Chapter 26

Is this Friendship or Love

Amber's P.O.V

While Krystal was changing in the bathroom, i stood up and lazily made my bed. I walked to the full length mirror at my closet and combed my hair to the side . I smelled my clothes and made a displeased expression. It smelled horrible. I took off my shirt and threw it in a clothes baaket. I was rummaging for my favorite pullover since the weather is cold outside when i heard the bathroom door creaked open. I turned my head and gulped at the sight of my girlfriend tracing her curves while biting her lip and gave me a y smirk.

 

How much i wanted to touch her right now..you have no idea..

 

" Does it look good baby?" Krystal asked as she walked towards me and ran her smooth fingers on my hipbone up to my neck as she let her fingers trace my earlobe,sending shivers down my spine. She snake her other arm around my neck and brought her face closer to mine. She smirked as her lips started travelling to my ear and softly nibbling it.

 

"K-Krys... "

 I couldnt hold it anymore, my hormones were raging and my body urged to touch her and taste her, make her scream my name like there's no tomorrow, make her over and over again. But i cant do that now. The thought of school tomorrow and mum downstairs dissapoints me . I took a deep breath and was proud that i could control it a little.

 

"Krys..You look beautiful.." I held her arms and flashed a smile as i pulled away.

 

"Did i succeed in making you ?" Krystal asked and smirked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

"What do you think princess?" I asked back and kissed her lips.

"Maybe i didn't.." She pouted and let go of my waist.

I quickly took it back and wrapped it around my waist.

"You did babe..You did.." I said and chuckled as i ruffled her hair lightly.

Her face turned into a tomato and she buried her face on my chest to hide it as a smile form on her face. I kissed her hair and it lightly. I reached for her hand at the back and pulled her away.

 

"We have to go down.. Mum's waiting."

"Hold up,let me change back." Krystal said as head to the bathroom

I quickly put on a random sweater and dragged her out of the room as soon as she was done and  headed downstairs.

 

"Thanks mum..for the dinner.." I said and smiled .

 

She just smiled at me and brought the dishes to the kitchen. Krysyal was about to stand up and help my mum in the kitchen. I held her hand and told her to let me do it. She knew my intentions and just nodded.

 

"Hey mum..Let me help.." I ran towards the kitchen and picked up some of the plates that were still dirty as i started rinsing them.

"Amber..Just go and sit okay..I'll take care of this.." Mum said assuringly and patted my arm for me to go.

Seeing how persistent my mum is, i chose to let her do it. I smiled but it faded when i felt that i really need to let out my thoughts. I sighed and started..

 

"Mum... Thank you for everything.. Even though.. I've always treated you bad after dad's death..You have never given up on me.. Im sorry for how i treat you.. and mum..Please dont think that its because of Krystal im starting to be this way.. Yes, part of it is because of Krystal but..nonetheless..There's this day..when i thought.. A day will come when one day you will not be around anymore.. and to know that i've never appreciated or loved this person who have taken care of me all her life.. I came to realise how much i need your love to live. I lost dad.. I cant afford to lose you mum.."

My voice saddened and thats when i realise i was crying. Mum dropped her dishes and turned to face me. Her eyes were teary. I have never said this three words to her after dad's death..I cant come about to say this words to her.. Fear of her leaving me like how dad left. But i realise..If i never say this words she'll never know.. and that day will surely come but i need to accept it and move on..

 

"I love you mum..." I finally said it and threw my arms around her.

My mum cried tears of joy and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too.. My daughter..Amber Josephine Liu.. My baby dino.." Mum said and chuckled a little.

She used to call me baby dino when i was young but after dad's death, she can mever say it as i will get angry.

"Mum..." I whined when she called me that and sobbed on her shoulder.

"Sorry.. But can i at least call you that now?" Mum gave me begging eyes and pouted.

I guess Liu's cute pout runs in the family..and it works on people all the time.

 

I nodded and pulled away as i wiped the tears from my eyes with the help of my mum. Mum smiled when she looked up and patted my back as she nudged her head foreword. I looked back and saw Krystal smiled as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. I walked up to her and wiped the tears on her face with my thumb. I held her hand and walked towards my mum.

 

"Mum..I've never really introduced her well yet..So let me tell you.. This is my girlfriend,Krystal Jung. I love her a lot, in fact i love her as much as i love you. I love you guys more than my life. Can you give is your blessing for our relationship?" I asked her as i held Krystal's hand tighter.

Mum nodded as she hugged the two of us tightly. She cried on our shoulders as we patted her back and cried along.After a few minutes, she pulled away. I didnt know why, but Krystal excused herself and went to the backyard of our house. I wanted to check in her but my mum pulled my hand and shook her head.

 

"Give her some space..and time.." Mum said and smiled as she soothed me by rubbing her hand on my arm.

"What do you mean mum?" I asked as i furrowed my eyebrows ,confused about what mum meant.

"That my daughter..You need to ask her.. And you havent told her about dad yet.. Right?" Mum asked as though she knew something.

I nodded my head innocently and sighed.

"You guys are hiding your biggest secret from each other.." Mum said which made my eyes shot up.

"Krystal have a secret and you too. You guys need to open up to each other soon..and yes, she told me but i cant tell you. Its both secrets..So might as well let it out together right?" Mum said.

I sat myself on the kitchen counter and buried my face in my hands.

"Hey, Relationships have its bumps..Everything will be okay..Anyway, this isnt even a bump. Its just trust issues..Anyway, i've got to go to work now. Boss called for an urgent meeting and we're staring the project straight away. I wont be home till tomorrow, you okay with it?" Mum asked as she pat my head.

I nodded and sighed as i look back up. I massaged my temple as my head hurts from too much thoughts and crying.

"Now go out and talk to her. i need to go now, bye." Mum planted a kiss on my cheek and ruffled my hair then left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not updating for months.. Really sorry.. Ive write up the next few chapters..I'll try to update as soon as possible. and yeah i ran out of titles.

Thanks subscibers amd viewers!! ^^ <3

A/n: I didnt quite edit this..so sorry for mistakes.