Hurt

You Changed Me For the Better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__dmv1BLnI0

------

Later that day, you had to got to taekwondo classes. You went home with Jongup. You thanked him, but before you could go inside the house, he kissed you on the cheek.

You stood there, shocked. He smiled, and waved. "See you tonight ~~~~~-ah." and walked away.

You were frozen on the spot. You felt pretty safe around Jongup. Maybe I can give him a chance... And with that, you walked inside your home.

------

Zelo looked away from his window and sighed. I guess it really is too late...

You walked towards your room, and passed Zelo's room, which the door was wide open. "Hi oppa!" you smiled. He waved back, but didn't smile. He walked out of his room and into the living room. You were a bit confused. Is he sad or something. You thought to yourself.

You got your stuff ready for training today, and went downstairs to the living room. You saw Zelo laying down on the couch just staring at the TV. It was playing Reply 1997. He wasn't really paying attention to it. He was just thinking about how he can face you now. If he should act normal or avoid you.

You jumped on to the little space at the end of the couch near his head, "Hello!" you yelled. Zelo jolted up, and knocked heads with yours while doing that.

"Ow." You both said while rubbing your head. You looked up at him and froze. His face was inches away from yours. His eyes were as big as hers. You both can feel your breathes on your face.

He slowly started to lean in, "~~~~~-ah..." but before your lips can meet, you're phone rang. He immediately stopped what he was doing and turned away from you. You also looked away while blushing. Omo! We almost kissed! You took out your phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Jongup.

You pressed the answer button and held it up to your ear. "Hey oppa..." "Hi ~~~~~!" he cheerfully answer from the other end. You smiled. "What's up?" "Oh. Are you ready yet? I'm going to pick you up soon for classes~" "Neh oppa." your smile widened.

Zelo was staring at you while you were talking to Jongup. Damn. It's Jongup hyung. He frustratedly got off the couch and went up into his room. You were startled by his action. You looked up and saw Zelo running upstairs to his room. "Oppa..." you whispered.

"~~~~~? ~~~~~??" Jongup called your name from the phone. You snapped out of your daze. "Oh neh oppa. I'm ready right now." "Great! I'll see you soon." and with that he hung up.

You closed your phone and looked up at Zelo's closed room door. Oppa.... What happened?

------

Zelo slid down the door and grabbed his hair. "Aish! We almost kissed! She already has a boyfriend. I better just give up..." he thought out loud to himself.

-------

A couple of minutes have past and Jongup was outside your house waiting for you. "Oppa! It's time to go ppali!" you yelled upstairs. You were putting on your shoes. You looked out the window and saw Jongup waiting patiently outside. He looked up and waved at you. You smiled and waved back.

Zelo walked down the stairs and saw you waving to someone out the window. He stepped closer to see who you were waving to and saw Jongup. He sighed. Of course.

He walked up to you and tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around. "Ready to go?" you nodded. Zelo put on his shoes and walked outside with you. You walked up to Jongup and he put his arm around your waist and pulled you close. You flinched a bit, but then relaxed.

You both started walking to the dojang. Zelo followed slowly behind. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around to see Suzy and Youngjae walking hand-in-hand. Suzy waved at him. She then saw you and Jongup ahead, with Jongup's arm around your waist.

Her eyes widened. She let go of Youngjae's hand and ran up to Zelo. "What's the meaning of this!?" she whispered to Zelo, furiously while pointing at you and Jongup. He rubbed the back of his neck, "I was about to tell her, but I guess hyung beat me to it." Suzy softened and patted him on the back.

Youngjae caught up to them. "Hey Zelo." "Annyeong hyung."

You all arrived to the dojang. You and Jongup walked inside hand-in-hand. You both bowed and then walked into the bootroom to take of your shoes. You walked out and saw Master Kwon looking at you. You turned to him and bowed, "Annyeongsaehyo sir." He bowed back, :Annyeongsaehyo. Now... Are you two dating?" he looked at the both of you.

Jongup nodded. "Neh sir." he smiled. Master Kwon looked uneasy. Then what's going to happed to Junhong.... He sighed. But then smiled at you and Jongup. "I'm glad to hear that. Jongup-ah you better take care of her." "Neh sir."

------

Today's class went bye fast. You were walking back home with B.A.P and Suzy. Yongguk nudged Zelo. "Yah. How do you feel?" he said while glancing at you and Jongup who were laughing. Zelo forced a smile. "I'm ok." Yongguk didn't believe it, but let it slide.

You arrived to your house with Zelo and Jongup. Zelo went up to the door to unlock it. He looked behind him to see what you and Jongup were doing. "Bye ~~~~~. See you tomorrow." Jongup told you. "Bye oppa." you smiled. He leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips. You were shocked but then smiled.

Zelo looked away and went into the house. You waved to Jongup and went into the house.

You took a shower and changed into pjs. You passed Zelo's room and saw that the lights were turned off. Hmm.. Guess he's asleep. You went into your room and closed the door. You touched your lips. "His lips were soft..."

----

Zelo was laying on his bed. Even though the lights were off, he was wide awake. Guess she's really gone.... I have no chance. A tear went down his cheek.

-----

Heyyy. It's Cherrytomato_junhong! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. :( I've been so busy. But I don't have school today so I decided to update. :) But I think the next update won't be for awhile. And this fic is done after another 10-15 chapters or so. Then I can start on my new fanfic. :)

I have a taekwondo sparring tournament tomorrow in Calgary. I'm so excited! Fighting!