Saeng-il Chukahae!

You Changed Me For the Better

Zelo has been thinking about you all day after what Hyuna has told him. He doesn't want to believe her, but he doesn't know why you have been avoiding him all day and not saying happy birthday.

You were walking to your last class that you have with Jongup and Suzy, which was art. You got to the classroom and sat between Jongup and Suzy at a big table. "So what are going to do after we decoraate everything?" you asked. "Well, we have to get Zelo to come to my house," Jongup replied. "Oh! I'll do it! I'll go to his house and just walk with him." Suzy suggested. You and Jongup nodded and agreed to her plan.

"Oh ya. What did you guys buy for Zelo-shi?" she asked. "I got him a soccer ball. He always told me that needed one to practice with." Jongup said. Suzy turned to you who was smiling like crazy. She raised an eyebrow at you, "So.. What did you get him ~~~~~?" "I got him a new skateboard that he always wanted, but he never had the money to get it. So I'm getting him that." You said, still smiling.

The teacher came into the classroom and class started. When the teacher went out of the class to photocopy something, Suzy whispered, "When are you going to confess to Zelo-shi?" you jumped up in surprise, "What are you talking about??? He doesn't even like me back. But I don't know if I'll ever tell him..." you whispered back while looking at the ground. Omg ~~~~~ no offense, but your really clueless at times... she thought to herself.

She then wondered and asked, "Hey ~~~~~. Have you ever liked anyone instead of Zelo-shi?" "Um... I don't remember... Wait! I did! Back in elementary, but I had to transfer schools because everyone kept bullying me in that school." "Oh... I thought Zelo-shi was your first love. Who was this guy? Was he nice?" "I don't know unnie. It's been a LONG time, but I do remember that he would always help me defend the bullies at my school and from my step-mom. All I know about him was that his name started with a J and I think his surname was Ahn or something, but I don't remember..." you said while smiling at the memory. "Oh..." Suzy nodded.

--------

Art class was done, and you raced to the gates with Suzy and Jongup so you couldn't run into Zelo. Then you started to walk to Jongup's house. As you were walking, you got out your phone and starting texting Zelo, "Junhong oppa. Mianhae but I'm going somewhere right now so I can't walk home with you." he texted back, "Ok ~~~~~ be home before dinner." "Of course oppa. Who would cook dinner for you then? Haha"

-------

You reached Jongup's house and went inside. It was very nice and tidy, because it was empty. When he was 12, Jongup's parents have died in a car accident, and Jongup was the only survivor. He was so sad he couldn't  even come out of his house. But you tried your hardest to comfort him and awhile after Jongup started to act more positive and smiling more. That was when he knew that he was definitely in love with you.

After half an hour, B.A.P except for Zelo came into the house. Himchan yelled out, "LET'S MAKE THIS PARTY A SUCCESS FOR OUR LITTLE DONGSAENG!" all the B.A.P started cheering, you and Suzy were just standing there watching and laughing at how childish they were behaving. "Ok oppas. Let's start decorating and I'll make the food," you announced.

Himchan walked to you and put his arm around you, "I love your cooking babe. Yongguk hyung here can't even cook food at our house. I wished I lived with you." he  joked and put on a cheesy smile and leaned in to kiss your cheek, but you put your hand over his lips before it could touch your cheek, and you took Himchan's arm and sweeped him over your leg and tripped him onto the floor.

Everyone cracked up and was eventually on the floor. "HAHAHAHA HYUNG YOU FAIL!" Youngjae yelled out. "WAE ~~~~~. Can't belive your even stronger than me." Himchan pouted. Daehyun came up to you and high fived you, "You learned well dongsaeng. Your really getting strong." He was going to ruffle your hair, but you grabbed his hand and tried to trip him to the ground, but he got a hold of your arms and tripped you to the ground instead, "but not stronger than me of course." he smiled, and helped you up and ruffled your hair. "Aish oppa you messed up my hair." you said while fixing your hair.

------

Everyone had specific jobs to do. Suzy, Jongup and Youngjae were decorating the living room. Himchan and Daehyun were cleaning up around the house and you and Yongguk were cooking the food for dinner. Then Yongguk blurted out, "~~~~~-ah do you like Zelo?" you turned your head with widened eyes, "You know?" he nodded. You sighed and admitted, "well... I do, but I don't think he likes me back." Yongguk shook his head. He does like you. You just don't know it. "Well... I'm glad that you like someone that we know. Zelo is a very nice person. He would never hurt you, and I know that." he smiled at you, and you smiled back.

Suzy was on a stool while hanging up streamers onto the wall. Jongup was in the washroom ,so it was just her and Youngjae. He passed her a streamer and she hung it up. Suddenly, she lost her balance on the stool and was about to fall down, but something broke her fall. She opened her eyes and saw that she was on top of Youngjae. Their faces were so close together. Her eyes widened at the position they were in and stood up. "Gwenchana? I'm sorry. But thanks." she smiled. Youngjae was blushing.

Jongup was upstairs and saw the whole event. He started to smile. I knew he liked her ever since he met her.

-------

Everything was set up, and Suzy went out to go to your house to pick up Zelo. She rang the doorbell, and the door was opened by Zelo. "Suzy? What are you doing here?" "No questions just come with me," she grabbed Zelo's hand and started dragging him to Jongup's house.

When they got there, he had a confused look on his face, "What are we doing at Jongup hyung's house?" she ignored the question and just opened the door. It was all dark, because the lights were off. Suzy pushed Zelo into the house and the lights behind her. You and B.A.P jumped out from behind the couches and yelled out, "SAENG-IL CHUKAHAE ZELO!!!" Zelo jumped back a bit from the surprise, "OMO!" he screamed. Everyone started to laugh.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday..." Zelo said while looking at the floor. "How could we forget your birthday oppa? We all love you so much that we can't forget!" you said and went up to him and hugged him. Zelo hugged you back while smiling.

Jongup turned his head away from the scene feeling sad. Daehyun, who was standing beside him, put a hand on Jongup's shoulder, telling him to cheer up. Jongup nodded and put on a fake smile.

------

They party was over and you and Zelo were walking back home. You still didn't give him your present to him yet, because you wanted to surprise him at the house.

You got into the house and ran up your room to get the skateboard. Zelo just went up to his room and layed down on his bed. You poked your head into his room, holding the skateboard behind your back. "Hey ~~~~~. What you got there?" he asked, while pointing at you. You didn't answer and just sat beside him on the bed and put the skateboard on his lap. His eyes widened, "W-where did you get this!? Where'd you even get the money for this??" You smiled, "I was working hard and Yongguk oppa's cafe, and saved up to get that for you oppa." "But you didn't have to get me anything. And this is really expensive too." "It's ok. Anything for my favourite oppa," you smiled again and hugged his waist.

Zelo smiled and hugged you back, and put his chin on your head. You broke the hug and stood up, "Good night oppa." you were about to leave, but then Zelo grabbed your wrist, making you stop. You turned around and just froze. Zelo then looked at his hand and let go of your wrist, "Oh mianhae." You nodded and went out of his room. "Aish. Why did I do that!?" Zelo said while scratching his head in frustration.

You went into your room and closed the door. You slid down the door and touched the wrist that Zelo grabbed, "What was that just then..." After awhile, you forgot about it, and jumoed into the bed and started sleeping.