Found Out

You Changed Me For the Better

The week has past very slowly for you. It was finally Friday, and you were in math class with Suzy.

While the teacher was writing notes on the board, you were nodding your head back and forth. Suzy looked over to you, "Aish..." she poked your head, and it fell on to your desk. You immediately woke up and glared at Suzy. She stuck out her tongue and continued writing down the notes.

------

The bell rang, you and Suzy went to your lockers to go to your next class, which was music. You loved to sing. Even though you were very rough and tough, you had an angelic voice.

You and Suzy arrived to the classroom. You sat beside Zelo, and Suzy took the seat in front of you.

Hyuna walked by and 'accidentally' bumped into your chair, making you fall back a bit. "Oops. Sorry." she smirked, and 4minute snickered. You rolled your eyes and continued to talk with Suzy and Zelo.

Soon, the teacher, Ms. Song came in, "Ok class. We're going to change it up a bit. We are going to perform a song in front of the whole class by the end of this class." all the people in the class groaned, except for you, Suzy, and Zelo. "C'mon class! It's going to be fun! And you can sing any song you would like. It can be foreign or just Korean."

Zelo's face brightened and he started practicing right away. You were still thinking of what song to sing. Then a light bulb in your head and started practicing.

Half an hour later, it was time to present the song in front of the class. Some people did good, but some people were exceptional. Later, it was Hyuna's turn to perform. She looked your way and smirked before singing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukA1Qx_KJdo

After she was done singing 4minute clapped and the boys wooted. Hyuna walked your way and flipped her hair in your face. You smacked her hair out of your face. Pfft .

"That was... good. Okay now it's... Suzy-shi." Ms. Song announced. You turned to Suzy and gave her two thumbs up. She shyly walked to the front of the class. She opened but nothing came out of . People started to giggled. You faced them and glared at them. You turned to Suzy and made eye contact with her and mouthed. "Gwenchana." she nodded and closed her eyes. She opened and a peaceful voice filled the air. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbVgl8EAJ-w

After she sung, she opened her eyes and saw mouths wide opened. You were in your seat smiling widely. Suzy turned red and ran back to her seat and put her head down on to her desk. "Was I that bad?" she asked. "Ani! You were daebak!" you reassured. Suzy smiled.

"That was amazing Suzy-shi. This is your first time singing in my class right?" Ms. Song asked. Suzy nodded. She smiled at her and called up another person, "Ok Junhong-shi. Your next. Let's see if you improved." she smirked.

Zelo scoffed, "Of course." he went to the front of the class. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CFQ2Ny4g_8 (skip to 0:39)

When he was singing that, the only person he was looking at was you. You blushed. You knew every word that he said, because you were very fluent in English. Zelo had taught you how to speak English ever since you started living with him.

All the girls were shrieking. "That's very good. But I thought you could rap." Ms. Song looked at him confused. "Deh I can." Zelo cleared his throat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYWacTgZ-U

Ms. Song nodded in approval. Next it was your turn. Suzy patted you on the back and you breathed in and out. You walked up to the front of the class. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4

All the girls were admiring your voice, while the boys were checking you out. Hyuna just scoffed and rolled her eyes. Ms. Song smiled at you, "As expected from my prized student." you bowed to her and went back to your seat. You high fived Suzy. "That was amazing ~~~~~!" she praised you. "Thanks unnie." you smiled.

------

It was finally lunch, and you were eating in the garden with Zelo, Suzy and Jongup. You were all chatting and Suzy was talking about how awesome you were at singing, "Yeah. I know. She always had a gift for singing." Jongup smiled. "Well you should hear Suzy unnie sing. She's daebak!" you exclaimed. Suzy blushed.

Hyuna went up to meet 4minute in the cafeteria. "Hyuna! Guess what I heard from a friend. She used to go to ~~~~~'s elementary." Jihyun called out and ran to Hyuna. She listened closely and smirked. I got you now Park ~~~~~.

--------

It was finally the end of the day, and you had gym with Suzy and Zelo. You met up with Suzy and went into the changeroom to change into your gym clothes. You both went out into the gym and met up with Zelo. You grabbed and soccer ball and passed it around with Zelo and Suzy.

Hyuna looked at your group and smirked. She grabbed a football and waved her hand telling Jihyun to moved out of the way. Jihyun looked behind her and smirked before stepping off to the side. Hyuna threw the football and it hit Suzy on the side of the face. She screamed and fell to the ground. "Unnie!" you shouted and ran to her side. Zelo followed you.

You looked up and saw 4minute giggling. You ran up to them and pushed Hyuna by the shoulders, "What was that for!? You hurt her!" you yelled at her face. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything.." she lied. "Ya right you lier! You hurt my friend!" "Well atleast I'm not a murderer!" she snarled back. You froze. Don't tell me she knows... You panicked.

"Yes. I know your little secret. You killed your own father!" Now everyone was crowding around you. "You killed your own father and just ran away. Zelo oppa just pitied you and let you stay with him." Zelo jumped into the crowded. "That's enough Hyuna!" Tears welled up in your eyes and you ran out of the gym. You didn't care that you were still wearing gym clothes, you just wanted to get out of school.

------

Jongup was let out of class early and went to his locker. He saw you running and had a confused look on his face. You ran past him and he caught a glympse of your face. He saw tears. His eyes widened and he tried to chase you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug. You were wailing against his chest. "Sh sh. It's ok. Let it out." he tried to calm you down. What the heck happened...

-----

Zelo helped Suzy to the nurse's office. She had a scratched on the side of her head and had a little bit of of blood trailing down. "Omo! Come and sit I'll get some medicine." The nurse went out of the room.

Suzy looked up at Zelo. "Um.. Zelo-shi... What happened to ~~~~~'s father?" Zelo had a sad looked on his face, and he told her everything about your past. Suzy looked down. Poor ~~~~~~...