Buddy

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

“So…. there must be something going on here.. Since Taemin is dragged by Kai..” Luna said as she layed her back on the chair.

I glanced at Sulli and Minho who were chuckling to themselves.

“This is what I wanted to tell you guys..” I raised my hand that was interlocked with Amber as I gave them a smile.

“OH MY GOD!! Geez..You guys? Together?” Luna stood up and pointed at us back and forth with open.

I nodded aggressively and Amber just grinned stupidly as she scratched the back of her head.

“Oh..Luna..Calm down..” Victoria stood up,trying to pull Luna to sit.

Just then she ran towards us and hug us tight. I just smiled at how easily my friends accepted Amber as my girlfriend. Amber and I sat down afterwards.

“By the way..Congrats..hehe..” Victoria said as she smiled.

“What about Kai? Does he know?” Minho asked as he placed his arm around Sulli’s chair.

I just nodded and grab Minho’s drink,sipping it.

“Amber..Why are you silent?” Vic suddenly asked as she took a bite of her sandwich.

“Nothing..It’s Taemin..Princess..Are you sure about this?” Amber asked me as she caressed my hand.

“Oh my god! Princess? That’s so cute!” Victoria suddenly shrieked in excitement.

I just blushed then said “ Amber…Trust me okay? And yes Vic..Princess..”

“Cant believe you guys are together..Like finally..” Victoria said.

“Who are together?”

I looked up and saw Taemin walking back to us. I looked at Kai who was behind Taemin , he gave me a pout and mouthed ‘sorry’.

“Umm…Yah! You dunno..Sulli and Minho..” Luna quickly said and nodded.

The others nodded as I heave a sigh of relief.

“Ohok..Hey Amber buddy, next week let’s play basketball..A match against the junior kids…Hows that?”

Taemin took a sit next to me as he waited for Amber’s answer. I nudged Amber on the elbow asking for her to reply.

“Oh yeah..Sure..” She grinned then let go of my hand quickly before Taemin caught us.

Amber’s P.O.V

Its been days since I last kiss Krystal,everywhere we go, there is either teachers,random students or Taemin. We call each other buddy because we always play basketball together and had grew a close friendship. I still feel guilty of not telling him though..I mean he is my buddy..He should know right?

“Hey.” A voice broke my thoughts,it was Krystal.

“Oh..Hey princess..” I said as I hugged her,she didn’t refuse it and hugged me back tighter.

“I miss you so much..Especially your lips baby…” I whispered to her as I her back.

“Me too..” She whispered back and gave a quick peck on my neck.

Since exams are nearing, we rarely had time to spent with each other. As much as I say that we can study together,Krystal kept on refusing and wanted to stay with Mr Henry for extra classes. Being the lazy person, I didn’t follow along.

“Oh Babe..I gotta go now..Class starting soon..I’ll text you when Im at home..Bye!” She said as she looked around and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Baby..Thats too fast..” I grabbed her wrist before she could run away.

“Not here okay? I promise soon..okay?” She pinched my cheeks then left .

Haish..Even a kiss is so hard to get these days..

“Hey Buddy..What you staring at?”

I turned and saw Taemin looking around the hallway.

“Nothing..” I sighed.

“Ooohh…Someone’s having a bad day..Let’s go!” Taemin said the hooked his arms around my shoulders then dragged me out of school.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I lifted his arm and pushed it away.

“My place! I bought this new game yesterday..It’s awesome! Hurry!” He said.

He waved for me to walk faster and I obeyed as I sighed.

 

“That game was awesome! Damn Taemin..You should ask Kai to come along or something,playing two player is no fun!” I yelled as I punched him on the shoulder.

Its been three hours and I’m still at Taemin’s house playing the awesome game. Taemin’s right.It is awesome. I walked to the kitchen and grab a can of redbull before walking back to the sofa where Taemin is sitting. Taemin was still playing the game.

I grab my phone that was on the table and unlocked it. I saw Krystal’s name and opened it.

                                               From:Princess

                                      Time received: 5.00 p.m

           Baby..Where are you? Im texting just to say that I had a long day..and I need some rest..I’ll see you tmorow okay? Sorry.. :/   P.s. I love you a lot.hehe. ^^ <3

I sighed then replied her. I threw my phone on the table and sipped the can of redbull . I looked at Taemin and suddenly I felt a gush of guiltiness run through me Should I really tell him?


“There’s something I need to say.”

Suprisingly,we said that in unison. I was wondering what does he have to say.

“You first..” I said as I sat up straight anticipating his reply.

“Umm..I know..You and Krystal are close…Only Kai knows this..Promise me as much as you’re close to Krystal..Dont tell her..” He said as he stretched out his pinky finger.

I got kinda scared and cold sweat started to trickle down my forehead as my heartbeat sped up.

“I like Krystal..No…I love her..” Taemin said as he ruffled his hair and heave out a long sigh.

My knees got weak as I swallowed my saliva.

Taemin likes Krystal? But how? Im with her..Wait no.. He doesn’t know..I love Krystal so much but Taemin…Taemin’s my buddy…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! another update..how is it gng to be..Taemin or Krystal? Friendship or Love? lol..My title is actually abt Kryber's feelings and now its choosing between this two..okay.. Will update soon..

Thank you Subscibers and Viewers!! Love you guys!! <3<3 :) Dont forget to comment okay?