A little mad at you.

Is this Friendship or Love

 

 Amber’s P.O.V

Well back to the normal day in school..Thinking about yesterday,just make me feel like I really want us to become a couple but no..its too fast Amber..Right..Its okay we’re still friends.anyway..

“WAH! Amber’s doing her homework now, what did you do last night?” Luna snapped me from my thoughts as she grabbed the homework that was given last Friday.

“Give me that! Umm…Yesterday..ugh.. I was sick so I didn’t get to finish it.” I grinned and ruffled my hair as I took my worksheet back.

“ Where’s Krystal? And everyone else?” Luna pulled out the chair beside me and sat down while scrolling some mentions on twitter that she got this morning.

“I don’t know?” I picked up my phone and texted Krystal.

                                                      To: Princess Krystal

                                                       Time sent: 7.10 a.m

                        Yah! Princess where are you? Are you reaching school yet?

“Beep”

                                                     From: Princess Krystal

                                                    Time received:7.11 a.m

                                    Wait! I’m on my way .Meet you at class. :)

 

I quickly packed up my things and made my way to class as I was waiting for her at the cafeteria.

“Amber,where are you going? Is Krystal already in class?”

I almost forgotten that Luna was with me….

“Nope,but she said she’s on her way, lets go.”  I smiled at her then made my way to class.

 

Krystal P.O.V

“Hey Amber, sorry I’m late.”  I quickly walked into class and sat at the seat next to her,since her partner,Key is not here yet.

“Umm..yeah..Nevermind. You promise you’ll go with me for the art competition? I already filled in the form,I’m giving it to Miss Yuri later.” Amber asked me as she held the registration form.

“Yup,I promise.Dont worry about it…” I said as I ruffled her hair.

“YAH! Dont do that,you dunno how hard it is to style my hair.” Amber run a hand through her fringe and flipped it as she pouted at me.

“Okay,I wont do it anymore.” I smiled and looked down on my nails.

“Hey Krystal, Amber!”

I looked up and saw Taemin and Kai walking towards us.

“Hey guys.” I smiled at them as Taemin hooked his arms around my shoulders.I looked over at Amber who is still reading the form. I guess she’s not in any way jealous.

“Yah Amber! You should play basketball with us after school,heard you’re good at it…You too Krystal, stop hanging out at the café with her and hang out with us.Its been a while since you talked to Vic and Luna anyway….Since she’s a new member in our group. You should let us get to know her too..Hehe..” Kai grinned as he placed his hand on Amber’s shoulder.

“Alright class! Let’s begin today’s lesson….”  Miss Yuri suddenly walked in to class.

“Make sure you turn up later at the basketball court okay?” Kai tapped Amber’s shoulder and run back to his seat.

I walked to my seat and sat down,fiddling with my fingers as I felt lonely since Sulli caught a cold because of the ice cream yesterday.

I glanced over at Amber,who is fiddling with the form.

“Amber…” I shouted softly. She didn’t react to it. I picked up my eraser and threw it at her.

“Ouch! What?!” She mouthed as she rubbed the painful spot.

“Go!” I mouthed as I used my head to point at Miss Yuri.

She sighed and continue fiddling with the form.

“Now!” I walked towards her and grabbed her wrist as I pulled her to Miss Yuri’s desk.

“OH Amber, decided yet?” Miss Yuri stood up from her chair and stared at Amber  who is looking down at the form.

I elbowed Amber’s arm and she looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

“Trust me,just do it.” I whispered to her.

“H-here’s the form,I’ll be joining..If you don’t mind,can Krystal come along to support me?” Amber said as she handed the form to Miss Yuri.

“Great! Krystal….hmm…I think other students will not be allowed to come along..”

Amber pouted as she heard what Miss Yuri said..

“But… If Krystal can make your confidence boost up,then it will do…I’ll see you both next week.” Miss Yuri said as she smiled at us.

“OMG! Really…Krystal? You heard that you can go!” Amber exclaimed as she held my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me.

“Thank you.” She whispered into my ears and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Its fine..You’ll do good.” I returned the hug and patted her back.Not long after,she pulled away and walked back to her seat with a smile spread across her face.

                                                            -Later after school-

Amber’s P.O.V

“So where are we going for today?”

I asked Krystal as I packed my bag.

“Umm…Maybe we should really meet them at the basketball court..I miss talking to Vic and Luna too…” Krystal said as she bit her lower lip.

“Okay then..Let’s go!” I grabbed her wrist as we walked out the classroom.

“Amber,why are you holding her hand..She’s not your girlfriend let go…”

“What’s wrong ?” Krystal asked me worriedly as I let go of her wrist when we were walking out.

“Sorry…I forgot abt…”

“Cant friends hold hands?” She cut me off.

I ruffled the back of my hair and slyly grinned at her.

“Oh..yeah..Y-’’

“Its fine,if you think friends cant.” She answered me sarcastically and walked off. I guess she’s mad now.

“Amber,you should not make her think,you’re uncomfortable with her..”

“Haish..Way to go Am.” I said to myself as I made my way to the basketball court.

When I walked in I saw Krystal reading a book at the corner,not even talking to Victoria or Luna,whom she said she missed talking to.

“Hey Amber, let’s play..Do you have a jersey?” Minho asked as he ran into the court.

“Yeah,hold on a minute..” I ed my uniform as I wore the jersey inside and threw my uniform on top of my bag.

“Let’s start!” Minho yelled as he passed me the ball. I took a glance at Krystal who is blushing. She tried covering her face with her book,but she failed as I can still see her red cheeks.

“Amber,omg! Don’t do that I thought you were going to strip..” Victoria yelled after she seen me in my basketball jersey.

 

“Hey Amber,you came..” Kai hi-fived me and patted my back.

“What’s wrong with her?” Taemin asked me as she pointed at Krystal.

“I dunno…why?” I asked him as I took a shot.

“Nothing…Minho,you and me are on the same team, Kai,Kris and Chanyeol will be our rivals…Got that?” He pointed at them and gave me a thumbs up.

I nodded.I was the only girl on the team, I mean the whole game..But I don’t mind.

 

                                                              -After the game-

 

“Great job guys!” Minho hi-fived the guys and me.

“YAH YOU! You didn’t play well today, play well tmorow,alright?”

Minho jabbed Taemin’s shoulder then headed to the shower room.

I looked at Taemin who was rubbing the sore part.

“Did anything happen today?”I asked while taking out a towel from my bag to wipe my sweat.

“Nothing..Krystal seems sad today..I wonder who made her like that.” Taemin said as he stared at Krystal.He grabbed his bag and walked out of the basketball court.

“Why is he worrying so much..You mean..Does he like...”

“Yah,you didn’t drink anything after the game…Not thirsty?” Krystal broke my thoughts as she passed me a bottle of water.

“U-uh…Yeah..Thanks..Were you mad at me earlier? I’m sorry okay..” I said as I patted her head and smiled at her.I drank the water and guggle it in my mouth before swallowing it.

“Its fine..I was being stupid…” She said as gave me a sly smile.

I smiled then I felt someone hand on my shoulder.

“Krystal,is Sulli at home? Is she sick? Can I come and visit for a while?”

Minho shot questions at Krystal in one breath.

“Yeah,she’s at home,sick,yeah, you can come visit…You’re the boyfriend anyway.”

Krystal walked off with Minho as I stayed to dry myself before leaving. Suddenly I heard my phone beeped.I sat down at the ledge beside the basketball court and opened the message.

 

                                                            From: Princess Krystal

                                                           Time received:5.45 p.m

 Sorry cant go home with you..Minho is a suspicious kind of person.I don’t want him to be suspicious of us. Go home    and rest well ^^

 

I smiled as I read her text. I picked up my bag and hung the towel over my shoulders as I made my way home.

 

                                                              To:Princess Krystal

                                                              Time sent:5.47 p.m

                    Yes princess,I will. Hope tmorow will be a better day.Take care Princess. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little editing needs to be done for this one..Haha.. I'll edit it a bit soon.. Next chap will be up around next mon or tues.. Anticipate.  Thanks for subscribing or viewing, do comment more. :) <3