Dream of the Past

You Changed Me For the Better

When you were five years old, you and your dad were walking down the streets after getting you a toy. You were playing with the toy that you didn't notice a car coming right at you. "~~~~~!!!" You could hear your dad scream at you. Right after that, the only thing you saw was your dad all covered in blood, "Appa!? APPA!!!"

Someone called the ambulance and they've taken you and your dad to the hospital. You were outside in the hall of the hospital waiting for and of your dad's results.

Then you saw your step-mom come into the hospital walking towards you with red eyes. She looked at me and yelled, "You!" It made you flinch. "You killed him! It should've been you instead of him! He didn't deserve any of this! It was you and your carelessness!" That made you break into tears. She has never liked you and has always been abusing you at home when your dad wasn't home. You wouldn't tell him because you knew how much he loved her.

The doctor came out and your step-mom ran up to him and asked, "How is he!?" The doctor sighed and put his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry." That was all he said before walking away. Your step-mom fell onto her knees and sobbed.

------

Now it has been three years, and you were eight, since your dad has died, and it was his death anniversary. You went downstairs and saw your step-mom praying in front of a picture of your dad. You were going to do the same until she pushed you away, making you fall hard onto the ground. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" she yelled on the top of her lungs.

"But-" you tried to speak, but then she slapped you hard across the face, "GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY FACE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" she screamed. You tried so ahrd not to cry but you couldn't do it. With tears flowing down your face, you ran out of the house as fast as you can, not caring where you were going. You stopped running and looked up where you were. You were at your park that your dad has always brought you to. You sat at a big tree while hugging your knees and crying your eyes out. You hated that you'd always get abused by your step-mom and that you have always been bullied in school by kids calling you a murderer and by calling you ugly because of your huge glasses. You were crying so much until a voice asked, "Hey are you okay!?"

After that has gone any further, you woke up with the sound of Zelo screaming. You got up from the couch and ran to the kitchen where Zelo has screamed, "Oppa!? Gwenchana!?!?" you asked worried. "Neh. I just burned myself that's all." "Aigoo. That's why you leave all the cooking to me oppa!" you teased.

"So. Hurry up and get ready for school," Zelo said. "Ok oppa!" you said as you ran upstairs to get ready. I'm happy that you have came into my life. Gomawo Junhong oppa. You thought as you were getting changed.