First Date

You Changed Me For the Better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5imtMpD5c

--------

It's been a week since you two have started dating. You have been getting a lot closer to Jongup, but at the same time, a lot further from Zelo. He would always go to school earlier now, because Jongup would always be walking you to school. He never eats dinner with you anymore. But if he did eat dinner with you, it would be just an awkward silence with the both of you.

This broke your heart a little. You didn't even know why he's doing this. You always wanted to ask him why he's acting like this, but he would always avoid you. Jongup was totally clueless about everything, and kept showering you with sweet gifts and love.

------

You were walking to school with Jongup, Suzy, and Youngjae. "He left early today too?" Suzy whispered to you. You nodded. You missed having him wake you up and tease you every morning.

You all arrived at school. Youngjae and Suzy said their goodbyes to each other and hugged before Youngjae left and Suzy entered the school. You were about to go through the school gates with Suzy, when Jongup grabbed your hand. You turned around to face him and gave him a confused look, "What is it oppa?"

He gave you a cheeky smile, while he let go of your hand, "I was thinking... we haven't been on a first date yet have we?" You thought for awhile, then a light shone in your mind.

"Oh! We haven't," you replied. He laughed, "That's why I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go see a movie tonihgt?"

You smiled and nodded happily, "I would love to." He grabbed your hand and laced it with his, "Kaja. We don't wanna be late." and you both walked inside.

"Aigoo... They're so cute together. I'm jealous." one girl said as she stared out the window. Zelo looked out the window curiously to see what she was looking at, and saw you walking inside the school while holding hands with Jongup. He couldn't bare to see that, so he looked away and went back to his seat.

You entered the classroom and sat in your seat next to Zelo's. You tried to talk to him, but then he whispered to a boy, Chen. He nodded and picked up all his stuff, as well did Zelo.

You were confused with what was happening. Then Zelo stood up and moved to Chen's seat which is two seats infront of yours, and Chen moved to Zelo's seat.

You're eyes widened as you watched Zelo move to his new seat. Chen plopped down on the seat beside you. "Anneyongsaehyo. Chen imnida." Chen held out his hand. You forced a smile and shook his hand. "~~~~~"

KimJongdaeChen.jpg?t=1344895238

------

It was finally lunch. You met up with Suzy and Jongup at the cafeteria and walked to the garden with them. You saw that Zelo was already there, sitting against a tree. You came over and sat in front of him, and Suzy and Jongup sat on either side of you.

Lunch was filled with talking laughing. Well... for you, Jongup, and Suzy. Zelo was just sitting there eating his lunch. You looked over at him and saw him stand up and walk out the garden. You silently sighed and ate your lunch.

------

It has been a very long dat, but school has finally ended. You saw Jongup jogging to your locker, "I'm sorry ~~~~-ah, but I have dance practice right now, so I can't walk you home today."

You were a bit disappointed, but you couldn't help it that he was in a lot of clubs. You smiled, "It's ok oppa. I'll just walked Junhong oppa." He smiled and kissed your forehead. You both waved goodbye, and walked separate ways.

You saw Zelo up ahead and caught up with him. "Hi oppa!" you cheerfully said. He just ignored you and kept walking. You were getting frustrated. You stopped in front of him and faced him.

"What's your problem oppa? You've been avoiding me all week. Do you hate me now?" you felt tears build up in your eyes when you didn't hear a response, "Fine then." You turned around and started to cross a road. Just then, you heard a car honk. Your eyes widened as the car was coming towards you.

You then felt a hand pull you back and into a chest. "You pabo! Do you know how close that car was!?" Zelo shouted. You sobbed into his chest. "I'm sorry oppa." He patted your head. I should be the one saying sorry.

You both arrived home and you were sitting on the couch with Zelo. He turned to you, "Gwenchana?" you nodded. He sighed in relief.

"Why do you keep avoiding me oppa?" you blurted out. Zelo froze, but then sighed, "It's just that your dating hyung now, and all the years we've been together. I'm not used to you having a boyfriend. I'm sorry ~~~~~-ah." he hugged you. You hugged him back. "It's ok oppa. But please don't do that to me again." you said. He smiled and nodded.

You looked down at your phone and saw the time. Your eyes widened when you remembered about your date with Jongup. You shot up from the couch and ran upstairs to your room.

"What are you doing?" Zelo shouted from downstairs. "I need to get ready!" you shouted back.

You came back downstairs in shorts and a white shirt. "Where are you going?" Zelo eyes you up and down. You blushed, "I'm going to the movies with Jongup oppa."

Zelo forced a smile, "Sounds great." Then the doorbell rang, "Must be Jongup hyung. Well have fun." he waved at you. You opened the door and saw Jongup wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Even though it was very casual, he still still looked very attractive.

Jongup held out his arm, "Ready to go mi'lady?" you smiled and linked arms with him, "Neh." you turned back to Zelo, "Bye oppa." he waved back, and closed the door.

His back was now against the door. He tilted his head back til it hit the door. Can't believe I have to keep smiling. It's hurts so much.

--------

You and Jongup were now in the seats of the movie theatre. You were watching Dispicable Me. Hey, even thought it's a kid's show, you're never too young to watch Disney movies.

The both of you, and also the other people in the theatre kept laughing like crazy.

------

After the movie, you and Jongup walked out of the theatre hand in hand. You both were still laughing. "Hahaha oh my god! I love that movie. Best movie ever!" you exclaimed. He laughed at your childness.

You had arrived home, "Thank you oppa. Today was an amazing day." you hugged him. He laughed, "Don't I get an award?" he tapped his lips. You blushed a bit. You then leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek. He looked at you, "Hey that doesn't count." you laughed, "Bye oppa." he stuck out his tongue, "I'll let it slide this time." he turned away and walked back to his house.

You went inside the house and saw Zelo laying down on the couch sleeping. "Aigoo.... did he wait for me?" you went upstairs and grabbed his blanket from his room. You went back downstairs and placed the blanket nicelt over his body. "Good night oppa." you whispered.