New Rival

You Changed Me For the Better

It was lunch time. You were walking to the cafeteria with Suzy. "Do you know that transfer student?" she asked. "Uh... When I was running to school, I accidentally bumped into him and he started to be harsh to me and he even grabbed my wrist. So... I just flipped him over." you shrugged. You walked to the cafeteria in front of Suzy. She shook her head. That's ~~~~~ for ya. She laughed at the thought, and started to catch up with you.

You came into the cafeteria to get your food. You were about to go through the door out of the cafeteria, but then a body blocked your way, it was Seungjin. You looked up to see his face and raised an eyebrow, "What do you want?" "Eat lunch with us," he smiled. You scoffed at him, "As if." you were about to go past him, but then stuck his arm, blocking your way again. "Seriously dude? Do you want to repeat what happened this morning." you crossed your arm over your chest.

"C'mon. Just this once? I'm really sorry about what happened this morning. Just get to know us a bit. We're not that bad of people," he pleaded. You rolled your eyes but finally gave up, "Fine, but just this once got it?" he nodded. You gave Suzy a sorry looked, but she just nodded and walked to the garden where Zelo and Jongup were. While you just came back into the cafeteria with Seungjin. You both headed to the table where the other transfer students were.

You sat down beside Seungyub and Seungjin sat down beside you. "What is she doing here? Did you notice that she flipped you over this morning?" Yunyoung raised an eyebrow at Seungjin. "She's gonna be our new friend. She's gonna eat lunch with us today and we'll get to know her better. Now introduce yoursleves" he demanded.

"Annyeong. I'm Sungmin." "Yungyoung." "Seungyub." "~~~~~" you introduced yourself. "Nice to meet you noona!" Seungyub cutely said. "Oh ani. I'm not a noona. My birthday is in Christmas so... just call me ~~~~~." Seungyub pouted. "Then you have to call me oppa!" you laughed at his cuteness. "I'll think about it." you ruffled his hair. Wow. She's actually really cute when she's not cold. Seungjin thought.

"Then you have to call us oppa too!" The other three yelled out in unison. You blushed red.

You and the four boys were talking and having fun. You learned a lot about them. You learned that they all live in a dorm with three other boys, and they moved here to Seoul from Busan.

---------

Lunch finsihed and you were looking for Suzy, Jongup and Zelo at the garden. You saw them walking in the hallway. "Guys sorry I couldn't eat lunch with you." "Yeah we heard from Suzy-shi." Jongup said, "is it ok now? Were they mean to you?" You shook your, "Ani. They're actually pretty nice people." you smiled. "So are they your new friends?" Suzy asked. You shrugged. You honestly didn't know if you were going to hang out with them more.

---------

It was finally your favourite class, gym. You changed into your gym clothes in the changeroom and went into the gym with Suzy. Zelo was sitting on the bench waiting for you. Seungjin just then came out of the changeroom also, "Oh Seungjin? You have this class too?" he nodded. He was acting all cool on the outside, but in the inside he was thinking. Yes! I also have gym with her!

You walked to where Zelo was sitting and sat beside him. The teacher was gone, so they could do whatever they want. You called Seungjin over, "Junhong oppa. This is Seungjin. He's the new transfer student in my class that I was telling you about." Zelo was just glaring at him. Seungjin stuck out his hand, "Hey. My name's Seungjin." Zelo just nodded and said, "Zelo." Seungjin brought his hand back to his side. What's his problem? Was it because of this morning? What's their relationship?

"~~~~~-ah do you want to throw the football around?" Seungjin asked you. "Uh... sure." you looked at Zelo, but he just nodded. You got up from the bench and went to a spot in the gym and grabbed a football. You got some distance between you and Seungjin. Then you threw the football and it made an amazing spiral and it ended up in Seungjin's hands. "Woah! I never knew you were this good in football!" you blushed. Zelo saw that and wondered. Does she like him? What are you thinking, Junhong, she just met him!

Seungjin threw the football back to you and you were amazed at how good he could throw.

---------

School has ended and you were walking down the hallway with Suzy to get to the gates to meet up with Jongup and Zelo. Then Seungjin came up from behind you, "Boo!" you jumped up and shrieked. You covered your mouth and felt eyes from other students staring at you. "Yah! Don't scare me like that!" "Mian."

Seungjin was walking beside you and you three were talking about random stuff. You were glad that he was getting along with Suzy. You just hoped he would get along with Zelo.

You arrived at the gates and saw Zelo and Jongup, "Oppa!" you waved. They waved back. Jongup then saw Seungjin, he turned to Zelo and whispered, "Yah. Who's that kid?" he asked while pointing at Seungjin. Zelo then noticed him and furrowed his eyebrows. What is he doing here!? "Um... That's the new transfer student. Guess they''re really close now."

What!? Close with another guy!? This is gonna be hard for me to win ~~~~~ heart now.... Jongup thought while watching you laugh and talk with Seungjin.

"Bye Seungjin! Yunyoung! Sungmin! Seungyub!" you yelled. "~~~~~-ah! Call me oppa!" Seungyub pouted. You laughed, "haha ok oppa." he smiled widely.

"Wae! What about us!?" the other three nagged. You giggled, "Bye oppas." and with that you turned away and started walking home with Zelo, Jongup and Suzy.

Yes! She called me oppa! Seungjin thought. He didn't even noticed that he was jumping up and down. Yunyoung raised an eyebrow at him, "Do you like her that much?" Seungjin stopped jumping, "A-ani." He totally likes her. I've never really seen him like this before... He never liked girls. And now he likes ~~~~~. Yunyoung thought. But then he smiled, and then started walking to their dorm with the others.