Nationals

You Changed Me For the Better

Two weeks after. It was now the day of the taekwondo Nationals. Your ankle hasn't healed though. You were very upset that you won't be competing. You really wanted to fight your arch enemy, Lee HyunAe.

You fought her last year for Nationals and you just beat her by just a little. She got so mad that when you were going to shake her hand, she punched you in the gut HARD without anyone noticing except for her coach, who was smiling, and your coach, who was Master Kwon, and he wasn't very pleased. You admit it, she was one .

You and B.A.P were all in Master Kwon's van. He was driving all of you to Busan, which was wear the Nationals was taking place. Last year, it took place in Seoul.

You arrived at the stadium. B.A.P was taking all of their bags out of Master Kwon's car. You were helping carry Zelo's stuff. He took it away from. "What are you doing?" "Helping..." you said it in a matter-of-fact way. "But you have an injured ankle, so you can't." he cheekily smiled at you. You puffed out your cheeks.

He pinched your cheek. "Oohh. you're such a baby." you blushed. Master Kwon was there watching them. When are they gonna start dating already... I can totally see right through them. He laughed to himself.

-------

You got into the stadium and looked around in awe. Woah... This place is HUGE.

You were with B.A.P, who were registering into the Nationals. You then saw a familiar figure walking by. You squinted your eyes to get a better sight of the person. Lee HyunAe...

She noticed you and glared at you. Then she smirked. She walked past by you. As she was walking past, she flipped her long black hair in your face and bumped shoulders with you.

You glared at the back of her head. You scoffed. .

Someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Master Kwon looking at you. "Was that Lee HyunAe I just saw?" you nodded. He sighed. "Too bad you injured your ankle. You would've beaten her with one kick." he joked. You laughed. He always knew how to cheer you up.

You all entered to the gym, where the rings were. When the other Masters from other taekwondo dojangs saw Master Kwon, they immediately came up to him and bowed to him. "Annyeongsaehyo Master Kwon!" he bowed back. "Annyeongsaehyo."

Master Kwon's taekwondo sparring team was the most respected. It was the only sparring team where everyone would win gold. You and B.A.P were very skileld in sparring. You were quick, strong, and smart on whether to throw the kick or not.

But it was a shame that you couldn't compete in Nationals this year.

--------

"Can Choi Junhong please come to ring 4 for the gold medal match." said a voice from the intercom. "Junhong oppa! You're up!" you cheered. He smiled, and walked with his hogo (chest protector) and all his arm and leg guards on.

It was time for his fight and you sat in front of the ring with B.A.P and watched Zelo. "Go Junhong oppa!" you cheered.

There was only 30 seconds left until the match was over. And Zelo was behind by just one point. the opponent attempted to kick Zelo, but he dodged the kick and spin back kicked him in the head, which earned him 4 points. Ending the match. You and B.A.P were cheering very loudly.

You could hear other people sighing. "As expected from a student from Master Kwon's dojang." "That boy is really fast..." you smiled, and went up to Zelo and hugged him, "That was amazing oppa!" you grinned. He smiled back.

"That was amazing indeed." a voice said behind them. You all turned around and your eyes were glowing, "Oppa!" you walked over to the seven boys and hugged each and one of them.

"Hey ~~~~~." Seungjin smiled.

They were all wearing hats and sunglasses, to disguise themselves from people. But you recognized them instantly.

"What are oppas doing here??" you asked. "We were here for a concert. But our boss told us to have a break and rome around Busan. Afterall, this was are childhood." Hyojun smiled. "And we heard that Nationals was held here, and thought that you guys would be here competing. So we decided to watch you guys." Seungjin continued.

He then saw that you were the only one without a dobak on. He looked at you confused. "Why aren't you in a dobak ~~~~~." he asked. You showed him your ankle brace and sighed, "I twisted my ankle during training few weeks ago and it still hasn't healed."

Jaehyung pouted. "Aww my poor baby. And I was looking forward to watching you fight." you laughed.

------

You watched all of B.A.P's matched and of course, they all won gold.

You saw that Lee EunAe was fighting. You curiously watched her fight She was really good, just like you. She thought to herself. This gold is mine. And she kicked her opponent in the head, knocking her out. "The winner is Lee HyunAe!" the referee yelled out. She looked at you and smirked. You turned away and rolled your eyes. I'll totally win gold next year.

Near the end of the Nationals, A-jax, you, Master Kwon, and B.A.P were still there. Master Kwon was holding his camera getting ready to take a picture of you and B.A.P. Before B.A.P went to their spots. They were talking to A-jax and nodded.

They went back to their spots behind you. Master Kwon was coutning down by 3. B.A.p nudged each other and looked over at A-jax, who nodded and evily smirked.

When Master Kwon said 1. B.A.P carried you bridal style (one person holding feet, one person holding head, one person holding back, etc.). You squealed. Then A-jax came and squatted down in front of you and posed.

Master Kwon clicked the button to his camera and looked at the picture. He laughed and shook his head. Oh these kids.

---------

You were back home. You put the picture of you, B.A.P and A-jax from Nationals that Master Kwon gave you on your desk. You smiled. These guys...