Thank You

You Changed Me For the Better

The next day, you woke up to the sound of your alarm. You got out of bed and did your morning routine. You went downstairs, to see Zelo waiting for you at the dinner table to make breakfast. You made scrambled egg and bacon. You placed a serving of it in front of Zelo, and he started eating it. You did the same.

You finished breakfast, and placed the dishes into the sink. You grabbed your bag and headed to the door with Zelo. When you opened the door, you saw Suzy, like usual. But there were four familar figures in front of your house, too. You recognized that it was Sungmin, Yunyoung, Seungyub, and Seungjin.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked, while staring at the four boys. "Well... We were kinda for-," Yunyoung was interrupted when Seungjin covered his mouth. "We just wanted to walk with you guys that's all. Cuz we're friends, right?" you giggled, and nodded. "Neh! We're friends." Kyeopta! he thought.

You ran between Yunyoung and Seungjin and put your arms around their shoulders while walking with them to school. You were laughing and talking. He's here again. Why!? Ugh... Maybe he does like her... Zelo stared at you and Seungjin laughing. It does look like she's having fun with him... He frowned and walked behind you with Suzy beside him.

She nudged him, "Yah! Don't think that! Don't just give up on her like that. You have to fight back. Dont let that guy win her over." she whispered so that Zelo could only hear. He nodded. She's right. I can't just give up now. I've been living with ~~~~~ since forever.

You saw Jongup walking, and you let go of Seungjin and Yunyoung's shoulders, and turned to get Zelo's attention. He ran up to you and you were pointing at Jongup. Zelo caught on and nodded. You and Zelo started to creep up behind Jongup. Seungjin was about to say something, but you turned back and put your finger against your lips, meaning to stay quiet. Seungjin shut up and just watched you go near Jongup.

Jongup didn't know you were going near him because he was so into his music. You then ran up to him and jumped on his back, "Anneyong oppa!" he stumbled forward and was about to fall, but Zelo caught him just in time. "Yah! Park ~~~~~. That was dangerous." "Hehe. Mehrong." you and Zelo made a run for it to the school gates with Jongup chasing behind them.

A-jax just stood there, and didn't know what to do. Suzy just giggled and shook her head, "Haha those guys..." Seungjin turned to her, "Are they always like this?" she nodded. Damn I wish ~~~~~ was like that to me... Seungjin frowned and started walking to the gates.

-------

You met up with A-jax and Suzy with Jongup and Zelo at the entrance of the school.

"What classes do you have oppas?" You asked A-jax. "History." "Oh me too! Bye Suzy unnie. Junhong oppa and Jongup oppa! See you at lunch." you said as you hooked arms with Seungjin and Seungyub and walked to class. Zelo and Jongup sighed. I wished that was me with her. They both thought. Suzy frowned at the look on Jongup's face. It hurt her heart seeing her crush loving someone else. But she tried to endure it and walked to her class with Zelo and Jongup.

------

You arrived to the classroom with A-jax. All the girls stared at you, because you were with A-jax. "What is she doing with A-jax oppas!?" "Ugh that . She already has B.A.P oppas. Now she takes them??" A-jax have become the new kingkas in the school, but they weren't as popular as B.A.P. A-jax looked at you to see a reaction, but you had a pokerface on and just ignored the comments. They were amazed how you changed your facial expression so fast. A minute ago, you were happy and cheery, but now you have no expression.

You and A-jax took seats near the back. Seungjin and Seungyub sat beside you, Yunyoung sat behind Seungjin, and Sungmin sat behind you. You were waiting for the teacher to come in. You were talking to A-jax be all happy again. But then Hyuna came in front of you. Great... Way to ruin my mood. You just kept talking to A-jax, ignoring her presence. A-jax wasn't familiar to this kind of scene, but kept talking to you.

"Yah!" Hyuna yelled, causing half the class to look your way. "What now?" you said quite annoyed. "You already have B.A.P. Why are you hanging out with A-jax now?? You ing ." "Oh you're calling me a ?" you put an emphasis on you're, while looking at her outfit. She was wearing a really short miniskirt that went up higher than her thigh! She nodded. "What you gonna do bout that huh? ."

She grabbed your hair and pulled you out of your seat and dragged you to the floor. You yelped in the pain of your hair getting pulled. A-jax stood up from their seats, but didn't know what to do. Everyone in the class circled around you and Hyuna. Hyuna then punched you right in the nose. Seungjin stepped in and grabbed Hyuna's shoulder, and pulled her back.

He checked up on you. You had a bloody nose. You looked at your hand which was covered in blood from holding your nose. You stood up and scoffed at Hyuna's standing figure. You walked up to her, "You are one weak ." and with that. You punched her square in the face. You could hear a crack coming from her nose.

-----

You ran out of the classroom to the infirmary. A-jax went out of the classroom also and followed you. "~~~~~ Gwenchana!?" A-jax asked you, very worried. You gave them an assuring smile, "Neh oppas. It doesn't really hurt that much. I just want to take a break from class before anymore drama comes in that room."

When you went into the infirmary, the nurse stood up shocked at your state, "~~~~~! What happened now!?" you always ended up in the infirmary back in middle school for defending yourself. The same nurse would always treat your wounds. She knew you weren't on the same page with Hyuna, and she understood. "I had a fight with Hyuna. That's all." The nurse sat you down and checked your nose.

"Do you want me to call Zelo-shi?" she also knew your relationship with Zelo. You quickly shook your head, "Ani! He doesn't need to worry bout this." she nodded and turned to the four boys. "You boys can go back to class now." Everyone except for Seungjin nodded. "I'll stay with her." Seungjin volunteered. Sungmin and Seungyub looked at him weirdly. They still didn't know his feelings for you.

"Araso then." the nurse said. You protested, "Ani Seungjin oppa. You don't need took stay with me. I'm fine." "I still want to." he had a worried face on. You softened at the look on his face. "Fine."

Yunyoung and the others left. The only people in the room were you, Seungjin, and the nurse. "Ok. So I called your teacher and excused you from class." you both nodded. You layed down on the bed and sighed.

The nurse had to leave, because she had to deliver something from a teacher. You turned to Seungjin who was just sitting on the chair beside the bed. "Gomawo Seungjin oppa." "For what?" "For pulling that away from me before she could do anything worse than this." you pointed to your nose. "Haha you're welcome."

You closed your eyes and started sleeping. Seungjin stared at your sleeping figure. He took a hold of your hand. "Gomawo oppa...." you talked in your sleep. Seungjin smiled. No ~~~~~. Thank you.... For showing me how liking someone is not always bad...