Month Anniversary

You Changed Me For the Better

Time flew by fast, and now it's your's and Jongup's one month anniversary.

You woke up from the ring of your cell phone. "Ugh" you stretched your arms and looked at your phone with half opened eyes. They opened all the way and you smiled when you saw the caller ID.

You brought the phone in your hand and pressed call. You pressed it against your right ear. "Happy monthaversary!" called the other line. Your smile widened. "Happy monthaversary oppa!" "What do you want to do today ~~~~~?" You thought for awhile. "Hm... It doesn't really matter. Only if I spend today with you." Jongup giggled at the cheesy line. "Araso. Then I'll pick you up in an hour." You smiled, "Ok bye oppa." and with that you ended the call.

You looked through all the clothes in your closet, but couldn't decide on what to wear. "Hm... What should I wear?" you had your thinking face on. Then an idea popped in your head.

You kneeled down and took out a box that was buried inside your closet. It was all the clothes that Suzy gave you for Christmas and your birthday. You never thought that you would ever wear these clothes, but you couldn't decide on what to wear with your regular clothes, so you looked through the clothes in the box. You then saw a dress that caught your eye, and went to go change into it.

When you were finished you looked at yourself in the mirror in your room. The dress was plain, but you had to admit, it looked nice on you. With your long black hair flowing down.

Korean_Casual_Dress.jpg

You walked out of your room and Zelo also walked out of his room with his bedhair. You looked at him and blushed. He looked really attractive with his hair like that. "H-hey oppa." He nodded, then looked you up and down. "Why are you dressed like that?" he pointed at the dress. You looked down, "Oh. It's mine and Jongup oppa's one month anniversary today." you smiled. Zelo awkwardly smiled back, and scratched the back of his head. "Is that so? Wow one month went by quick."

The doorbell rang and you both knew exactly who it was. Walking down to the door, you opened the door and appeared a smiling Jongup. "Anneyong oppa." you waved with a smile. He slipped a bouquet of flowers from behind his back, "For you." you took the flowers and smelled them, "Gomawo oppa."

You turned around and waved at Zelo, "Bye Junhong oppa." Zelo waved back.

The door closed and there you went. As long she's happy. Then I'm happy. Zelo thought while sadly smiling and going to the kitchen to get something to eat.

------

Jongup brought his arm around your waist and kissed your temple, "Happy anniversary ~~~~~-ah" you smiled, "You too oppa."

You and Jongup hopped on the bus, and after half an hour of sitting and talking, you both got off the bus and was in front of a restaurant. Jongup took your hand and led you inside. Jongup held up two fingers at the waiter and the waiter led you to a table for two. Jongup slid the seat out and you sat down. "Thank you." you blushed.

The waiter came by to take your order, "Now what can I the lovely couple?" you blushed an even more red. "We'll both get your special spaghetti please." Jongup ordered and handed both of your menus to the waiter. He took them and walked away.

After about 20 minutes, the food came. It looked very delicious. You were technecally drooling over it. Jongup laughed at your reaction.

-------

B.A.P and Suzy were at Zelo's house hanging out. Daehyun and Himchan were playing video games, Youngjae and Suzy were talking while cuddling on the couch, and Yongguk and Zelo were talking in the kitchen.

"So... How are you feeling?" Yongguk asked, worried. "What are you talking about? I'm fine." Zelo replied. Yongguk didn't believe it. "Seriously Zelo-ah. You love her, you live with her, and she's dating one of your best friends." Zelo had a sad face on, "But if she's happy then I'm happy." he forced a smile and went to the living room and sat on the sofa chair.

Yongguk shook his head. Poor Zelo.

---------

You and Jongup were walking around the stores in Lotte World. You both entered the store where Jongup got you the blue necklace.

You then saw the same ahjusshi selling the necklaces when you went with B.A.P. "Hello ahjusshi!" he turned around and recognized you and Jongup. "Hello! Where is everyone else?" "They're not with us. We're here for our one month anniversary." you smiled as you linked arms with Jongup. The ahjusshi smiled.

When you went off to look at stuff around the store, the ahjusshi whispered to Jongup, "Good job." he gave him a thumbs up. Jongup smiled and ran to you.

----------

Jongup walked you back home. "Today was fun oppa. Thank you." you hugged him. "Anything for you." he hugged you back. Jongup led you inside the house. When went inside the living room. You saw the rest of B.A.P and Suzy sleeping. You smiled at the scenery. You turned to Jongup, "Do you wanna sleep over instead? Everyone's here anyways." Jongup smiled, "Sure." 

You both went into the living room and sat down on the floor with your backs against the couch. Jongup put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you in close. You leaned against him and closed your eyes.