Seungjin's Past

You Changed Me For the Better

It was 2 years ago, and Seungjin was in his last year of middle school.

He was in class with Yunyoung, because the other A-jax members were in different classes. They were waiting for the teacher to come in and start the lesson.

The teacher came in, but instead of starting the class, a cute petite girl came into the class and stood beside the teacher. Seungjin's eyes almost popped out at the sight of the cute girl.

"Hello class. This is Lee Minji. She will be participating in our class from now on." The teacher introduced her. Minji had big brown eyes, with long straight black hair. She bowed, "Annyeongsaehyo please take care of me. I'm from America so my English isn't that steady."

Minji met eyes with Seungjin. He smiled and winked at her. She blushed really red. Seungjin chuckled at her cute state. "Ok, Minji-shi. You will sit..." The teacher's eyes drifted to the empty seat beside Seungjin, "you will sit beside Seungjin-shi." he pointed to the seat beside Seungjin.

Minji walked up to Seungjin and sat down. "Hey I'm Seungjin. Nice to meet you." he stuck his hand out, and smiled. "Minji." She shook his hand.

------

It was lunch time, and everyone gathered their bags and headed to their lockers. Seungjin and Yunyoung met up with Seungyub, Sungmin, Hyojun, Jaehyun, and Hyeongkon at the cafeteria. They all paid for their food, and sat at a random table.

Seungjin saw Minji roming around the cafeteria trying to find a seat. Seungjin got out of his seat and headed his way to Minji. He turned her around and gave her a warm smile, "Wanna eat with us?" he nodded to his table where A-jax were sitting. "Um... Are you sure that they won't mind?" Minji asked nervously. "They won't mind at all."

Seungjin arrived back to the table, but this time with Minji. He sat besdie Yunyoung and Minji sat beside Seungjin. "Hyungs and Seungyub. This is Minji. She's a new transfer student in my class." Minji shyly waved, as each member introduced themselves.

They all got along quite well, and got to know each other more.

------

It was after school, and Minji was walking home with A-jax, because her house was on the way to their apartment. They reached her house, and exchanged goodbyes, "See you tomorrow Minji." Seungjin waved. "Bye Seungjin-shi." She waved back. Seungjin shook his head, "Nuh uh. You have to call me oppa." "O-ok... Oppa..." she blushed red and went inside her house.

Seungjin laughed and started walking back to the dorm with A-jax. When they went into the house. Seungjin went straight into his room, which he shared with Hyeongkon and Yunyoung. He jumped on his bed and smiled. Can't believe how cute she is! This might be love at first sight. Is that they call it? Yunyoung came into the room, which made Seungjin jump up. "Seungjin-ah. I think you shouldn't like that Minji girl too much... She doesn't look too innocent to me." Yunyoung said worriedly.

"What do you mean. She's really nice and cute. She wouldn't be evil." Seungjin refused to believe Yunyoung. Yunyoung sighed and went out of the room. That girl just gives me the creeps.

-------

The next day, Seungjin met up with Minji at the school gates. She was talking to a couple of girls. "Hey Minji-ah!" Seungjin waved. The two girls who were with Minji took a glance at Seungjin, and left. "Who were they?" he asked. "Oh they're just my friends from another school."

They both walked into the school with the rest of A-jax to their classes. Seungjin and Minji sat beside each other, and for the whole time, they just passing notes to each other.

-------

1 Year Later~

"Minji-ah! Will you be my girlfriend?" Seungjin asked while holding a dozen flowers in his hands in front of Minji's face. "Neh oppa!" Minji smiled and hugged him.

Seungjin and Minji were both freshman at DSP High. He finally got all the courage to confess to her at the rooftop on the first day of school. It was the best day of his life. A really cute girl becoming his girlfriend.

-----

3 Months Later~

"Wanna go somewhere today Minji?" Seungjin asked. He was sitting beside Minji at the lunch table with the rest of A-jax. "I'm sorry oppa. I'm busy today. I have to help my parents with shopping today." She frowned. "Oh it's okay. Maybe we can hang out some other day." He smiled.

Yunyoung and Seungjin were walking to their next class. Yunyoung whispered to him, "Don't you think it's weird that Minji has been 'busy' lately these past 3 months you guys been dating?" Seungjin halted, and turned his head to face Yunyoung, "What are you talking about?" "I'm just saying. She hasn't been hanging out with you ever since you guys were dating." "Don't say that about her. She's just busy." Seungjin glared at Yunyoung before walking back to his class.

Yunyoung sighed. I just hope she doesn't hurt you...

-------

School has ended and Seungjin was walking home with A-jax. Minji had to leave earlier, because she was 'busy' with things at home. As they were walking, Jaehyun noticed a familiar figure walking with two other girls down the sidewalk across from them, "Hey isn't that Minji? I thought she was busy..." Seungjin turned his head, and knew that it was her and the two girls from the morning.

A-jax walked across the street and walked behind Minji. Seungjin was about to tap her shoulder, but then their conversation stopped him. "So when are you gonna stop dating that Seungjin guy? I already paid my part in the bet." One girl said to Minji. "I don't know... But see this?" Minji held up her necklace, which was full of diamonds, "This was from him. Psh I can't believe he thought that I actually liked him. I just wanted the money from the bet you guys made." She smirked.

"You what!?" Seungjin yelled. Minji flinched and turned around to see Seungjin's angry face. "Oh oppa..." "Don't you oppa me! How can you do this to me!?" Minji scoffed and smirked, "You actually thought I liked you!? Have you not noticed that I haven't gone to any of your dates? I just dated you because of the bet my friends and I made. And I got some money too." She slyly smiled.

Seungjin angrily walked past her, bumping into her shoulder on the way. A-jax followed him, but not before sending glares to Minji.

Seungjin immediately went into his room and buried his face into his pillow. Tears were going down his cheeks. Yunyoung slowly opened the door, and walked over to Seungjin's bed, "Gwenchana?" "I made a huge mistake hyung. I should've listened to you in the first place." Seungjin choked out the words. "It's ok." Yunyoung comforted him while patting him in the back.

------

Seungjin had a tear run down his cheek as he remembered the painful memory. Ever since then, he has never trust any girl. Not even his fangirls. He's always been remembering that painful memory everyday, even when he didn't want to. Until he met you. He barely had that memory back in his mind for awhile.

One of Seungjin's tears landed on your hand that he was holding, and the grip on his hand tightened. He smiled at the sight of you. He raised his hand that was holding your hand. He softly kissed your hand and thought. What did you do to me to be like this? It's been so long since I've been like this. He looked at you again. But thank you.