Krystal,My precious Jewel

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

Today’s the day of the art competiton. Omg…What if I don’t do well? Will Krystal be disappointed?

I put on my favourite grey GAP pullover and my black LA cap on as I made my way down the stairs. As soon as I picked up my backpack,my tummy grumbled. I scampered to the kitchen and grabbed a few packets of chocolate biscuits before hurrying back to the front door to put on my shoes.

I reached out for the house key in my pocket to lock the front door when suddenly,I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and I was happy to see Krystal at the front door.

“Hey..” She said and smiled.

“Hey..Why are you here,isn’t it suppose to be me picking you up?” I replied and chuckled as I locked the front door.

“Umm..yeah..but it’s okay right? I just want to be early for your competition.”

I turned to look at her and gave her smile, I took a glance at her outfit for today,she was wearing a grey and blue striped long sleeve shirt and her usual skinny jeans, she looked really beautiful even in normal clothes..I looked down at her legs ,and I was shocked to see a bandage wrapped around her ankle.

“What happened to your ankle?!” I said in a panic tone as she didn’t text me or said anything about her injury.

“Its nothing, Sulli mopped the floor on Saturday,but I didn’t know it was still wet, so I slipped while walking to the kitchen.See its fine..Just a little bit sore..” Krystal said as she did some ankle rotation.

“You sure you want to come? You should be resting…I don’t mind if I go alone,you know?” I said as I was worried about her condition.

“Don’t worry okay.. I promised you..So I need to go.. Let’s go or you’ll be late.” She said as she grabbed my wrist.

As we walked I heard some hissing sound,probably from Krystal trying to bare the pain of her ankle.

“Wait here.” I told her as I sprinted to my backyard to get my bicycle.

“Hop on..I don’t want you to walk in pain..” I told her and grinned at her.

I felt her arms wrapped around my waist as she laid her head on my back.

“Thanks.” I heard her muttered.

I smiled and rode off to school.

                                     

                                                              -School-

I hop off my bicycle and locked it in the school garden. I turned and took Krystal’s hand as we walked off to meet Miss Yuri.

“Good Morning Miss Yuri!” I exclaimed and beamed as I pulled Krystal to my side and unclasped our hands.

“Oh you two are just on time, hop on to the bus then.” Miss Yuri said as she marked our attendance and smiled at us.

                                                             -At the A.C.-

“Finally we’re here..” I sighed then gazed at the wonderful scenery at the venue of the Art Competition.

“Wow..Its beautiful..” Krystal gaped as she saw the scenery.

“It’s nice isn’t it?’

Miss Yuri suddenly broke into our thoughts..

“ Well.. Your competition wont start till 8 am, you have about 30 minutes..so yeah..rest or do whatever you want..” Miss Yuri said as she glanced at her watch and tapped my shoulder before walking pass us.

“You need to do well okay? Oh..I have something to give you..” Krystal said as she dug her hand into her bag.

“Here you go..Wear this.. act like it is a lucky charm..” She said as she passed me a black and yellow bracelet and smiled at me.

“Thank you..It is a lucky charm.. I’ll win..” I said as I placed my hand on her head and gave her an assuring smile.

“Krystal!”

Suddenly a voice broke through our conversation, we turned our heads and I was surprised to see Taemin running towards us.

“Krystal, you okay? I heard about your sprained ankle..” Taemin asked Krystal as he hugged her, running his hand through her hair.

“U-umm..Yeah..hehe..” Krystal stuttered.

I felt this piercing pain in my heart, as though a sharp knife was stabbed through my heart. Am I jealous?

The scene was too hurtful for me to look at. I slipped my hands into my pullover pocket and was about to walk off, when suddenly Krystal grabbed my wrist. ‘Stay’ She mouthed as she looked at me with guilty eyes.

I nodded and waited , I looked around to find Miss Yuri and it was about time, she arrived.

“Taemin? Why are you here?” Miss Yuri asked Taemin as she folded her arms across her chest.

“Miss Yuri…I was just looking for Krystal.. She got an injury..I just want to check if she’s okay.” Taemin stammered as she let go of Krystal and rubbed the back of his neck.

“She’s fine with us.. Now better off to school before I call the school to pick you up,and you’ll be in deep trouble..besides, Amber can take care of Krystal…Right Amber?” Miss Yuri said and faced me as she gave me a –just say yes- look.

“Oh..yeah.. I can..”

“See..now go.” Miss Yuri said as she guided Taemin out.

“I trust you Am. Take good care of her buddy..” He said as he brofist me.

“Sorry…”

Krystal whimpered and looked down at the floor.

“Hey, im sorry..He’s your friend..I should not be jealous..” I said as I lifted up her chin and stared into her eyes.

“Hey Amber,It’s time.” Miss Yuri shouted as she signaled me to hurry.

“I’m going now. Cheer for me okay?” I said as I rubbed her hands.

She nodded and did a ‘hwaiting’ before walking to the audience.

I walked to my seat and scanned through the materials on the easel. I looked up at Krystal,and from there I knew what I was going to draw.

                          

Krystal’s P.O.V

I was looking at Amber while she drew..I didn’t get why she keep on looking at me when she was drawing though.. I mean she didn’t even smile.

“Okay times up!” The announcer said as he stopped the timer.

I was feeling so nervous and my palms were sweating from all that nervousness.

 What if the winner isn’t Amber…Ugh! Think positive..She must win..

“The winner is…Amber Josephine Liu! Congratulations!”

I was jumping and shouting, tears started to roll down my cheeks as I looked at Amber receiving the award,they were tears of joy. I wiped my tears with my sleeves and walked down to meet Amber.

“Oh..and are you guys curious of what she drew?” I halted and waited for the announcer to show Amber’s drawing.

As soon as he turned the drawing around,my jaw dropped and tears started to welled up in my eyes.

“This is it! The name of the drawing is.. ‘Krystal, My precious Jewel!’ ”

Amber looked at me and bit her bottom lip as she tried to hold her tears. ‘Lucky charm it worked’ She mouthed as she pointed the bracelet on her right wrist. I waited for everyone to leave before meeting Amber.

 

As soon as the audience left, I rushed down to meet Amber, I didn’t care how hurt my ankle was, it’s not even painful anymore because of Amber.

I ran to her and she pulled me in her embrace as she ran her hand through my hair. I buried my face close to her chest and we stayed in that position for quite sometime before Amber pulled away. She cupped her hands on my face and wiped off the tears. She chuckled and stiffled as she caressed my cheek.

“We have to go now.” Miss Yuri said and smiled at us before heading to the bus.

“Take this, I want you to have it.” Amber handed me the portrait she drew of me as she picked up her bag.

“Why?” I questioned.

“Its you that made everything possible for me princess, so I guess you deserve something.” She said as she gave me way to sit in the inner part of the seat.

“Thanks Amber.” I said as I slumped on the seat and stared at Amber’s work.

It was so precious. It really did look like me, She really knows my features well.I was too busy staring at the drawing that I didn’t even realize Amber was fast asleep beside me,with her head resting on my shoulder. I didn’t want to disturb her,but I have to move away, If anyone was to see this,there’ll be chaos.I shifted her head slightly to the other side,but she grabbed on to my arm and hugged it like it was a bolster.

“Krys..Just for today…Just for now..Let me sleep in your arms..” Amber muttered with her eyes still closed.

Krystal shifted closer to Amber making herself more comfortable and looked out of the window in the bus.

What does this mean Amber?  if you love me,why do you keep me waiting? I want you to be mine…don’t you want to me to be yours too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update for you guys!! Hehe..Yeah.. so Anticipate the next update, cuz its getting more and more exciting.

Forgive me if i did any mistakes. Thanks for viewing and subscribing <3 :) Do comment pls