I'm Too Late...

You Changed Me For the Better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdUiCJnRptk

---------

It was exactly one month after Valentine's Day. Today was White Day. Where its the guys turn to give a gift or confession to the girl they like.

It was early in the morning and you were still sleeping.

Last night, Suzy has told you about a really good drama, Iris. And you couldn't take your eyes off the screen. You were watching it all night.

Zelo poked his head into your room. Aish... She's still sleeping?? We're going to be late. He sighed and stepped into your room. He took the blanket off you pulled you until you hit the ground.

Your eyes popped open. You rubbed your eyes then the back of your head, "Aish..." you looked over at Zelo who was just standing there innocently. "Yah! What was that for??" he shrugged. "You wouldn't wake up." he smiled then walked out the room and downstairs.

You laughed and changed into your uniform and got ready. You went downstairs and saw breakfast on the dining table. "I swear. You have magical powers." you teased. Zelo laughed.

You were done your breakfast. You walked to the door and put on your shoes. Before you went out the door to meet up with Zelo, you looked at the calendar. It's White Day. You smiled.

Outside the door, you saw Suzy and Zelo talking. When you were in their sight, they stopped talking. "Hey. What were you guys talking about?" you raised an eyebrow. "N-nothing! Now come on or else we'll be late." Suzy dragged you towards the school.

Zelo was behind you, thinking of what Suzy said to him.

---------

"So..." Suzy nudged Zelo as he got out of the house. "So what?" he looked at her confused. She facepalmed. "It's White Day today pabo! Aren't you going to confess to her." Zelo thought about it. Then he nod. "Neh. I will." Suzy smiled. And pumped her fist up, "Hwaiting!"

--------

As you were walking to school, you passed a flower shop. Zelo looked at the flowers that were on display at the window. He saw beautiful white lilies. He knew how much you loved lilies. He nodded. I'll buy these later. He smiled at himself.

-------

When you got to the entrance of the school, you saw a group of girls crowding one area. Suzy turned to you, "What's going on...?" You shrugged, and went over to the crowd of girls. You pushed your way to the front to see what was going on. You then saw a boy with blonde hair and knew who it was. "Oppas!" you yelled out and ran up to them.

"Hey ~~~~~." They greeted you and hugged you. "Hyungs!" Jongup and Zelo joined the group.

Youngjae was looking around for a face. When he found it, he ran up to her. "Suzy-ah!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around. "Gah! Oppa!" she yelled. He stopped spinning her and put her on the ground. He looked at her in surprise. "W-what?" she questioned.

He smiled, "It's the first time you called me oppa." she blushed. He went behind her and put something around her neck. She looked down and saw a rose.

one-perfect-rose-pendant-1.jpg

She gasp and turned to look at Youngjae, "Th-this is beautiful..." He kissed her on the cheek and hugged her, "Happy White Day." Suzy blushed a bright red. The girls around them gasped. Some started to cry, and some glared at Suzy.

You were standing with B.A.P, while squealing, "Omo! They're so cute together!" Jongup looked at you, then to Suzy and Youngjae. Good thing you're happy Suzy-ah. Youngjae is a good guy. But I'm so sorry that I couldn't return any of your feelings. He then turned to you. I've fallen head over heels for someone else.

The warning bell rang, which meant that everyone had to be in the school. B.A.P stood in front of you and they held a BIG heart container filled with your favourite, dark chocolate. You smiled widely and hugged them. "Gomawo oppas!" they all smiled. You took the container and went into the school with Suzy, Jongup, and Zelo.

------

When you opened your locker, boxes of presents and chocolates started pooring out. You sighed. Even though everyone was frightened by you, some guys were very fond of you. They would always confess or give you chocolates on White Day. You would of course reject them nicely.

When you went into homeroom with Suzy. You saw your desk filled with chocolates. Your eyes widened at the sight of this. You went up to your desk and moved the chocolates on to the ground, next to your desk, and sat down.

"Yah ~~~~~. Does this always happen to you on White Day?" Suzy curiously asked. You nodded, before sighing again. "It's pretty annoying..." You whispered back.

------

It was lunch time and you were at your usual spot with Suzy, Zelo, and Jongup. Zelo stood up and announced, "I got to go to the washroom." you nodded.

He went out of the garden and walked towards the entrance of the school. Zelo decided to go to a shop. But he didn't want to tell you, so he lied about going to the washroom.

Once he got back to the school, he went to his locker and put the item in his locker. He then walked back to the garden where you all were done with your lunches. "Where were you oppa? I thought you only needed to go to the washroom?" you tilted your head to the side.

"Um. I needed to go to my locker and check if my phone was there. I thought I forgot it at home." you bought that and started to talk to Suzy again. He sighed in relief. Phew that was close. Jongup looked at him suspiciously.

-------

The end of the day came and Zelo was excited. He went up to his locker to get everything. You were behind him, waiting for him. He turned around. "I'll meet up with you at the entrance okay?" you nodded and went towards the entrance. Meeting up with Jongup. Youngjae came by the school to pick Suzy up and treat her to something, because it was White Day.

Zelo rummaged around in his locker and pulled out a bouquet of white lilies.

white-bridal-bouquet-roses-hydrangeas-ca

He smiled at the smell of it. Smells like ~~~~~.

He went outside, but didn't see you. He turned the corner of the wall, but then froze. He walked back behind the wall and leaned against it. He saw you and Jongup hugging together with a bouquet of carnations in his hand. I'm too late... He dropped the flowers in his hand and just stood there.

------

You met up with Jongup at the entrance, "Hi oppa!" you waved. He waved back. "Where's Zelo?" "Oh. He's getting something from his locker." He nodded.

"~~~~~ can you come here for a sec?" you nodded and followed him behind the wall. He turned back to you. "~~~~~... I really like you. No scratch that. I love you. I always have been." he pulled out a bouquest of carnations from behind his back.

redcarnations.jpg

You gasped. "Oppa..." you didn't know what to say. He suddenly pulled you into a hug. "~~~~~-ah. I was the one who talked to Chorong and Eunji. I was the one who told them to tell everyone that it wasn't your fault. I'm always here for you. Always." he hugged you tightly. You didn't know what to do. You didn't feel the same way he did. "Please. Please accept me..." he pleaded.

You started to tear up. You didn't want to break his heart. You slowly nodded and hugged him back. He smiled like crazy.

-----

Zelo came out from behind the corner. You heard footsteps, so you got away from Jongup's embrace and turned around. You froze. Jongup was a bit shocked too, but not as shocked as you. Zelo looked at you both and forced on a smile. "You guys dating now?" Jongup slowly took your hand and interwined with your fingers. He nodded.

Zelo forced on another smile. You felt a pang in your heart. "That's good to hear." He then walked passed you and headed home.