My first serious girl crush.

Is this Friendship or Love

 

As soon as she said those words. She ran out of the room,down the stairs and straight out of the house, slamming the door shut behind her.She ran as fast as she could with tears welling up in her eyes. She wiped her tears with the back of her right hand before unlocking the door.

She threw her keys on the coffee table and slumped on the living room sofa, throwing her head back on the sofa and placing her interlocked fingers on her stomach.

Krystal’s P.O.V

What was i thinking? Ruining a friendship before it even grew? Krystal you just met her…How could you..

“Hey,I’m home! Guess what? Minho and I are dating!!”

Sulli broke my thoughts as she barged into the house with “good news”.

“Oh, Good for you then.” I told her giving her a fake smile,since it’s been a bad day for me.

“YAH! YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY FOR ME, TREAT ME ICE CREAM TO CELEBRATE MY RELATIONSHIP.” Sulli yelled at me as she pushed my shoulder hard,causing me to fall from the sofa.

“Leave me alone! Stop forcing me to celebrate your god damn relationship,when I am stuck in my relationship!”

I yelled at her while walking towards the stairs to my bedroom, not realizing what I just told her.

“What relationship? You’re hiding something from me Krys..Tell me… You know we don’t keep secrets in this house.

She walked over to me and looked at me worriedly, I felt guilty of what she said, we don’t keep secrets in this house. Its true I’ve never kept anything from her since the day I moved in to her house and became her BFF .My mom and dad was transferred to work in Japan. Since they didn’t want me to move around a lot, they suggested I stayed in Korea alone.I stayed in motels temporarily until I met Sulli,who suggested me to live with her. So that’s pretty much how I ended up here.

“Okay,I am hiding something from you but please don’t get mad at me. You know that I am attracted to girls..right?”

She nodded,as she crossed her arms and tapped her foot signaling for me to go on.

“I sort of..like……have feelings…for…”

“For Amber Josephine Liu?”

She cut me off and looked at me with the i-knew-it face.

I blushed as I heard her name.

“YAH! How do you know me so well?”

I pushed her shoulder and hid my face with my hands as my face was turning really red.

“It’s obvious Krys, you spent most of your time after school hanging out with her at the café then hanging out with us at the basketball court..which.. you like usually do everytime before that “Handsome Amber” appeared. HAHA. I bet the group knows too.”

I chuckled to myself when Sulli describe Amber as "Handsome Amber".

“Okay,okay. Since you didn’t get mad, I’ll treat you ice cream. To celebrate your relationship and my first serious crush on a girl.”

I’ve been always open to the group. They already know I’m gay and stuffs. Except for Taemin and the other guys in school.Kai and Minho knows since they’re my first two guy best friends.They were the ones that introduced me to Taemin. So I didn’t quite got a chance to tell him. We’re not that close either.When I have a chance to do so, I will always screw up and just change the topic. I guess we have to wait then.

I almost forgotten what happened that day when suddenly I saw her, standing at my front door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating soon,althought im quite busy lately. Do excuse me if i changed my writing style a bit

or have any mistakes. Enjoy! and thanks for viewing and subscribing!! comment more,,hehe^^ <3