Comforting

You Changed Me For the Better

Jongup carried you on his back back to your house. You were silently crying against his back. Memories of how your dad died kept flowing into your head.

The only thing you saw was your dad covered in blood, "Appa!? APPA!!!"

You cringed at the image of your dad dying because of you.

Jongup looked back and softened. This girl has been going through so much.

You arrived home. Jongup took out your keys from your backpack and unlock the door. He set you down on the couch and went inside the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes, he came back with a cup of warm tea. "G-gomawo o-oppa." you held the cup in your hands.

Jongup came and sat beside you. You sipped your tea and a tear started going down your cheek again. You ducked your head down to cover your face. Jongup's expression turned sad as he came closer to you and your hair. He pulled you into a side hug, "Sh... It's ok ~~~~~-ah."

He was debating whether or not to ask you what happened or not, but he took the challenge, "~~~~~ what happened...." you looked up at him with red puffy eyes. It crushed him. "Hyuna found out about appa and now everyone else knows that I'm a murderer." you broke into tears once again and covered your face into your hands.

He hugged you tightly. "It wasn't your fault. You did nothing. He wanted you to be safe, so that's why he saved you. You did nothing wrong." you cried on his shoulder.

-------

An hour has past and you were watching TV with Jongup. Your head was still on his shoulder and your eyes were a light shade of red. You heard the door open and both your heads turned towards it. Zelo just came back from dropping off Suzy to her house.

He was a bit surprised that Jongup was in his house. But then he turned to you, his expression looked hurt when he saw your face.

Just then, Jongup got a text from Zelo. It read "Meet at my house. ~~~~~ isn't feeling good right now. So let's cheer her up!" He looked up and met eyes with Zelo. They both smiled.

Zelo went into the kitchen and put on a blue apron. "~~~~~! What do you want to eat for dinner??" he yelled from the kitchen. "But oppa... You can't cook." you giggled. "Ok. Then it's a surprise." he winked and the stove. You smiled and continued to watch TV with Jongup.

After awhile, you walked into the kitchen to check up on Zelo. You saw that he was making beef stew. "Oppa. Why are you making so much? It's only the three of us." As if on cue, the rest of B.A.P barged into the house with loads of candy. "SLEEPOVER!!" Himchan and Yongguk yelled out.

Your eyes widened. You looked at Zelo who cheekily smiled at you. Yongguk came up to you and hugged you and swung you around, "How's my baby girl?" you squealed. He set you down and you pouted, "I'm not a baby oppa!" he laughed. Youngjae swung an arm around your shoulders, "How's my little princess? You're not causing any trouble are you?" and eyed you. You stuck out your tongue and pushed him away. "Waee??" he complained. You playfully rolled your eyes.

They started playing around with you and you were laughing and smiling. Zelo looked at you from the kitchen. Good. Smile like that ~~~~~. Always.

"Food is done!" Zelo yelled out. Everyone came rushing into the dining room and you sat beside Yongguk and Jongup. Your eyes widened at the food in front of you.

You were staring at a meal of kimchi, which looked really delicious.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Korean_stew-Kimchi_jjigae-01.jpg

"Wow oppa.." you were in awe. You never saw him cook in your whole life. He handed you a spoon. "Go ahead. Try it." he smiled. You took a spoon and tasted it. Your eyes widened. Himchan started to laugh, "SHE HATES IT!" you jabbed him in the stomach. "Oof! ~~~~~!" "It's amazing oppa!" you shouted to Zelo, not caring about Himchan.

Zelo clapped, "Yay!" Then everyone started to dig in. They were surprised at how good Zelo can cook, "Wow Zelo-ah. You should cook for us more often." Yongguk announced. Everyone agreed. "Ani. It's so much work!" he protested. You giggled.

-------

After eating everyone passed out in the living room. Yongguk and Himchan were sprawled out on the ground. Daehyun and Youngjae were sharing the couch, and Jongup got the massaging chair all to himself.

You were on the couch beside Daehyun with your knees on the couch. Your head was leaning on the arm of the chair.

Zelo was the only one awake. He came to your side and sat on the floor. He your hair, "Never cry. I will always be here for you. You know that don't you?" he kissed your forehead. "Goodnight my little angel." and he fell asleep with his head resting next to yours.