmed down and glared at your step-mom, "good thing she stopped me or else YOU would've been dead." Your step-mom got scared and ran off.

"Oppa..." you said, "were you really going to beat her up?" "Well of course. She called you a and she wouldn't even let you near your father. Remeber what you learned ~~~~~ is to always stand up for yourself." he said with caring eyes.

You hugged him with tears going down your cheeks. "Oh ~~~~~ don't cry. Abeoji wouldn't like that," Zelo said while turning you around to face your dad's grave. You nodded and wiped away your tears, "Hi appa. How are you doing? I'm doing great here. Junhong oppa has been taken good care of me, and I changed a lot when I was younger," Zelo was about to say something, but you continued, "I have new friends too. Junhong oppa introduced me to them. They really care about me just like a dongsaeng. I'm really happy to meet Junhong and them. I bet you sent them down to me, right appa?" you turned around to face Zelo and smiled widely. He did the same.

It was Zelo's turn to talk to your dad, "Annyeonghaseyo abeoji," he bowed, "I promise to take care of ~~~~~ and to always protect her. Don't worry about her too much abeoji, because she's got me and the rest of B.A.P.  for back up."

-------

You left the cemetary and went home. When you arrived home Zelo told you to get ready. "Why oppa?" "Because we're going out." "But why? Don't we have taekwondo today?" you said, pretending not to know what the reason was. "Aigoo. Don't tell me you forgot!" Zelo said while fake crying. You ran up to him and hugged him tightly, "Of course I know what today is! It's the first day we met and the first day that I started living with you!" "Yay! You remembered!" "Of course oppa. We do this every year anyways." you both laughed.

--------

You and Zelo first went out to a restaurant in downtown Seoul to eat dinner. After you were done eating, both of you went out to watch an action movie. You both loved to watch action movies. Yongguk has influenced you to watch more war movies and now you love them.

You went out to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins. "Welcome to Baskin Robbins. What would the pretty couple like?" the waitress asked you. With the word couple, both you and Zelo were blushing. "A-ani! We're just friends," you said. "Oh mianhae," she bowed.

"Well. I would like chocolate please, and a strawberry for her," Zelo ordered. After the waitress gave you the ice cream, you left the store and headed home.

--------

You got home and sat on the couch, exhausted. "How was your day today?" Zelo asked while sitting beside you. "It was fun!" you exclaimed. Zelo laughed and asked another question, "do you still remember how we met?" "Of course oppa. How would I forget!?" "Haha just making sure," he said while tapping me on the nose.