Injury

You Changed Me For the Better

You and B.A.P were in a sparring (fighting) training class. You seven were the only ones that take sparring for taekwondo. You really loved being able to fight people, the best feeling is when you win.

You paired up with Zelo to do some kicking with the targets. You were about to do a high section kick, when suddenly, you fell down, "Ow!" you hissed.

"~~~~~~!" B.A.P and Master Kwon came to your side. You were on the ground while holding your ankle. Master Kwon gently touched your ankle. You winced in pain. He shook his head, "I guess you twisted it..."

Your eyes widened, "Bwoh!? No. Can't be." you tried to stand up, but ended up falling back to the ground. "You're not okay ~~~~~." "But Master Kwon. What about the tournament coming up??? It's Nationals! I can't miss it!" you protested. "I guess you can't make it then. It'll just make it worst." you couldn't believe it. You never missed a tournament. And it was to make it worse. It was Nationals! Last year you won gold for the girl's division and you wanted it bring home another gold. And now you're going to miss it just because of some injury.

You sighed. Zelo and Master Kwon helped you up and walked you to a bench to sit. Master Kwon turned to B.A.P. "Okay guys! Continue on the kicks. Zelo. You can be with Jongup." Zelo nodded and ran to Jongup. Hope she'll be okay...

You sat on the bench, and Master Kwon ran into his office. He came back awhile after with an ice pack in his hand, "Here. Put it on your ankle." He handed you the ice pack. You placed it on your anke. You flinched when the coldness made contact with your skin.

------

The training session was done, and Jongup came to your side to help you up. Everyone went to the bootroom to get their shoes on. You couldn't put your right shoe on, because of your ankle. I guess I'm going to have only one shoe on... You sighed.

You and B.A.P bowed, "Annyeong Master Kwon!" you all yelled out. "Bye kids! Oh! And ~~~~~. Get well soon. It will be a shame to lose you on the sparring team." he waved. You smiled and waved back before going outside and heading home with Jongup supporting your right side.

You reached your house and Jongup walked up to the door with you. "Gomawo oppa." you smiled. "Neh. Get well soon." he smiled, then walked back down and walked away with B.A.P.

Zelo opened the door for you and headed inside. You plopped down on the couch and let your right leg rest on the couch. You reached for the remote and the TV. You set the remote back on the table. But then the TV turned off. You looked up and saw Zelo with the remote in his hand.

"What are you doing oppa??" you complained. He looked down at you. "We have to go to the clinic to get that checked up on." you puffed out your cheeks.

Your eyes widened when he crouched down in front of you with his back facing you. After a couple of seconds, you haven't got on to his back. "C'mon ~~~~~ it's the fastest way to get to the clinic." you sighed in defeat and climbed on his back

He stood up and started walking to the door. He put on his shoes and your right shoe and went out the door. He walked to the clinic with you on his back. Good thing there was a clinic near your house, or else he'll be dying.

------

You both arrived at the hospital and Zelo walked over to the front desk. "For Park ~~~~~~. She has a sprained ankle." The ahjumma nodded. "Right this way please." she lead you to a small room in the corner of the clinic.

Zelo set you on the bed and sat on the chair and waited for the doctor to come in. After what seemed like forever, the doctor finally came. "Hello. I'm Doctor Hwang nice to meet you." he shook your hand. "~~~~~."

Doctor Hwang sat down on the chair beside the bed. "So what's troubling you today?" "I twisted my ankle earlier today." you pointed to your ankle.

He nodded, and took a look at your ankle. It was a shade of purple and swollen. He placed your ankle in his hand to get a closer looked. You winced at the pain from your ankle.

"Hmm... I'll be right back." Doctor Hwang announced and left the room. He came back with an ankle brace. He wrapped it around your ankle and secured it.

"There. This will make it easier to walk around in. Remember to ice it every moring and night for half an hour." he instructed. You nodded.

You stood up from the bed and tried to walk across the room. Doctor Hwang was right. You could walk easier with the brace on. Your ankle still hurt, but not as much as it did without the brace.

You smiled and bowed to the doctor, "Thank you very much." he smiled back, "No problem."

You walked out of the hospital with Zelo. You were so happy that it wasn't too serious. Zelo saw you smile widely. He looked over to you, "You know... This doesn't mean that you can still do sparring." you smile fell. You thought that it would be ok for you to still train and go to the tournament coming up. You frowned at him. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. You glared at him.

-------

The next day. You woke up and felt pain coming from your ankle. You put the brace on and put some ice on it. After half an hour has past. You got ready for school.

You then went downstairs. Only to be greeted by eggs and bacon on the dining table and Zelo sat on a seat. "Good morning." he smiled. You were stunned of what was in front of you.

Zelo gestured you to sit down. You sat down across from him. You took a piece of bacon and placed it in your mouth. "This is delicious..." he smiled. You looked up at him. "I thought you didn't know how to cook... Do you have magic powers or something??" he laughed. "Just eat ~~~~~." you gave him a look, but continued to eat.

You and Zelo were walking to school. You saw Suzy getting out of her house. "Hey unnie!" you called. She turned around and smiled at you. She then noticed the brace around your ankle. She ran to you, "Omo! What happened to you!?" she panicked. You laughed. "It's nothing unnie. I just sprained my ankle during training last night." she slowly nodded.

You met up with Jongup. "Hey ~~~~~. How's your ankle?" he asked. "It's fine. Junhong oppa took me to a clinic to get it checked and the doctor gave me a brace." he nodded.

------

It was finally the end of school. You were at your lockers. But by the time you got to your locker, everyone was already outside. You got your stuff from your locker and started to walk to where everyone else was.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back, making your books fall. "You think you can out smart me huh!? And I almost got everyone to hate you. God!" she yelled. She looked at your ankle, "And I even bet that that is just an act too!" she pointed to your ankle.

You rolled your eyes. "Just leave me alone Hyuna." You brushed past her. Hyuna was furious. She ran up to you and kicked your ankle. You fell to the ground and held your ankle. "AHHH." you screamed. She then started kicking your leg.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!?" a voice called out. You and Hyuna looked up. "Chorong unnie..." you whispered. She ran up to you and crouched down, "Gwenchana?" you nodded. She stood up and glared at Hyuna. "Can't believe you would pick on an injured person Hyuna. That's just low." she shook her head. "Oh shut up!" Hyuna shouted and lunged forward to strike a punch, but it was caught by Eunji, who came in front of Chorong. She pushed Hyuna's fist back.

The rest of A-pink were there. Hyuna coward away.

They turned to you and helped you up. "Gomawo..." They smiled to you. "No problem."