Happy Birthday To You

You Changed Me For the Better

A couple of weeks have past and it was finally Christmas. You woke up very early in the morning and started texting Suzy. What you didn't know was that she was downstairs in your living room. "~~~~~! Come down!" Zelo called out from downstairs. "Neh oppa!" you got off your bed and ran downstairs.

When you reached your living room. There wasn't anyone there. Hm? Where's Junhong oppa? Then suddenly, B.A.P, Suzy and A-jax popped out from behind the furniture, "Happy birthday!" "Omo!" you were startled and fell down on to the ground. A-jax and B.A.P were laughing so hard. Suzy came up to you and helped you up.

"Hi oppas! Merry Christmas," you smiled at them. "Merry Christmas and happy birthday to you my little princess~ Your already 16!? Man. Your getting old." Himchan teased as he put his arm around your shoulder. You laughed at his remark.

"Now go upstairs and change. We're going out for your birthday." Zelo told you. You nodded and went back upstairs to change. You went back downstairs wearing this.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/638768153_1/Free-Shipping2012-Fall-And-Winter-Clothes-Korean-Women-s-Round-Neck-Long-Sleeved-Hoodies-Ladies-Fashion.jpg

All the guys were making googly eyes at you. Suzy scoffed at them. Pfft guys... She linked arms with you and went through the door. Soon after, A-jax and B.A.P came outside. "Ok! Let's go eat Korean BBQ! It's on Yongguk hyung!" Zelo yelled and pumped his fist up. "Neh. Only for the special princess." Yongguk pinched your cheeks. "Ow oppa!"

-------

You arrived at the Korean BBQ restaurant near your house. You went over to a table and sat beside Seungjin and Suzy. Zelo sat in front of you and Jongup sat in front of Suzy.

Yongguk ordered all of your favourite food. Soon after, all the food came.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8pN0No8LwFVFPTAZApTw

Your jawed dropped at all the food in front of you. You felt someone tapping your shoulder and turned your head, only to have a piece of meat inside your mouth. You chewed and swallowed, "ITS DELICIOUS." you shouted. Then you turned red when you saw other people in the restaurant staring at you. Seungjin smiled and laughed. She's so cute.

You all finsihed your food and the waiter placed the cheque on the table. You were about to grab it when Yongguk took it away from you. "Nuh uh. I'm not going to let the birthday girl pay." he smiled. You pouted.

------

All of you went out of the restaurant after paying and headed to the mall. When you went inside, Suzy dragged you into a lot of stores. Next, you went into a dressy store. You protested and stayed outside of the store, even though Suzy was trying to get you inside. Himchan pushed you into the store, "C'mon ~~~~~. I wanna see you in a dress." he smirked. You rolled your eyes as Suzy dragged you to the women's section and grabbed as many cute dresses as she can and pushed you into the changeroom.

Suzy, A-jax, and B.A.P waited outside the changeroom. You went out of the changeroom into this.

http://images.wholesaleclothingcn.com/pic/UpLoadfiles/2010-3/2010031100442395.jpg

Suzy smiled in approvement, while the other boys were pratically drooling. "You're so cute ~~~~~!" Suzy squealed. You blushed. "A-ani... This is really girly. It's not me..." Suzy turned you around and pushed you into the changeroom again, "Now go on and try on the other dresses."

You came back out into this.

http://images.wholesaleclothingcn.com/pic/UpLoadfiles/2010-6/2010061703364448.jpg

Suzy eyes widened as well as the boys. "What... Do I look bad?" You asked, embarrassed. She shook her head, "Ani ani... You just look so..." "Gorgeous..." Zelo finished. You blushed really red when you heard him say that. You turned back to the changeroom, "I'm gonna go change now." "Ani! Your wearing that out!" Suzy exclaimed and held you back. She dragged you to the cashier to go pay for it.

Suzy ripped off the tag on the dress and gave it to the clerk to scan. "That will be $250 please." Your eyes widened. Suzy went to her wallet and paid for the dress. You all left after bowing to the clerk.

"Unnie. That's very expensive." you pouted. She pinched your cheek. "Only for my favourite dongsaeng. Saeng-il chukahae." you smiled and hugged her.

------

You all went to Yongguk's cafe to eat dinner. You went inside and saw that there was a stage built inside. "Oppa. When did you get that?" You asked as you pointed at the stage. "Oh that? For the cafe, we now sing to the customers. To entertain them." Yongguk replied.

"You guys can sing!?" you asked. B.A.P nodded and went over to the stage. Suzy pushed you on to a seat and sat beside you. A-jax stood behind you, watching the show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnoS7ot8kM

After waiting for awhile, Youngjae started to sing.

Listen babe, i’ll dedicate this song for you.

Neomu haengbokhan moseup nae yeope inneun neo
Oneureul gidaryeosseo neoui saengireul

Nal boneun neoui misoga oh neomu neomu nuni busyeo
Neol wihaeseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo

Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya

Nuneul tteugo nuneul gameul ttaekkaji
Haru onjongil niga saenggangna
Oerowo neo eomneun bami
Changgasairo bichineun haessal gateun neo
Neon nal kkaeugo utge hae teukbyeolhae neon jom dareun geol

Sesang mueotboda deo naege sojunghan neo
Neol wihae junbihan mam badajugenni

Nal boneun neoui misoga oh neomu neomu nuni busyeo
Neol wihaeseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo

Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya

Alkongdalkong gakkeum urin datugido hae
Torajin neoege eojjeomyeon joheulkka bamsae gominhae
Hoksina niga nal miwohalkka gaseum jorineun nae maeum ara?
Naege neobakken eomneun geol neomani nal utge handaneun geot

Niga dareun geon su manheun saramdeul sogeseodo boyeo
Banjjakgeorineun nun, ipsul niga yeope isseumyeon maeumi nohyeo

Areumdaungeol neol naeryeojun sinkke nan gamsahae
Hangsang idaero isseojwo nae ane i will kiss you baby
Saengil chukhahae

Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya

You gasped at how beautifully they sang. You were very surprised that Yongguk and Zelo could rap. You clapped and ran over to them and hugged them, "Gomawo oppas!" "Haha. You should thank Zelo. He's the one who wrote the song." Yongguk pointed at Zelo. Zelo blushed. You smiled and went to hug him. "Gomawo oppa."

You heard someone cough. You looked over to A-jax. They were smiling. "We also wrote a song for you ~~~~~-ah." Seungjin announced. "Well... More like Seungjin wrote it." Jaehyun added and ruffled Seungjin's hair. You smiled. They went over to the stage and started singing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCpNIw3swnU

Saenggakhaebomyeon manheun iri isseotji.
Jeongsineobsi amman bogo ttwieowatdeon na inde,
Gakkeumeun meomchwoseo
Dwireul dora bolttaemyeon,eonjena nega isseojwosseo.

Mullon himdeureotdeon ttaedo manhasseo.
Gakkeumssigeun nunmul heullil ttaedo isseosseo.
Hajiman naega naagal su itdeon iyuneun,hanaya.
Nega itgi ttaemune.

Uriga hamkke ramyeon, geudaeman isseojundamyeon,
Sesang modeungeol gajindeutan gibuningeol, baby
Byeoreun tto jindaedo, nan byeonhaji anha.
Geudaeman yeope itdamyeon, urin yeongwon halteni…

Dasi taeeonado nan gateul geot gata.
Urideulmanui gijeok gateun iyagi soge sumgin
Oraedoen pagereul neomgyeo deullyeodaboni,
Geugosen hangsang nega isseosseo.

Ttaeron nae tteutgwaneun neomu dallasseo.
I sesangeun nae mamcheoreom swipjin anhasseo.
Hajiman naega igyeonael su itdeon iyuneun baro neoya,
Naega noraehaneun iyu.

Uriga hamkke ramyeon, geudaeman isseojundamyeon,
Sesang modeungeol gajindeutan gibuningeol, baby
Byeoreun tto jindaedo, nan byeonhaji anha.
Geudaeman yeope itdamyeon, urin yeongwon halteni…

Dasi taeeonado nan gateul geot gata.
Urideulmanui gijeok gateun iyagi soge sumgin
Oraedoen pagereul neomgyeo deullyeodaboni,
Geugosen hangsang nega isseosseo.

Neol wihan naui noraeya
Neol wihan naui norae.

Naega oneuldo useul su inneun iyu
Nae simjangi dugeundugeun ttwineun iyu
Naega naeireul kkumkkul su inneun iyuneun neo
Neoroman gadeukhanikka,
Oh baby,

Uriga hamkke ramyeon, geudaeman isseojundamyeon,
Sesang modeungeol gajindeutan gibuningeol, baby
Byeoreun tto jindaedo, nan byeonhaji anha.
Geudaeman yeope itdamyeon, urin yeongwon halteni…

Dasi taeeonado nan gateul geot gata.
Urideulmanui gijeok gateun iyagi soge sumgin
Oraedoen pagereul neomgyeo deullyeodaboni,
Geugosen hangsang nega isseosseo.

Yeongwonhi hamkkenikka, naegen neoppuninikka.
Sesang mueotgwado bakkul su eobseunikka, baby
Byeoreun tto jinda haedo nan byeonhajianha.
Uri hamkke hal su itdamyeon,
Urin yeongwonhalteni!

Neol wihan naui noraeya
Neol wihan naui norae.

You clapped and squealed. Their voices were in perfect melody with one another. You ran over and hugged them. "Oppas. That was daebak!" "Thanks ~~~~~. Oh ya. And we also auditioned to the a band together for DSP Entertainment." Hyojun announced.

Your eyes widened. "You mean... You might be working with SS501!?!?" They nodded. "AHHH I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!" You jumped up and down. A-jax laughed at your reaction.

-----

It was getting late, so you, Suzy, B.A.P and A-jax walked back to your house after you finished eating. When you went into the house, Seungyub yelled out, "PRESENT TIME!" Everyone went over to the Christmas tree that you and Zelo set up and started passing out gifts.