First Day of Sophomore Year

You Changed Me For the Better

"OPPA! WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" you yelled while shaking Zelo hoping that he will wake up. "mmmm just 5 more minutes," Zelo said while still half asleep.

An idea popped into your head. "Oppa... Wake up or else I'll call Yongguk oppa to come here and wake you up." you threatened.

Zelo shot open his eyes and ran to the bathroom to get ready. You laughed while going back downstairs to make breakfast. That's my oppa. You thought as you were placing the cherry tomatoes down onto the table and waiting for Zelo at the door.

Once he came downstairs and ate his cherry tomatoes, you both went out the door and headed to school. Sophomore year... This is going to be a fun year. You thought then looked up at Zelo. Especially when I'm with you. You thought again while smiling.

"Huh? Why are you smiling ~~~~~?" Zelo asked. "Oh, it's just that I'm excited for finally being a sophomore, oppa." you answered.

"That's good. You better do good this year!" he said while ruffling your hair and running off ahead of you to the school.

"OPPA!" you yelled as you chased him to school. When you were running, you saw Jongup on the way, "Hey Jongup oppa!" you said as you catched up to him.

"Oh hey ~~~~~," Jongup said as he looked around, "Ummm... Where's Zelo?" "Junhong oppa? Oh. He ran away from me. Because he thinks that I'm going to beat him up after he messes with my hair. Hehe. And he was right. But you know I can't catch up him! Damn his long legs." you pouted.

Man she's so cute. Jongup thought as he smiled at you. I just wished that you knew that yourself instead of doubting yourself. "Oppa..." you said getting Jongup to get back to reality. "What's wrong oppa?" "Oh it's nothing," he assured.

He saw the rest of B.A.P. (Just Zelo, becasue the others have already graduated) waiting for them at the gate, and grabbed your arm and dragged you there, "Kaja!"

"~~~~~-ah what took you so long?" he asked. "Oh. I just ran into Jongup oppa and we started to talk." you answered while smiling.

You three went through the gates to get into the school. Girls were screaming, "GAHHH! Zelo oppa! Jongup oppa!" "They are so hot!" and some were saying, "UGH. Why is that with them!?" "That !" you glared at them and they instantly shut up. That's right. Be scared. You thought while smirking.

When you guys came in, Zelo and Jongup walked with you to your first class, "Bye oppas! See you at lunch." they nodded and walked to their classes.

You walked to the desk in the back next to the window. Everyone, especially the girls, were staring at you, but you ignored them and listened to your iPod until the teacher came.

-----

It was finally lunch and you met up with Zelo and Jongup. You guys sat at a lunch table in the cafeteria and ate your lunch. Sunddenly the queenka, Hyuna, came and glared at you at first then looked up at Zelo and Jongup with caring eyes, "Oppas, why is this sitting with you!?" you scoffed and was ready to punch her in the face but Zelo calmed you down and spoke up, "Hyuna, she's not a and she can sit with us whenever she wants."

"Well, can I?" Hyuna asked, doing aegyo which failed miserably. You tried so hard not to laugh, "No," Zelo said bluntly. "But why oppa!?" Hyuna was on the verge of tears. "1. You called ~~~~~ a . 2. I just don't like you," Zelo said as Hyuna ran back to her group crying.

You just stared at Zelo who was just calmly eating his lunch, Jongup also. You were stunned at how he talked to Hyuna that way.

-----

You were at your next class which was P.E., your favourite subject, and the only class that you have with Zelo.

"Ok class find a partner and do some stretches and then situps!" Mr. Kim ordered.

The girls were asking Zelo to be their partner, but Zelo turned them down politely and walked up to you and both of you were stretching together. You could feel girls glaring immensely at you. You turned around and glared back at them and they just ran away frightened.

-----

After school, you met up with Zelo and Jongup at the gates and started to walked back home. Jongup lived close to you, but it was time that Jongup had to separate. "Bye Jongup oppa! See you tomorrow!" "See you tomorrow hyung." you and Zelo waved and left to go to Zelo's house, and you also lived there too.

When you both went into the house, you went up to your room and changed out of your uniform into comfortable clothes and went downstairs to make dinner.

Zelo came into the kitchen and smelled the food you were making, "Hmmm that smells good ~~~~~~-ah." "Thank you Junhong oppa," you said while smiling.

After the food was done, you gave Zelo his portion and you both started to eat. "~~~~~~ this is so good! You would make an awesome house wife!" he said. You blushed red when you heard him say that. "Oh that reminds me. Do you like anyone?" he asked out of the blue.

"What!? Why do you ask???" you said blushing even more. "I just wanted to know. I know everything about you except for the person you like." he said cluelessly.

"I... have someone I like... but I'm not gonna tell you," you said. "Bwoh!? C'mon ~~~~~~ tell me!" "Mehrong~" You babo. I like you.

-------

Couple hours have past and you were watching TV with Zelo and your head was on his lap. "~~~~~, do you remember what day it is tomorrow?" Zelo asked.

"Deh," you answered, "We're going to see appa tomorrow after school right?" "Of course. I bet he really wants to see you."

"No he doesn't.... I was the one who killed him. He wouldn't want to see me," you said as a tear went down your cheek. "Don't say that ~~~~~-ah. It wasn't your fault." Zelo said in a soothing voice while wiping away your tears with his thumb.

You were crying until you were fast asleep on Zelo's lap.

Don't worry ~~~~~ I'll always protect you. I don't like to see you cry like this. Just like eight years ago... he thought. He bent to kiss you on the forehead. "Saranghae" he whispered.