Present Time!

You Changed Me For the Better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxb0gd8ytjE

-------

Everyone gathered around the Christmas tree. A-jax, B.A.P and Suzy brought their presents into your house early in the morning so they could spend Christmas all together.

Yongguk and Hyeongkon passed out all the presents to everyone. Everyone opened all of their present, except the ones from you, "Oppas why aren't you opening my presents?" you pouted. Jaehyun came and pinched your cheek, "We're saving the best for last of course." you smiled.

Everyone opened the gifts that you bought them. They all smiled and gave you a hug or a kiss on the cheek. Seungjin admired the sweatshirt that you bought him. Jongup got a new stylish hat. Zelo gaped at the expensive watch in the box. "~~~~~... this is way too expensive..." "Ani oppa. I saved up a lot to get you guys presents." you smiled at him.

"Ok. Let's clean up the wrapping paper." you announced. Yongguk turned to Himchan and they smirked. "Wait ~~~~~-ah" Yongguk said. You looked at him confused. Him and Himchan went to the back of the kitchen and grabbed some more present, "It's time for the birthday presents!"

Your eyes widened. Everyone in the room gave you two presents, one for Christmas and one for your birthday. Himchan and Yongguk gave you the new iPhone 5. Daehyun and Youngjae both gave you diamond earings. "Yah! Can't believe you got the same gift as me!" Youngjae yelled out. "Ya but mine are better." They both started arguing and you just sat there and laughed.

Hyeongkon gave you a big rectangular box. You opened it and saw brand new pair of shoes.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/coolmompicks/cmp%20reviews/conversehigh.jpg

"Omo! Oppa. You didn't have to. My shoes are perfectly fine." you told him. Jaehyun held up your worn up and ripped shoes. "You call these 'perfectly fine'?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow. You sighed and accepted Hyeongkon's gift.

Jaehyun put in a blue hello kitty clip in your hair, "For my pretty little dongsaeng," he smiled.

Hyojun, Yunyoung and Seungyub came in with an Xbox 360 kinect. You gaped at it. "Oppas! This is too expensive!" "Well now you won't get bored anymore. And we can come visit to play too." Seungyub clapped. You softened and hugged them.

Seungjin pushed the three boys aside and gave you a little box. You opened it and stared at the pretty bracelet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ6SyYLpNaCH20yqUa98P

"Oppa.. This is beautiful... Thank you." You hugged him tightly. He smiled. Glad that you like it. When you both broke the hug, you felt something cold on your neck. You down and saw a necklace.

You turned around and saw Jongup smiling, "Oppa... This was the neckalce I was looking at..." "I know. Happy birthday ~~~~~-ah." he pulled you into a hug. You smiled and hugged him back.

You turned around and saw Suzy hoding up a big box. You opened it and saw millions of clothes in it, "Unnie... I don't need these much clothes." "You can never have too much clothes." She smiled brightly. She glanced over at Zelo and grinned.

You turned around and you gasped at the object he was holding.

http://www.usamusicsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1000x1000/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/v/i/violin_blue_sml_02_3.jpg

It was the violin that you were playing in the mall when you were shopping with Suzy on her birthday (ch 9). "H-how did you know-" "I know everything," he winked. "Thank you oppa!" you jumped into his arms. He gave you the bow of the violin, "Now let's see your skills.

You took the bow and violin and started playing 'Love Ya' by SS501. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnRftUzZFpE) Zelo leaned over whispered to Suzy, "Thanks I owe you one." "No problem. Anything for ~~~~~." Suzy smiled at your playing.

After you finished playing, you heard clapping. "Wow ~~~~~! Never knew you could play violin." A-jax was amazed. "You really do love SS501 now don't you?" Hyojun teased. You smiled widely and nodded.

"Gomawo oppas and unnie for the best Christmas and birthday ever." you smiled at them.