Misunderstanding

You Changed Me For the Better

A couple of days past after Suzy's birthday party, and it was Zelo's birthday. You were just waking up, you rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock. It was 7 am. You got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth and went back into your room to get changed. You went downstairs when you were done changing into your uniform, and made eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Zelo came down after breakfast was done and sat on the chair and started eating. "Good morning oppa," you greeted while eating your eggs. "Morning," he replied with a big grin on his face. You just kept eating. He looked at you confused. Did she forget that it's my birthday today? No... She wouldn't forget. He shrugged off the thought and continued eating.

You were finished eating and went towards the door, "I'm leaving early today. Cya at school Junhong oppa!" You left before Zelo could say bye. He stared at the door confused once again. She always waits for me to go to school... What's going on?

You called Jongup to meet up outside your house in the morning. You left the house and saw Jongup waiting outside, "Hey Jongup oppa!" "Hey ~~~~~. Why did you want me to go to your house?" He asked while walking to the school. You turned to him and started walking backwards, "Cuz I need your help on setting up Junhong oppa's birthday party today," you smiled, "and I made it like that I forgot his birthday was today so he won't suspect a thing! Oh and Jongup oppa, can I go to your house after school today so we can plan out what to do for the party?" he nodded.

Just then, Suzy came up to you and Jongup, "Hey guys! What you talking about?" "We're going to plan Junhong oppa's birthday party today. Wanna help?" "Oh ya! His birthday is today! I remember him telling me that his birthday is just five days after mine! Sure I'll help," she smiled. "Great! Meet us after school today. We're going to Jongup oppa's house to plan it out. I'm gonna call B.A.P oppas too. Oh and don't tell Junhong oppa about the party ok?" she nodded, "I won't say anything," she winked.

------

During classes, all you could think about was planning out Zelo's birthday party at Jongup's house. You kept dosing off, and didn't notice the teacher calling your name. Suzy tapped you on the shoulder. You turned your head and saw her pointing at the teacher, then I turned my head to the teacher to see him with his hands on his waist. "So... miss Park. Answer number 4." he said, still his eyes on you. I took a look at my math textbook and said, "47." the teacher smiled and started back with the lesson.

You were very smart ever since your dad died, because you always wanted him to be proud of you. So you always studied hard, but your step-mom would always boss you around when you were little and would abuse you everyday.

------

It was finally lunch and you went to Jongup's class to wait for him with Suzy. He came out of his class after awhile and smiled at the both of you. All of you went to an empty classroom after getting your lunches from the cafeteria so you could plan out the party. "Ok. So I called the guys and they said they're gonna come to my house and help us decorate for the party," Jongup announced. Both you and Suzy nodded.

"After school, we have to quickly meet at the gates before Zelo sees us, araso? Or else he'll suspect something," you said.

-------

Zelo was at the school garden waiting for you three. Where are they? Did they go somewhere? He decided to walked around the school. All the girls kept shoving present to his face, "Oppa! Happy birthday!" "Saeng-il chukahae!" he didn't accept them, but just smiled at them and left to look for you.

Suddenly, Hyuna came up to Zelo with a wide smile, "Happy birthday oppa!" "Get away from me," he coldly walked away from her, but she grabbed his arm. He turned around glaring at her. "Hm... Where's ~~~~~?" she smirked. "None of your business." I don't even know where she is... Hyuna scoffed, "I saw her with Jongup oppa. I bet she even forgot your birthday." her smirk became wider. "Shut up! She would never forget." Zelo yanked his arm from Hyuna's grasped and walked away. It's not true right? Or is it... Ughh!